Azerbaycan
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 330
    Given: 77

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Well, of course you are not nutty yet, you are merely courageous due to your illiteracy. The ideal cannon fodder, I must say!
    It is ironic that you talk about illiteracy but all you have been doing is giving me thumbs down like a butt hurt troll which that is who you really are but you are too weak and illiterate yourself about giving proper responses to majority of my posts except posting dissorted fabrications of Wikipedia. You are a big joke.

Rojava

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oghuz_Khan View Post
    It is ironic that you talk about illiteracy but all you have been doing is giving me thumbs down like a butt hurt troll which that is who you really are but you are too weak and illiterate yourself about giving proper responses to majority of my posts except posting dissorted fabrications of Wikipedia. You are a big joke.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Last Online
    05-04-2014 @ 10:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Azerbaycan
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 330
    Given: 77

0 Not allowed!

So? Did you post this to show everybody that you are a PKK terrorist organization sympathizer living in UK?

Last Online
    10-15-2014 @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    black
    Ethnicity
    black
    Ancestry
    mixed
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    black
    Politics
    liberal conservative, aliya izzetbegovic
    Hero
    Andreas hamza tzortziz, dr. Adnan ibrahim
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 383

0 Not allowed!

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/13...r-19-countries

Eu warns turkey for "human rights" but lifted visa for practising sharia law country UAE, you guys are really so broke and desperate? İ hope this will show to my citizens why we should leave membership process instead focusing carry above our standarts.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by legolasbozo View Post
    http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/13...r-19-countries

Eu warns turkey for "human rights" but lifted visa for practising sharia law country UAE, you guys are really so broke and desperate? İ hope this will show to my citizens why we should leave membership process instead focusing carry above our standarts.
    We don't expect a flood of immigrants either from UAE or Peru or Colombia or some islanders. Turks, on the other hand, are already in the E.U. by the millions...

Last Online
    10-15-2014 @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    black
    Ethnicity
    black
    Ancestry
    mixed
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    black
    Politics
    liberal conservative, aliya izzetbegovic
    Hero
    Andreas hamza tzortziz, dr. Adnan ibrahim
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 383

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    We don't expect a flood of immigrants either from UAE or Peru or Colombia or some islanders. Turks, on the other hand, are already in the E.U. by the millions...
    there is allready immigrant flood coming from caucass and middle east via turkey. And turkey won't take any action to block this. Because this is our trump card to bombing Eu economy, the victim of this politics is greece, because it is at the end of europe's borders. Turks, who want to visit europe or goes there for trade could get visa despite that barrier. İ have no enthusiasm to visit barcelona, rome or paris, at least till visas lifted. İf any Turk want to live in europe, could do that by illegaly, or could get visa and never comes back. And i bet visa liberalisation for Turkey bring less immigrants compare to main situation.

edit: by the way, the thing is not about immigration but principals. Eu politicians coming to Turkey and despise concerning of "human rights" "media cencorship" but you give a third countries visa liberalisation. peru or colombia is not better compare to Turkey. And United Arab Emirates practice sharia law, is this your standart level or just mighty europeans bend over for arab lobby?
    Last edited by legolasbozo; 05-09-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by legolasbozo View Post
    there is allready immigrant flood coming from caucass and middle east via turkey. And turkey won't take any action to block this. Because this is our trump card to bombing Eu economy, the victim of this politics is greece, because it is at the end of europe's borders. Turks, who want to visit europe or goes there for trade could get visa despite that barrier. İ have no enthusiasm to visit barcelona, rome or paris, at least till visas lifted. İf any Turk want to live in europe, could do that by illegaly, or could get visa and never comes back. And i bet visa liberalisation for Turkey bring less immigrants compare to main situation.

edit: by the way, the thing is not about immigration but principals. Eu politicians coming to Turkey and despise concerning of "human rights" "media cencorship" but you give a third countries visa liberalisation. peru or colombia is not better compare to Turkey. And United Arab Emirates practice sharia law, is this your standart level or just mighty europeans bend over for arab lobby?
    I know you are using the immigrant flood as a weapon against Greece. A decade back when Greece still had anti-personnel landmines, the Turkish army would sent the poor folks through these landmines all of the time (all minefields are supposed to be marked as such by law) until we decided that it's not worth killing all those poor bastards.

Nevertheless, we might just as well get pissed of at all those bastards, withdraw from the anti-personnel mine treaty and fill the place with landmines and walls. Next step would be to get rid of all the immigrant Muslims in Europe.

You are relying upon our goodwill way too much, and it seems that it just dried up during the last elections for the European parliament...

As I said, we give visa to those who we trust won't flood Europe, not those who have an impeccable human rights record. Learn to differentiate between the two...

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread Information