Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: 20-40% of Italians won't be taken as White/Euro in many parts of Europe and the US

Last Online
    Today @ 03:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 4,539

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    No British person or British descended person is 100% Anglo-Saxon chief.
    I know, but the gradient varies from West to East, as in, the more Eastern you go in England, the less Celtic component communities will have.
    "My name is The Patriot, my fatherland is Santo Domingo, my condition is Citizen, my religion is the love of truth and justice, and my occupations are to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue".

Last Online
    12-09-2023 @ 05:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Southern Europeans are the ones who created the western civilization and decided what Europe is. So yes we do look European. Nordics and Germanics are only European by Proxy. I genuinely don't know where this idea that "germanic, anglo nordic" means european when they aren't the ones who coined the term Europe. They might as well be from another continent, after all let's not pretend Europe is based on Geography, it's neither based on Geography nor in race. I think that the term "white" to define all Europeans is dumb anyway. So yeah if you are a Nordic semi-asiatic looking finnish and want to use nordicist logic be aware that these "swarthy meds" look more European than you will ever be.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,258
    Given: 12,963

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
    Southern Europeans are the ones who created the western civilization and decided what Europe is. So yes we do look European. Nordics and Germanics are only European by Proxy. I genuinely don't know where this idea that "germanic, anglo nordic" means european when they aren't the ones who coined the term Europe. They might as well be from another continent, after all let's not pretend Europe is based on Geography, it's neither based on Geography nor in race. I think that the term "white" to define all Europeans is dumb anyway. So yeah if you are a Nordic semi-asiatic looking finnish and want to use nordicist logic be aware that these "swarthy meds" look more European than you will ever be.
    Money basically.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
    Why do you seem to assume or imply that Nordicist is synonymous with being Finnish, though? Sure, there might have been a few Finnish posters on here who went on "anti-WOG" online crusades, and this thread is for some odd reason posted in the Estonian sub-forum by an American, but I mean, on the now defunct Skadi forum (which was arguably the forum with the strongest Nordicist bias there was), Finns were banned unless they were Finnish-Swedes.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,434
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Latest posts make me think that we are approaching core questions, lol. Yes there have been some stunted Finns being provoked by "racial realism", using self-expression like "Mongol pride". It is descriptive that South Italians don't use figures like "Bedouin pride", because they are not seeking for apologies from anyone.

What stands out is Americans who rage and provoke on all European forums with racist opinions. People would be much more civilized without them

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information