N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

double
    Last edited by Jana; 07-25-2021 at 10:45 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Forget it, not worth the fight.
    Last edited by Jana; 07-25-2021 at 11:17 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    The Russian nobility of the 1700s identified with the European nobility and culture, especially France and its language, certainly not their own tradesmen and peasantry.
    Matthew Raphael Johnson says that in 1666, there was a coup where Russia was taken over by Masonic Western powers, and where Peter I was replaced by an imposter.

https://www.radioalbion.com/2019/02/...ter-i-and.html / https://archive.radioaryan.com/TON/TON%20020619.mp3:

Dr Matthew Raphael Johnson looks at the theory that Peter I was replaced by an imposter while abroad and returned to turn Russian medieval society upside down.
    In 1551 the Stoglavy Sobor under Ivan IV, the equivalent of the Byzantine autocrat, glorified and enshrined a specifically Russian sanctity. For the sake of empire, Tsar Alexis, the second Romanov, wanted a new rite that would take into consideration all regional distinctions as the empire would grow into Europe.
    Against this arose the martyrs Avakuum, Paul of Kolomna, Epiphanus, Lazarus and the noblewoman Morozova to create the "Old Believer" movement. The 1551 Sobor was overthrown without cause or reason. Thinking that "the Greeks" backed him, Patriarch Nikon and Alexis trusted Bishops Arsen the Greek and Paissy Ligarides, men who turned out to be total frauds. They were not bishops in the Greek Mideast.
    After 1666 there is not one Russia, but two - the official pro-Western system and the outsiders, the Old Believers who rose up against it. Peter I totally secularized the state, banning traditional Russian dress and ideas in his new city, the "floating" Gnostic experiment of Petrograd. By the rise of Catherine II, the majority of the peasants were Old Believers. Peter and his successors were not autocrats nor legitimate monarchs, but a blasphemous parody.
    The theory, today promoted by AT Fomenko and GV Nosovsky, not to mention the entire Old Believer movement, that Peter was killed abroad and replaced with an impostor has been popular in Russia for centuries. While such a theory is fantastic, it does explain Peter's total rejection of his wife upon return (and his affair while in England with a commoner), the murder of elite Russian guards in Moscow and the removal of all family members from positions of power. It would also explain the horrific torture and death of his son, Alexis, at his orders. That the "Peter" that returned from his "Grand Embassy" to Western Europe struggled to speak good Russian might give us a clue about the truth. From March 9 1697 to the Fall of 1698 was meant to only last two weeks. Of the 20 Russians that left Russia, only one returned, the rest were foreign craftsmen and businessmen.
    Regardless of this theory, the Peter that returned in 1698 was not the man who left, whether literally or ideologically. Due to the policies Peter imposed on Russia, Russian traditionalists of the Old Rite accepted that justice had left the Russian land. The true faith was gone, or at least was violently damaged. This transition from a traditional society to a modern one, from the sacral to the profane meant the loss of the ritualization of life to its arbitrary will. The Old Rite accused its opponents of rebelling against Russia herself.
    Patriarch Nikon's belief in his providential mission to unify all Orthodox people was buttressed by the frauds mentioned above. It gave rise to his sense of superiority over the state since the entire Orthodox world, or so he thought, was with him. The Old Belief was not about rites. Rather, rites were icons, a society in miniature, of Old Russia. Adopting the new rite however, gave the state the green light to persecute the resisters. The Old Rite was anathematized, something utterly unnecessary and shows a darker agenda.
    When Peter returned, the Patriarchate was abolished and the official Church put under strict control of the secular power that was deeply Masonic and Gnostic. Endless wars to benefit foreign powers, the genocide against the Cossacks, the destruction of hundreds of monasteries and the total purging of the upper clergy suggest that darker forces operated here.

https://www.radioalbion.com/2019/12/...t-empress.html / https://archive.radioalbion.com/TON/TON%20122519.mp3:

