Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Nikola Tesla Y-DNA

  1. #21
    Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ayetooey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Gender
    Posts
    7,652
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,339/159
    Given: 9,032/428

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Tesla family is R1a like most of Serbian medieval nobility. There is a legend that Tesla's ancestors were Serbian medieval nobility. Serbian families for which there is evediences for noble origin or which has a lagends about noble origin are more R1a than enything else, for now.
    It was suggested by some that the Шобот line which is I2a comes from Mrnjavčević no clue if this is true or not since I've heard others claim the line was e-v13.

    ILLYRIAN,41.2
    CENTRAL-EUROPEAN-PONTIC,21.8
    BALTIC,15
    PONTIC-BALTIC,10.4
    PONTIC,5.6
    IBERIAN,5.4
    LEVANTINE,0.6

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Gender
    Posts
    9,163
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,562/143
    Given: 3/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    It was suggested by some that the Шобот line which is I2a comes from Mrnjavčević no clue if this is true or not since I've heard others claim the line was e-v13.
    Serbian family Bursać (from W. Bosnia, Northern Dalmatia and Lika) claim Mrnjavčević origin as well, and they are R1a-M458. On one Serbian farum I heard claim that Bursaći has a match with Macedonian guy from Prilep. Mrnjevčević capital was Prilep when they ruled on N. Macedonia in 14th century.

  3. #23
    Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ayetooey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Gender
    Posts
    7,652
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,339/159
    Given: 9,032/428

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Serbian family Bursać (from W. Bosnia, Northern Dalmatia and Lika) claim Mrnjavčević origin as well, and they are R1a-M458. On one Serbian farum I heard claim that Bursaći has a match with Macedonian guy from Prilep. Mrnjevčević capital was Prilep when they ruled on N. Macedonia in 14th century.
    There is also a cluster of e-v13 carriers who claim Mrnjavčević origin. I'm a match with a Шобот family from Drvar on my Y dna. My line, Шобот and Mrnjavčević are all Mitrovdan; which as you know is uncommon in Prečani Serbs.
    ILLYRIAN,41.2
    CENTRAL-EUROPEAN-PONTIC,21.8
    BALTIC,15
    PONTIC-BALTIC,10.4
    PONTIC,5.6
    IBERIAN,5.4
    LEVANTINE,0.6

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Gender
    Posts
    9,163
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,562/143
    Given: 3/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    There is also a cluster of e-v13 carriers who claim Mrnjavčević origin. I'm a match with a Шобот family from Drvar on my Y dna. My line, Шобот and Mrnjavčević are all Mitrovdan; which as you know is uncommon in Prečani Serbs.
    Pre-Kuči (or "Old Kuči) who are R1a-Z280 also claim Mrnjavčević origin.

    Without testing bones of some member of Mrnjavčević dynasty all these are just unproven claims or wannabe Mrnjavčević.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Gender
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 549/9
    Given: 594/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    It was suggested by some that the Шобот line which is I2a comes from Mrnjavčević no clue if this is true or not since I've heard others claim the line was e-v13.
    Idk. I heard due to the very successful expansion of I2 in the Balkans, that it likely was connected to nobility as well. I highly doubt nobles were one haplogroup during most of these medieval Kingdoms. Some think Stefan Dusan spread PH908 or some clades of it rather(to be more precise).

  6. #26
    Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ayetooey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Gender
    Posts
    7,652
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,339/159
    Given: 9,032/428

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    Idk. I heard due to the very successful expansion of I2 in the Balkans, that it likely was connected to nobility as well. I highly doubt nobles were one haplogroup during most of these medieval Kingdoms. Some think Stefan Dusan spread PH908 or some clades of it rather(to be more precise).
    I've heard that also; Mrnjavčević also came from Zachlumia originally, modern day Herzegovina where PH908 peaks. This is partially wishful thinking on my part though, as it would be cool to be descended from Mrnjavčević. As pribislav said it's pointless until they test some bones.
    ILLYRIAN,41.2
    CENTRAL-EUROPEAN-PONTIC,21.8
    BALTIC,15
    PONTIC-BALTIC,10.4
    PONTIC,5.6
    IBERIAN,5.4
    LEVANTINE,0.6

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Gender
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 549/9
    Given: 594/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    I've heard that also; Mrnjavčević also came from Zachlumia originally, modern day Herzegovina where PH908 peaks. This is partially wishful thinking on my part though, as it would be cool to be descended from Mrnjavčević. As pribislav said it's pointless until they test some bones.
    True. Sadly, most Balkan governments venerate dead medieval lords, so digging them up would be tantamount to blasphemy.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Gender
    Posts
    9,163
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,562/143
    Given: 3/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    I've heard that also; Mrnjavčević also came from Zachlumia originally, modern day Herzegovina where PH908 peaks. This is partially wishful thinking on my part though, as it would be cool to be descended from Mrnjavčević. As pribislav said it's pointless until they test some bones.
    Mrnjavčevići originated from Livno (SW Bosnia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livno

  9. #29
    Female soldier - Aries-Scorpio-Moon in Pisces Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    UltimatePagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Toronto
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic-Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Nordic Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Atlantid.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    X
    Taxonomy
    Tenshi-Saint-Uncaged
    Politics
    Justice
    Hero
    The Dead
    Religion
    Lillium
    Gender
    Posts
    10,079
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,463/111
    Given: 2,462/35

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    weak humanoid restore.

    Alive somewhere in Japan in ectoplasm form.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member leisitox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance/Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    LatinAmerican(Chilean)
    Ancestry
    Spain(basque, colonial spaniards)+ 1/8 french, and the must amerindian duh, coz murica
    Country
    Chile
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized and Alpinized Atlanto-med
    Religion
    no religion or agnotic/atheist whatevs
    Gender
    Posts
    4,206
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 527/10
    Given: 108/2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    weak humanoid restore.

    Alive somewhere in Japan in ectoplasm form.
    *Seduction* is the biggest SCAM played on men in history!---the true---.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Type Nikola Tesla
    By Curtis24 in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-26-2019, 01:47 PM
  2. Do girls here find Nikola Tesla atractive? :D
    By kvarc in forum Rate Attractiveness
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:23 PM
  3. Forgotten Papers of Nikola Tesla
    By rashka in forum Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:36 AM
  4. Nikola Tesla- the forgotten wizard
    By Guapo in forum Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:04 PM
  5. Nikola Tesla Was A Badass Inventor - DNews
    By Atlantic Islander in forum Science
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 05:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •