Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The myth of Bulgar settlement in Macedonia (Kuber's horde)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

2 Not allowed!

Default The myth of Bulgar settlement in Macedonia (Kuber's horde)

Kuber and his people moved as far as the region of Thessaloniki.[9][22] He decided to settle together with the Sermesianoi in a plain and sent his envoy to the Byzantine Emperor, whom the Miracles of Saint Demetrios did not name, to request his permission.[9] The emperor gave his consent and ordered the nearby Slavic tribe of the Dragovites to supply Kuber and his people with food.[9][17] However, Kuber's people still wanted to go back to their ancestral homes and started to disperse.[9] Fearing of the decline of his power base, Kuber asked the emperor to forbid the Sermesianoi to leave the plain and to confirm Kuber's position as their ruler.[9] His request seems to have been rejected, because he attempted to seize Thessaloniki, taking advantage of a civil war in the city.[9] However, Saint Demetrius unmasked Kuber's agents who tried to open the gates of Thessaloniki, hindering him from entering the city, according to the saint's hagiography.[9]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuber

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

"Bulgars? Bulgarians? WHO??? Never existed as a nation nor as a tribe or people. Can somebody please explain to me how Mongolian and Tatarians unite with a name bulgur...and how Kyiril and Metodius are Greek or Mongolian or Tatarian??? I’m confused just asking."

Most liked comment under the video that received a heart from the creator

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    "Bulgars? Bulgarians? WHO??? Never existed as a nation nor as a tribe or people. Can somebody please explain to me how Mongolian and Tatarians unite with a name bulgur...and how Kyiril and Metodius are Greek or Mongolian or Tatarian??? I’m confused just asking."

Most liked comment under the video that received a heart from the creator
    Maybe your thick bulgar skull can comprehend this from the OP

Kuber's people still wanted to go back to their ancestral homes and started to disperse.[9] Fearing of the decline of his power base, Kuber asked the emperor to forbid the Sermesianoi to leave the plain and to confirm Kuber's position as their ruler.[9] His request seems to have been rejected

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Maybe your thick bulgar skull can comprehend this from the OP
    Maybe your empty Bulgarophobe skull can't comprehend that I'm not arguing about Kuber, but I'm showing the open hatred of Macedonians towards Bulgarians. What is this comment?

Why is it one of the most liked comments along side :

"Can somebody please explain to me how Mongolian and the Tatarians are related to Macedonians??? and when was Greece formed as a state... Republic or part of a nation united... in history books I’ve never seen Greece as a one state nor nation. Many different states republics but never Greece"

Both received a heart from the creator. Are we in kindergarten or what? Yours must be very toxic I guess.

Also NICE SIGNATURE "BRO"! Can't wait for the next one. Maybe you will start changing them daily? Let me copy paste my reply to you about it really quick. Also, cause I know you will change it soon, the signature says "-13th November 1944, liberation of Skopje from Bulgarian occupation-" with a photo of a Skopje center full of people. He even added - on the sides like my nickname. Very cute. And now my answer :

https://tribuna.mk/znae-li-narodot-s...oemvri-1944-g/

"Околу сето тоа, мене само една работа ми пречи. Дали тоа народот знае всушност што слави и што се случило на овој ден? Низ интернетот, помеѓу патриотите од типот на тие што ја слават југословенизацијата на Македонија, кружи една слика. На нејзе има толпа луѓе, огромна и до недоглед собрана на скопскиот плоштад. Над сликата, стои опис како Скопје пред 75 години на тој начин ја слави слободата од бугарските туристи и германските инвеститори. Сакаат да покажат со сликата колку било масовно партизанското движење и како едвај целиот народ го дочекал ослободувањето на Скопје од „гнасната бугарска фашистичка рака“. За жал на тие што ја споделуваа сликата, ништо од тоа не е вистина."

Celebrating being incorporated into Yugoslavia once again. Hardly fought "freedom". Guess who freed you from the evil Mongol-Tatar Bulgarians?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgar...0%93_May_1945)

"Under the leadership of a new Bulgarian pro-Communist government, three Bulgarian armies (some 455,000 strong in total) entered Yugoslavia in September 1944 and alongside Soviet and Yugoslav forces, moved to Niš and Skopje with the strategic task of blocking the German forces withdrawing from Greece. Southern and eastern Serbia and Macedonia were liberated within a month and the 130,000-strong Bulgarian First Army continued to Hungary, driving off the Germans and entering Austria in April 1945."

