Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Scania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,742
    Given: 1,082

0 Not allowed!

Not a surprise that goodlooking people have it easier than the rest of us.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,421
    Given: 12,909

1 Not allowed!

Because they haven't faced anywhere near as many hardships as others, and for that reason I have found them to be less empathetic on average than other people, that is unless if they came from a less economically privileged background. Attractive and rich people are the absolute WORST in terms of entitlement and pretentiousness. Also a lot of them get a lot of false praise and promotion for no good reason so some of them fall into the trap of thinking they are good at something or have done good work when they have not. A lot of them also do get a lot of free stuff and extra discounts, especially attractive women, and so many of them may think its a normal thing after a while. While there are disadvantages to being good looking to yes, they on average still get much better opportunities in life. I have also noticed that people automatically but attractive people higher on the "social status" totem pole, even if they are boring or shit ass people with bad manners I have encountered this repeatedly. They can get away with a lot more social norm violations than less attractive people and still be seen positively. They are also much more likely to be hired at job interviews regardless of what their experience is, and if you don't believe I have first hand real life comparisons between me and my sister applying for the same jobs to prove this is 100% true which I can share.

I do know that many attractive people are not entitled though, and that it is ultimately societies fault and not their fault. But everyone's needs to accept that pretty privilege is a real thing, and I'll be honest if I could I would love to be beautiful myself.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information