Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim students go insane in campus showing anti-Islamic amateur film in Sweden

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

The question is why did they show this movie to Muslim audience. I would just say this was offensive material and go about it civilly. Here this would be seen as provoking and form of religious discrimination. Religious freedom is protected here fully. I would agree with the suing as often it works here especially if the case involves racial and religious discrimination.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I'm glad i dont belong to any cult or religion. Proud to be atheist/agnostic.
    I respect others' religious beliefs, but I have a hard time grasping how people can honestly believe some of the teachings of their religions. To me it seems far-fetched. I personally can't believe in things that I can't see material evidence of here on Earth, but to each his or her own. Nevertheless I have studied Islam extensively and I know that at its core, it is very similar to Christianity and Judaism, and that the high amount of religious extremism within Islam today could have easily happened in any major religion if the conditions were right.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    My issue is actually not that the students are Muslim, as I have no prejudice toward any one religion over another (I am atheist and view all religions the same), but because these are immigrants acting that way in another country. It makes me upset because it makes me fearful for the future.
    Exactly. If they want to have muslim jihad in middle east go to it. They want to take over whole world, though. And every other place and all its problems are invading as well, from africa and aids to Indian population madness.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Exactly. If they want to have muslim jihad in middle east go to it. They want to take over whole world, though. And every other place and all its problems are invading as well, from africa and aids to Indian population madness.
    The problem is that the people who tend to reproduce most are those who can least adequately provide for their children, thus they come to other countries and repeat the same behavior that led to their lack of success in their homeland.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

I respect others' religious beliefs, but I have a hard time grasping how people can honestly believe some of the teachings of their religions. To me it seems far-fetched. I personally can't believe in things that I can't see material evidence of here on Earth, but to each his or her own. Nevertheless I have studied Islam extensively and I know that at its core, it is very similar to Christianity and Judaism, and that the high amount of religious extremism within Islam today could have easily happened in any major religion if the conditions were right.
    And thats how cults work. They dont question god and his actions, and they still believe that god is all merciful and shit. The bible is nothing but a rip off of ancient Mesopotamian mythology(no joke, you should check them out). Its because the fear of hell are installed in their minds when they're young, and they wouldnt want to believe reality. We are living in the age of science and reason, and because i think with my mind rather than my heart i left Islam. Every religion on the planet is literally a cult, nothing more.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    The question is why did they show this movie to Muslim audience. I would just say this was offensive material and go about it civilly. Here this would be seen as provoking and form of religious discrimination. Religious freedom is protected here fully. I would agree with the suing as often it works here especially if the case involves racial and religious discrimination.
    I understand, but this is what I want to know: how brainwashed must one be if they could react that way due to a perceived (or even real) attack against their religion? Why do people care so much about religion which can neither be empirically proven or verified? Why does it have this much power over people, and why don't people see this as a problem?

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

I understand, but this is what I want to know: how brainwashed must one be if they could react that way due to a perceived (or even real) attack against their religion? Why do people care so much about religion which can neither be empirically proven or verified? Why does it have this much power over people, and why don't people see this as a problem?
    I don't think it's a religious thing to be honest with you.They see it as an attack on their identity more than anything. It must be noted many Muslims who have reacted in this manner are actually nominal to even non-practicing but they got offended because their identity was attacked. This not because of something theological, in many ways your religion and sect is your identification in the Muslim world. Well in other areas like Arabia and Iraq it's your tribal one then your clan, then your ethnic group then your sect, then your religion. The people in the Muslim diaspora thus become connected to this culture and the religion itself becomes somewhat unified and forms a part and parcel of their identity even when they don't practice the religion.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

/\d{4,5}-\d\d-\d\d/ (Future proof.)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2019 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Goteborg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,399
    Given: 11,742

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    The question is why did they show this movie to Muslim audience.
    The attendees applied to be granted participation on this specific lecture held by this specific lecturer themselves (not part of any curriculum, in no way mandatory); so, the question you should be asking is "Why did these Muslims voluntarily attend a lecture of a known provocateur?".
    | Who's Hàkon? | ∃! x; P(x)

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2015 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Trojan-Dardanian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 938
    Given: 1,558

0 Not allowed!

Islamists would react same way even if Jesus was offended. Maybe they have seen it as provoking and they think that it was done on purpose, and it was a direct provoking, and they knew how the students or audience will react. I am sure they knew their people. How come police came in within seconds.

I would like to see what would Christians reaction be if the movie was an insult to Christianity in an educational institution owned by Muslims? But Muslims would not offend Jesus.
    Last edited by Arianiti; 05-04-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Similar crap goes against christianity all the time. I don't agree with it and some is annoying and ridiculous but I can't imagine throwing a shitfit over it let alone getting violent.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information