Wow. What a relief from the atrocities of the Mongol-Tatar monsters :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgar..._and_Macedonia

"In the region of Macedonia, the majority initially welcomed union with Bulgaria as relief from Yugoslavian Serbianization, while pro-Bulgarian sentiments there still prevailed.[27][28][29][30][31][32][33] After 1918, more than 1,700 Bulgarian churches and monasteries had been converted to Serbian or Greek Orthodoxy, and some 1,450 Bulgarian schools closed.[26] Bulgarian had been forbidden in public life. Bulgarization was seen as necessary to strengthen Bulgaria's claim on the territory after a projected Axis victory, since Germany had not definitively indicated Bulgaria would keep it and no international treaty recognized Bulgaria's claims; "the Bulgarian nature of the territories had to be incontrovertible by the end of the war".[26] Consequently, a university - Macedonia's first - bearing Boris III's name was instituted in Skopje, more than 800 new schools were built between 1941 and 1944, Macedonian schools were integrated into Bulgaria's education system, and Macedonian teachers were retrained in Bulgarian.[26]"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes you are off topic. And why all the down votes? I must of course reply in kind.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes you are off topic. And why all the down votes? I must of course reply in kind.
    What offtopic? I'm making a comment on the author of the video. The topic of this thread is Mario's video. And I'm giving you example why Mario is a Bulgarophobe and his interpretation of history concerning Bulgars should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Now after replying on the topic, here is some offtopic - https://tribuna.mk/znae-li-narodot-s...oemvri-1944-g/ Read this. It's about your signature photo. At first I read only the first 2 paragraphs, but just noticed there is more. It reveals some interesting details about the photo and also the fact that the liberation was not from Bulgaria, but by Bulgaria. Can't wait for the conspiracy theory about the news outlet. I see it has 20,000 likes though. Must be some very subtle Illuminati Bulgar Tatar propaganda.

Edit - To answer your question - Why the downvotes? Check your comments here and in the Bulgar thread. You get what you ask for.
    Last edited by -Invictus-; 07-24-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    What offtopic? I'm making a comment on the author of the video. The topic of this thread is Mario's video. And I'm giving you example why Mario is a Bulgarophobe and his interpretation of history concerning Bulgars should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Now after replying on the topic, here is some offtopic - https://tribuna.mk/znae-li-narodot-s...oemvri-1944-g/ Read this. It's about your signature photo. At first I read only the first 2 paragraphs, but just noticed there is more. It reveals some interesting details about the photo and also the fact that the liberation was not from Bulgaria, but by Bulgaria. Can't wait for the conspiracy theory about the news outlet. I see it has 20,000 likes though. Must be some very subtle Illuminati Bulgar Tatar propaganda.

Edit - To answer your question - Why the downvotes? Check your comments here and in the Bulgar thread. You get what you ask for.
    Let's get back on topic. There has been no Bulgar settlement of Macedonia. Only Bulgarian rule in Macedonia in the middle ages and brief spurts in the two world wars. The Bulgar name has not stuck in Macedonia. In fact, we reject this Turkic name and any attempts by Bulgarians to force it upon us. This is evident by the below

The party of Bulgarians in Macedonia only managed to get 2,700 votes in yesterday's elections....

https://mia.mk/90-of-votes-counted-3...r-dui/?lang=en

https://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93...B8%D1%98%D0%B0

Massive fail

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Let's get back on topic. There has been no Bulgar settlement of Macedonia. Only Bulgarian rule in Macedonia in the middle ages and brief spurts in the two world wars. The Bulgar name has not stuck in Macedonia. In fact, we reject our true origin, because we are brainwashed to believe that we are direct descendants of Ancient Greeks, but we don't believe they were Greeks.
    AHEM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presian_I_of_Bulgaria - 839

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzant...st_of_Bulgaria - 1018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theme_...mpire_1045.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theme_...es_1025-en.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...1185-1196).png - 1195

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_II_Asen - 1247( in the next years it was contested between Bulgaria and Nicea, but let's say in 1247 it was lost)

1018 - 839 = 179

1247 - 1195 = 52

179 + 52 = 231 years of Bulgarian rule

1185( liberation from Byzantium ) - 1018( fall to Byzantium ) = 167 years of the theme of Bulgaria being in today's Vardar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_nationalism
    "In Ottoman times names as "Lower Bulgaria" and "Lower Moesia" were used by the local Slavs to designate most of the territory of today's geographical region of Macedonia and the names Bulgaria and Moesia were identified with each other. Self-identifying as "Bulgarian" on account of their language, the local Slavs considered themselves as "Rum", i.e. members of the community of Orthodox Christians.[5] This community was a source of identity for all the ethnic groups inside it and most people identified mostly with it. Until the middle of the 19th century, the Greeks also called the Slavs in Macedonia "Bulgarians", and regarded them predominantly as Orthodox brethren, but the rise of Bulgarian nationalism changed the Greek position.[6] At that time the Orthodox Christian community began to degrade with the continuous identification of the religious creed with ethnic identity,[7] while Bulgarian national activists started a debate on the establishment of their separate Orthodox church.

As a result, massive Greek religious and school propaganda occurred, and a process of Hellenization was implemented among the Slavic-speaking population of the area.[8][9] The very name Macedonia, revived during the early 19th century after the foundation of the modern Greek state, with its Western Europe-derived obsession with Ancient Greece, was applied to the local Slavs.[10] The idea was to stimulate the development of close ties between them and the Greeks, linking both sides to the ancient Macedonians, as a counteract against the growing Bulgarian cultural influence into the region.[11][12] In 1845, for instance, the Alexander romance was published in Slavic Macedonian dialect typed with Greek letters.[13] At the same time the Russian ethnographer Viktor Grigorovich described a recent change in the title of the Greek Patriarchist bishop of Bitola: from Exarch of all Bulgaria to Exarch of all Macedonia. He also noted the unusual popularity of Alexander the Great and that it appeared to be something that was recently instilled on the local Slavs.

As a consequence, since the 1850s some Slavic intellectuals from the area adopted the designation Macedonian as a regional label, and it began to gain popularity.[14] In the 1860s, according to Petko Slaveykov, some young intellectuals from Macedonia were claiming that they are not Bulgarians, but they are rather Macedonians, descendants of the Ancient Macedonians.[15]"
    "Голем Александър" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedo..._Alexandar.jpg

http://humstatic.uchicago.edu/mahima...Friedman01.pdf
    "The authors of this period in both Macedonia and Bulgaria called their vernacular language "Bulgarian"."(1794-1840) at the 2nd page of the pdf at the end of paragraph (1).

Let's say the year of creation of the Macedonian ethnicity(thanks to Alexander tales) is 1850.

1850 - 1371( the Ottoman conquest of Vardar) = 479

231 + 479 + 167 = 877 years of identifying as Bulgarian

Now let's check out the ancient Macedonian heritage now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paeonia_(kingdom)

"The exact original boundaries of Paeonia, like the early history of its inhabitants, are obscure, but it is known that it roughly corresponds to most of present-day North Macedonia and north-central parts of Greek Macedonia (i.e. probably the Greek municipalities of Paionia, Almopia, Sintiki, Irakleia, and Serres), and a small part of south-western Bulgaria.[1][2][3][4]"

"Some modern scholars consider the Paeonians to have been of either Thracian,[15] or of mixed Thraco-Illyrian origins.[16] "

"In 360–359 BC, southern Paeonian tribes were launching raids into Macedon, (Diodorus XVI. 2.5) in support of an Illyrian invasion."

"In 355–354 BC, Philip II of Macedon took advantage of the death of King Agi of Paeonia and campaigned against them in order to conquer them. So the southern part of ancient Paeonia was annexed by the ancient kingdom of Macedon and was named "Macedonian Paeonia"; this section included the cities Astraion (later Stromnitsa), Stenae (near modern Demir Kapija), Antigoneia (near modern Negotino), etc."

