for answerring to the OP question 25% are fucking stunning,25% are ok to above average and for the rest it's like everywhere

well speaking of ukrainian girls, ukrainians are homogenous they are the cradle of europe,i looking for russian and ukrainian girls very close of the fenno-scandian phenotype
for ukraine i need to focus my researches around the chernihiv oblast,
Chernihiv stands on the Desna River 150 km to the north-north-east of Kiev ,i have made a bit a deeper research and it seems for the true natural blue eyed blondes it's very local

if i want to find one like this one who fit perfectly the hallstatt human phenotype model,from varagian ancestry,did i need you to remember you than it's the varagian vikings who have found and created the city of kiev,the city of novgorod and later ukraine and russia ,and who gave the name to russia from rus'

perfect pure halstatt ,one peagant of miss Ukraine 2007 ,it's even surprising how she fit so much the standard model

this one looks pretty nordic too,and don't bothered me like "no she's not ukrainian gnah gnah gnah"

well it's quite various you have for all the tastes ,but you should like leggy girls,they are ALL leggy and tall,if ukraine have something is leggy girls aside an horribly low hryvnia(yes i have do my homeworks on ukraine sir) my personnal opinion i found the ukrainians more near of the westerners than the russians

i like very much the third chick upper in the middle
more euro-face traits,and very far from the slav traits

indeed the ukrainian girls are "exotic" and not really fitting a stereotype some looks 200% western euro ,some looks more slav,when i look at pics i look further than the sexual aspect ,i look at the balance of the faces the homogeneity of the traits

young and fresh

more slav,more slav stereotype than these damn american men like to call -ex USSR,damn wake up the wall has fallen this is 30 years ,US need to update his history lessons asap,because at this point there is no name for it,don't worry they put also the baltic countries in the ex-USSR too,so it said