Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    One thing about Ohrid is how much it stands a beacon in Muslim world. As you drive down mountainous road towards Ohrid, it seemed to me, Mosque after Mosque, all proudly displaying Albanian flags. And then around one bend I see a Christian cross, standing proud on Mountain side, and after this bend, it's just monasteries, etc. Like Ohrid has maintained itself under Ottoman presence. Congrats on this.

One thing about being original slavs, last Friday I was drinking with some Russians and we tried talking to each other when one pointed out that all Serbian words that differed were "old Russian" words. For example 'Hvala' (Russians say spasibo) is old, now not used, Russian word for 'give praise.' He pointed out many more but I was simply too drunk to remember them now. I feel Macedonian is probably similar. In way old South Slavic languages is like 'Old English' .
    It's a shame those Albanian mosques encroach further and further as their numbers grow in neighboring Resen and Struga.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-14-2020 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Al
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,263
    Given: 1,460

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    It's a shame those Albanian mosques encroach further and further as their numbers grow in neighboring Resen and Struga.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

0 Not allowed!

I don't know if it's possible but perhaps the entire Ohrid Municipality can be declared some sort of historic zone, and special permission of constructing new buildings needs to be granted? After all this is Macedonia's one, and maybe only tourist spot.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    I don't know if it's possible but perhaps the entire Ohrid Municipality can be declared some sort of historic zone, and special permission of constructing new buildings needs to be granted? After all this is Macedonia's one, and maybe only tourist spot.
    It's already Unesco listed, but that doesn't prevent Islamic encroachment.

It is our most popular tourist spot, but not the only one.

Chieftain

0 Not allowed!

As if Christian Orthodoxy is the epitome of Eurocentrism/culture, both Christianity and Islam derive from outside the bounders of Europe, in the arabic deserts with pedophiles raping each other, however as I've made clear in an other thread your Orthodoxy is not synnonymus with european culture, that is easily distinguishable by:

-The attire of Church servants, with priests having long wavy rigid beards exactly like muslim Imams, having a large hat whom looks alike to Imams and your nuns covering up every piece of their body exactly like Muslim women, it's not called Eastern Orthodoxy, for no reason.
    -The unethical behaviour of these very priests, whom marry and develop sexual bonds, giving birth to other creatures, in the Old Testament this is originally considered a sin.
    -The unrecognizment of the Holy Spirit deriving from the Son and not the Father only, the Old Testament considers this a sin.

I have other arguments but at the end of the day you're still wanna be rebels, who have no tie to European based Christendom which is mainly Protestanism, Calvinism and Roman Catholicism, so you're not in any condition to empose such statements.

Last Online
    12-06-2018 @ 02:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 52

1 Not allowed!

So you're not Christian then.
    I am Christian, but ive had enough of watching crosses and rockets being built on any possible site for no reason, just to show who dominates + take over the market aka sheep aka us... both religions aren't European and are nothing special compared to other religions, its the same story present in all cultures of the gods/god visiting earth, circling around the world with the characters having different names. For example Horus from ancient Egypt is the same story of Jesus Christ... I don't know what Vojnk is so proud of, somebody has forced your ancestors to change their religion...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

During Macedonian President Ivanov's recent visit to Russia, Russian Patriarch Kiril stated;
    and yet they don't recognise our church, so doesn't really matter what he said to be honest... + nothing wise can come out of Kiril's mouth, considering he is covered in gold, something opposite of what says in the bible lol

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexq View Post
    I am Christian, but ive had enough of watching crosses and rockets being built on any possible site for no reason, just to show who dominates + take over the market aka sheep aka us... both religions aren't European and are nothing special compared to other religions, its the same story present in all cultures of the gods/god visiting earth, circling around the world with the characters having different names. For example Horus from ancient Egypt is the same story of Jesus Christ... I don't know what Vojnk is so proud of, somebody has forced your ancestors to change their religion...
    I don't know about Vojnik, but I am also proud of Macedonia's role in the civilization of most of the Slavs and therefore half of Europe. Regardless of the merits of what they did, it is a huge part of history and nothing to be sneezed at.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexq View Post
    and yet they don't recognise our church, so doesn't really matter what he said to be honest... + nothing wise can come out of Kiril's mouth, considering he is covered in gold, something opposite of what says in the bible lol
    I believe rules need to be followed and the SOC needs to recognize the MOC first.

So you don't like the Russians right? What is your view of NATO and west?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I believe rules need to be followed and the SOC needs to recognize the MOC first.

So you don't like the Russians right? What is your view of NATO and west?
    No SOC will never recognise our church cause of close ties with the Greek orthodox church, but anyway nbody needs to recognise our church, cause people are the church and as long as we believe in god, there will be church
    Russians are same shit as usa, they are playing chess with one another and innocent countries and people pay the price (Kosovo, Serbia, Syria, Afghanistan, Georgia, Ukraine, crimea), now I heard Russia wants Alaska back or something. even though Russia is huge and full of oil and other minerals, is still poor and people live in worst conditions than us here in Macedonia. therefore Russia and USA are same shit, need to be divided asap among its states

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information