"In 280 BC, the Gallic invaders under Brennus ravaged the land of the Paeonians, who, being further hard pressed by the Dardani, had no alternative but to join the Macedonians. Despite their combined efforts, however, the Paeonians and Macedonians were defeated. Paeonia consolidated again but, in 217 BC, the Macedonian king Philip V of Macedon (220–179 BC), the son of Demetrius II, succeeded in uniting and incorporating into his empire the separate regions of Dassaretia and Paeonia. A mere 70 years later (in 168 BC), Roman legions conquered Macedon in turn, and a new and much larger Roman province bearing this name was formed. Paeonia around the Axios formed the second and third districts respectively of the newly constituted Roman province of Macedonia.[53] "

355 - 168 = 187 years of being Paeonians under Macedonian rule. Nice.

Now let's see how many years you are Paeonian Romans in the province of "Second Macedonia".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedo...oman_Macedonia

"Macedonia Prima ("First Macedonia") was a province encompassing most of the kingdom of Macedonia, coinciding with most of the modern Greek region of Macedonia, and had Thessalonica as its capital."

"Macedonia Salutaris ("Wholesome Macedonia"), also known as Macedonia Secunda ("Second Macedonia") was a province partially encompassing both Pelagonia and Dardania and containing the whole of Paeonia. The province mostly coincides with the present-day North Macedonia."

The Slavs came in 7th century. Let's put the year in the middle of the 7th century - 650. 650 + 168(its BC) = 818 years of being Second Macedonian Romans. Impressive. After the Slavs arrived, according to Mario, you created the glorious Slavic Macedonian identity and lived happily forever remembered in history as the most pure blooded and honorary Macedo...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedo...tine_Macedonia

During the 7th century, most of the Balkans were overrun by Slavic invasions, which left only the fortified towns and the coasts in the hands of the Greek-speaking Byzantine Empire. "Macedonia" was then used for a new theme in the late 8th century under Irene of Athens. Geographically however it was located in Thrace and not in Macedonia, which was under the themes of Thessalonica, Strymon and other smaller commands such as Boleron or Drougoubiteia.[19]

Looks like it's better to stick to some loose ancient identity that was revived by Alexander stories taught to you by Greeks in 19th century in order to convert you. In reality, in the antiquity you were Paeonians(Thracians or Thraco-Illyrians) who were incorporated into ancient Macedonia for 187 years and then were part of the "much larger Roman province bearing the name Macedonia" for 818 more before the Byzantines decided that the new Macedonians should be in Thrace(that's where the Macedonian dynasty of Byzantium comes from). And all those things happened between 2400 and 1400 years ago... Do you realize that you told me that both of your grandfathers fought for the Bulgarian army? Even if you say that they were partisans later, the Germans in Macedonia and Serbia were pushed out by 455,000 Bulgarian soldiers. That's a quarter of your country's whole population. I also wonder what identity your great grandparents had. The ones before 1850 and the stories of "Голем Александър". If you want to live in ancient fairy tales and fit some ancient name of a conqueror and Roman province, fine. I don't give a fuck what name do you chose. Don't walk against your own people!!!

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/europ...logroups.shtml
    Last edited by -Invictus-; 07-25-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also, I told you to read this - https://tribuna.mk/znae-li-narodot-s...oemvri-1944-g/

Not only that half a million Bulgarian soldiers "liberated Skopje from Bulgarian occupation", but also the picture in your signature is not from 1944. I just checked what's written in the article.

"Тие што малку подобро ја знаат историјата на нашиот град, ќе забележат дека не постои никаква шанса таа слика да е направена во 1944та година. Имено, зградата на комплексот „Пелистер“ и стоковната куќа „НАМА“ не постојат се до крајот на 50тите години. "

That's the building on the left. You can see that it's identical with the one on the picture, it's in the center of Skopje and it was designed in 1956. Stop reading Macedonian Truth. Start checking your sources.

https://marh.mk/%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D...%D0%BE-%D0%B1/

"Во 1956 година администрацијата на Скопје организира затворен конкурс за дизајн за стоковна куќа на централниот плоштад во Скопје."

https://skopjeinfo.mk/starata-stokov...inite-galerija

"Старата стоковна куќа „Нама“, денешна „Сити галери“ е местото каде што сите скопјани оделе на пазарување.Трговскиот центар бил изграден во 1959 година, тој бил многу модерен кога ќе земеме во предвид дека во тоа време имал ескалатори."
    Last edited by -Invictus-; 07-25-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Liberation of Kumanovo

Liberation of Prilep

Liberation of Skopje

Liberation of Veles

Liberation of Bitola

Last edited by Crn Volk; 07-25-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information