Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Sorry man, but only WASPs can be whites, and so Spaniards are disqualified by default.
    Good thing you moved to non-White Sweden and not the US.

Translation: video gamers are more intelligent than gamblers.
    Maybe you should do it for a living... oh, right... I guess playing video games with kids doesn't bring in much of an income.

Moonlight Nocturne EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-26-2020 @ 02:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Good thing you moved to non-White Sweden and not the US.
    That's what Benjamin Franklin said about them swarthy Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Maybe you should do it for a living... oh, right... I guess playing video games with kids doesn't bring in much of an income.
    Poker is so early 19th century stuff, in the future, all the money will be thrown at video gamers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...ionship_Series

It's called esports, and unlike poker, this shit requires real skills. Which is why you'll never be able to make a living on it.
    “What had I thought I was, a righteous partner to the judges and executioners of Paris who strike down the poor for crimes that the rich commit every day?” — The Vampire Lestat, p. 135

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

That's what Benjamin Franklin said about them swarthy Swedes.
    He was a great man who fucked many French women. Because he was a great man I totally agree Swedes are sand niggers... I mean ice niggers.

Poker is so early 19th century stuff, in the future, all the money will be thrown at video gamers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...ionship_Series

It's called esports, and unlike poker, this shit requires real skills. Which is why you'll never be able to make a living on it.
    Well, too bad for me that "in the future" I won't be able to make money playing video games. How is that whole "making money off video games" working out for you... in the future? I prefer "what is" over "what I think possibly could be but I'm not sure it will happen" when arguing. It allows me to win because what is always trumps what possibly could be.

A lesson learned for Elias. Free of charge.

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

1 Not allowed!

Sorry man, but only WASPs can be whites, and so Spaniards are disqualified by default.

^^ Translation: video gamers are more intelligent than gamblers.
    SO Greeks, Italians, Portuguese are also not white by default ?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linet View Post
    Of course they are, unlike this AssAryan/ArmeNose.

Moonlight Nocturne EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-26-2020 @ 02:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linet View Post
    According to the universal, authoritative, undeniable laws of the OWD religion (which Anodyne is a believer in), no.
    “What had I thought I was, a righteous partner to the judges and executioners of Paris who strike down the poor for crimes that the rich commit every day?” — The Vampire Lestat, p. 135

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

1 Not allowed!

According to the universal, authoritative, undeniable laws of the OWD religion (which Anodyne is a believer in), no.
    Nice, that solves it then we can definately say that whites own everything to non whites ....even the name of the place they live in :

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

4 Not allowed!

How is it to rewrite history by poking fun at an ugly, large lipped, shit-skinned Somali? I know you two are best friends, and I also remember you being in a serious argument with someone on ABF, and you were like, in all seriousness, ‘Wadaad will back me up if I bring him over to this thread’... completely ridiculous. But that's what kind of a moron you are.

If hacking a forum (which isn't exactly an intelligence test you moron, pay attention to what amerinese wrote; he understands it's not particularly difficult if one has the patience and time to waste by going through the YouTube "vBulletin hack" tutorials) somehow makes a Palestinian smarter than me, then he sure as hell is smarter than you too.

Actually, the Palestinian Gaza hacker is just as dumb as you are. It's just that unlike you, he has no civil rights to gamble, so he wastes his time on "penetrating" websites, because that gives him a hard-on.

I called him gook, and I didn't turn on him, he turned on me.

I wasn't asking amerinese for help. You're making it sound like I was begging him 24/7, knocking on his door, please amerinese, help me out! I didn't even know he was a developer until he said so here on Apricity (which is why I never asked him for help), when he turned on me. Before that, he and alfieb were giving me some MySQL advice out of their own free will, without me asking for it. This was when amerinese was still normal, before he went apeshit.

What pissed me off about amerinese, is that he could have helped, and maybe he could have saved us from all the trouble (I say maybe because I'm pretty sure he would have been as useless as Ritchie, who actually does know more about vBulletin and LAMP than amerinese does), but instead of doing so, he decided to be a quitter and wrote a rant about how it was all my fault. In reality of course, amerinese is actually not competent enough to secure a forum, because for one thing, he doesn't know much about vBulletin, and he according to his own words, "I'm not a LAMP nigger".

What I do find hilariously ironic about amerinese is that he's been a developer for 20 years, yet doesn't know who Richard Stallman is. That's part of the reason he didn't help out with securing the forum, because it's a sign of incompetence. You actually believed he didn't have time? Bullshit. He has like a couple of thousand posts on ABF alone, and he racked up like 2000 posts here on Apricity in a couple of months. Dude has lots of time, but he has even more incompetence.

Now Chloë on the other hand, she knew about Richard Stallman. That's a sign of enlightenment, to know what's going on in the free software / open source world. I'm not expecting sports fans like yourself to know what I'm talking about in this context.

I don't know man, with all the hacking drama and everything, Pax Humana is still a much bigger failure than ABF has ever been, because get this: ABF is up and running, and we broke a new record yesterday on most users online (1,658), and in 3-4 months, ABF will have been up and running five years.

You on the other hand, you failed twice with that Pax Humana crap. Shame on you.

So what? I have a lot of ABF members on MSN (I don't use MSN anymore anyway).

And I added you when everyone was new to me and I was like trying to be in touch with my new forum community.