Dr Matthew Raphael Johnson presents a broadcast on the legacy of Peter the Great and the corrosive ideology that he forced upon Russia.
    Peter the Great was the First Russian Revolution. He took over the country at the end of the 17th century and created what became a revolutionary dictatorship that would be just as sweeping and violent as anything that the Bolsheviks did centuries later. Peter I was a revolutionary, a Freemason, and someone who created nothing but opposition and alienation in Russian life and history. It was Peter I that paved the way for the Bolsheviks.
    Because of this, there are two Russias throughout the course of Russian history. The first is agrarian and communal, based on peasantry and local self-government. The second could be called the Modernist, European Russia, that is Russia as an empire; a centralized state levying heavy taxes, involved in constant warfare and engaging in constant colonial expansion.
    Old Russia was an agrarian and nationalist society, with local self-government of parishes, dioceses, and monasteries. It was not a state, but a series of small republics, governed by traditional norms that everyone could understand and recognize as binding. Peter would throw all this away. Not only in his rule, but in the chaos that followed, did the revolution truly take place.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I don't see any asslicking of westerners. We are part of western Christian world, weather you like it or not.
    Only asslicking I saw from Insuperable and RoboCuck towards Serbs and Serbia.

Yeah, we don't like that.
    What asslicking did you see from me? I am asslicker because I don"t jump on Serbs every second?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Skotnik stated that:

I'm sure it's a lie because Russians there on average don't look like that at all. Do any of you have any study to back up this bullshit of his?

You try too hard. Actually any Serb or Croat or another human who stands up against global satanism in this hard time is my friend. I don't need any servants.
    Servants of satan are all around us right now masquerading as servants of righteousness. You either triumph “by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony” or you will be enslaved by his minions. Honestly, we do live in the world of qlippah and other forms of fallen humanity. This world is under a dark spell of evil. Let’s hope we will all be redeemed soon.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Servants of satan are all around us right now masquerading as servants of righteousness. You either triumph “by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony” or you will be enslaved by his minions. Honestly, we do live in the world of qlippah and other forms of fallen humanity. This world is under a dark spell of evil. Let’s hope we will all be redeemed soon.
    Yes. And now this saying makes so much sense to me:

Do what you must and let happen what should happen.

(In Russian: делай что должен и будь что будет)

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veljo View Post
    the evil thing on here is soviet collectivism - they hate humans independence, that's all folks, have fun on your own
    There is no priority of individual freedom over the interests of the collective in the post-Soviet space. Those who value individual rights and freedoms recognize LGBT rights, for example. In our country, the desire for a single universal model of behavior based on traditional values - this ​​is collectivist thinking.
    The foundations of liberalism are based on the concept of "War of all against all" - a natural state, tamed by a social contract. It is obvious that in a collectivist society there are those who want to follow this principle, but their existence does not deny the prevailing idea.
    National solidarity with a comprehensive code of ethics or with a single system of values ​​is an unknown thing in a free society (c).

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    There is no priority of individual freedom over the interests of the collective in the post-Soviet space. Those who value individual rights and freedoms recognize LGBT rights, for example. In our country, the desire for a single universal model of behavior based on traditional values - this ​​is collectivist thinking.
    The foundations of liberalism are based on the concept of "War of all against all" - a natural state, tamed by a social contract. It is obvious that in a collectivist society there are those who want to follow this principle, but their existence does not deny the prevailing idea.
    National solidarity with a comprehensive code of ethics or with a single system of values ​​is an unknown thing in a free society (c).
    no, I will never support that lgbt & co, but in collectivism all went to the second corner of degeneracy, you paint all those curbs on those weird, hot, bright colours, you will know what I mean (if you ever has watched Gerashman or Varlamow - urbanists), others not necessarily

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veljo View Post
    no, I will never support that lgbt & co, but in collectivism all went to the second corner of degeneracy, you paint all those curbs on those weird, hot, bright colours, you will know what I mean (if you ever has watched Gerashman or Varlamow - urbanists), others not necessarily
    I have already said that I do not support any idea in its pure form - everywhere it is important to find compromises (balance) that ensures the effectiveness and longevity of the idea.
    An imbalance causes collapse (of nations, countries, civilizations - it doesn't matter).
    That is, 100% collectivism or individualism is equally destructive.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    There is no priority of individual freedom over the interests of the collective in the post-Soviet space. Those who value individual rights and freedoms recognize LGBT rights, for example. In our country, the desire for a single universal model of behavior based on traditional values - this ​​is collectivist thinking...
    If a person has an inborn psychopathic or similar mind design nothing gonna make him a collectivist, imo.
    Do what you should.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information