Dude, we're NOT buddies. Quit embarrassing me with such a preposterous suggestion. I know you want to be my buddy but you're too stupid and embarrassing for me to associate myself with you. And that's why you're banned. Had you been serious and not a clown, you'd still be on ABF. Now you're on Apricity with the user name, "Colonel Frank Grimes". I don't really have time for jokesters and the only reason I'm responding to you now is because it's fun to bash you.

Get this straight: I'm the one who condescendingly looks down upon you, not the other way around. Comprende amigo?

I'll admit, I did sort of feel bad about banning you back then. This was me trying to be self-critical and so on, like "maybe you shouldn't have done that Elias", "don't be too aggressive, it'll tear the community apart" and so on. Nowadays I'm a lot more disillusioned and frankly, I don't give a shit. Fuck off and stop wasting our time, thank you very much.

And what the hell, track you down? Nigga get real. I must have PMed you here on Apricity or something, it's not like I went out of my way to look you up.

I was actually trying to be diplomatic.

I tend to do that with active members who post stupid bullshit, just as they do that with me. Wadaad, Mike the Jedi and so on, have been fishing for gossip about me a lot (because just like you, they're women, and gossip is the favourite hobby of women), and they're far more obsessed about me than I am over them. But righteous you doesn't point that out.

I also poke fun at Nephilim from time to time, calling him ugly (which he is, and if anyone is uglier than Wadaad and Mike the Jedi, it might be Nephilim), dumb (which he also is) and so on, not because I'm somehow butthurt over anything Nephilim has written about me, but because I need to take out my misanthropy on stupid and ugly people from time to time. Had they been just stupid and ugly and not bothered anyone, I wouldn't have cared, but they're dumbass trolls who are begging to be ridiculed.

Mike the Jedi in particular, is like a classic joke. This guy puts on a self-righteous act about how he detests racism, yet the Greek country of his paternal ancestry is experiencing quite a racist, nationalist revolution as we speak, but somehow Mike the Jedi is too righteous to call out his own kinsmen on their racism (personally I think Golden Dawn is pretty good so far), and instead goes on about how great Humata is (Humata, by the way, that OWD Persian who is delusional about his own eye colour being hazel when it's actually dark brown, but whatever). And as if that wasn't enough, Mike doesn't have enough shame, self-respect and embarrassment to shut the hell up about how his own mother is being fucked by some nigger, and instead acts as if that's something to be proud of. This is the sort of degenerates I've had to put up with.

One thing in particular about Wadaad and Mike the Jedi that annoyed me, is that in their OWD trolling routine, they were like, ‘oh dark haired Europeans are more racist than blond Europeans’ (I'm paraphrasing when they were trolling Angevin/Kevin's black hair back on ayepod's forum, when Kevin posted his picture for the first time and they were like shocked about his hair colour being pitch black and his eye colour being brown, as if being racist is an exclusive privilege reserved for blond haired and blue eyed people only, or something equally stupid). Apparently, Mike and Wadaad have been sheltered from blond racism. It's clear that blond people are an authority to Mike the Jedi. I remember him arguing with mike-t back on HBF, about how WASP Australians somehow had the right to decide over immigration because they built the country, or something like that. Mike the Jedi was quite racist in a reversed way, and when it suited his leftist agenda.

That you refer to these two bozos as some sort of authorities is more the shame on you. What are you, like ten years older than these dipshits? You should have enough self-respect to ridicule them, because ultimately they want to see Spaniards like yourself replaced by Somalis.

So since you like evidence, what's your evidence about me supposedly having Asperger's syndrome? Me calling you a woman is more an accurate description than me being an aspie, because your mentality is totally female.

No, sarcasm is me telling you that you're a skinny little shit, and that I could bitch-slap you into tears. And the best part of it is that I'm not making that up: you're a wuss, an unmanly sissy wimp.

So what's your response to the scientific Harvard studies I posted, about video games improving intelligence?

No no no, don't you run away you coward, this was arguably one of the best pwnages in internetz history:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...=1#post2726381

^^ I especially want an answer from you on the average video gamer being 29 years old (my age as of right now) and the Harvard study about how video games improve intelligence, and get this, being the teaching tool of the 21st century (you know, so that we won't have to bother with dumb, ineffective pseudo-teachers like Anodyne, whose university degree doesn't mean shit).

Man, what have you been doing with your life since forumbiodiversity? Why are you still obsessed with me and Mike the Jedi? What does Mike even do now? I dont know, except one thing for sure...he's moved on. But here you are, writing the same pathetic 1000 word posts about me, mike the jedi, etc over things said back in 2010. How sad must your life be for you to dwell on these things.

Unlike you, my "shitskinned big lipped Somali" self have been doing productive shit, for instance setting up Somali universities with computer supplies:

For instance, these are some laptops I sent to Gollis university computer science department last April:

I could be a douchebag and show you my tax return for 2013 and show you how much money I made I earned from my business (which Im sure you dont see the equivalent of even 10% of it)...but I rather just inform you while you were wasting your time and energy with some Palestinian hacker kid, I was growing my business and helping my kin pursue their educational goals. What have you done for Assyrians suffering in Iraq? Yeah, thought so...when it comes to writing private messages you will lift a finger, but when it comes to doing real things, you're nowhere to be found.

LOL at calling me woman...I think its the mark of a man to know his priorities, and that you think ABF being a 'success' (LMAO, put it on your resume then "experience: admin at successful online msg board"), I really really feel sad for you. You're 29 years old, bald as a cue ball but stil a child.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information