Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjerpander View Post
    Not true, God is evil, but just because the people warship him doesn't mean they are evil. Just deceived.
    Sounds like islam.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Sounds like islam.

LOL its ok, I just found that comment funny. Peace be with you.

Last Online
    06-10-2015 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 719
    Given: 792

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe View Post
    top atheist countries in europe are sweeden france ,norway,netherlands ,denmark,finland .these countries enjoy the highest standart of living and democracy.
    Atheist beilive in science and are not a religion its the absence of religion .Science is the salvation and survival of humanity,religion cant cure diseases ,cant feed the poor,cant make us happy and prosperous,Everything in the world works by mathematics,If God has send us a book that book is mathematics and is not written in a paper it is written in our mind.
    Thats why people reached the same conclusions in mathematics during history although they never met with each other,in math people searcht the truth in religion people search a prison to the mind.

Religion is cancer to humanity.
    Causation=/=Coorelation. Are there more atheists in those countries because of the standard of living? Or is the standard of living so high because they are more atheist?

Now, let me ask you this. Did Stalin or Mao ever believe in God?

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Causation=/=Coorelation. Are there more atheists in those countries because of the standard of living? Or is the standard of living so high because they are more atheist?

Now, let me ask you this. Did Stalin or Mao ever believe in God?
    Stalin did, he was originally being trained as an Orthodox Priest before he joined Communism and the Bolsheviks.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    02-25-2020 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ignorant
    Ancestry
    Nobody cares.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kansas
    Taxonomy
    Ignorant
    Politics
    Unaffiliated
    Religion
    Non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,443
    Given: 2,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Most atheists are pedophiles or other scum who hate god because they feel god hates them because of their flaws. I say that in all seriousness, but wth the caveat that simple disbelief is not the same as atheists who constantly rail against god.
    I wonder...were you dropped as a baby?
    "I don't dislike you, I simple don't care!"

Last Online
    08-29-2017 @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Religion
    Blasphemy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 668
    Given: 40

2 Not allowed!

Atheism is not a religion is lack of religion ,people dont waste time thinking about mambo jambo instead think how to make their lives better.
    Most of the religiuos countries in the world are underdeveloped and retarded thats a fact just go see all the data.
    Religion is useless economically.it gives no profit it only takes profit.it pays no taxes.
    Religion is a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post

You are a superior human being!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe View Post
    top atheist countries in europe are sweeden france ,norway,netherlands ,denmark,finland .these countries enjoy the highest standart of living and democracy.
    Atheist beilive in science and are not a religion its the absence of religion .Science is the salvation and survival of humanity,religion cant cure diseases ,cant feed the poor,cant make us happy and prosperous,Everything in the world works by mathematics,If God has send us a book that book is mathematics and is not written in a paper it is written in our mind.
    Thats why people reached the same conclusions in mathematics during history although they never met with each other,in math people searcht the truth in religion people search a prison to the mind.

Religion is cancer to humanity.
    You forgot Estonia who is about the most atheist european country. Don't cherrypick just because their standard is lower and because of their crime. There are also atheist countries outside of Europe with a not so good standard right? Like North Korea and Vietnam. And like Marky said correlation does not implies causation in the first place. And remember how many dozens of time more bloody atheist leaders have been when compared to non-atheist leaders on average.

Atheism has absolutely nothing to do with science in principle, it is just a position about God's existence. That's what defines someone as an atheist, not anything to do with science. It is funny how you easily believe in a rational intelligible universe whose phenomena can be mathematically described but yet believe there is no purpose or reason on that.

Besides you can't turn the consistency of mathematics into a point against religion, it is just an irrelevant point, mathematics is about the only thing that once something is well-stablished it won't change, even history is revised at times, even many scientific theories become superseded, sociology and philoshopy keep changing.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Stefan; "meta-ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ethnicity
    Stefan; "ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany, Iberia, France, West Africa, Carribean natives, etc, etc.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Taxonomy
    Pseudoscience
    Politics
    Individualist Anarchist - influenced by Tucker/Stirner/Proudhon/Warren
    Religion
    Agnostic athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 118

4 Not allowed!

Why are there still atheists (and why are we becoming more numerous?) Because we are allowed to use reason and share our rational ideas without being policed by theocracies (i.e Catholic Church, Caliphates.)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by King Oskar View Post
    I don't believe that it really is. Obviously some THING created all of this. Some force. I can't say "natural" as opposed to "super natural", because even what we perceive as "beyond" the natural world is existing within in.

It just doesn't have to be a sentient force, nor does it have to even be human. There is simply no concrete evidence that isn't man-made to support any of these beliefs.

It can't be rationalized by a rational human mind because the pictures painted are of a self-aware humanoid being, existing outside of time and space for all eternity, having created everything randomly for no reason at some point in the eternal vastness of timelessness and spacelessness. Is this not incomprehensible to a mortal man who is, much like everything else in existence, bound by time and space?

I think that life itself and existence is one big mind fuck, but maybe that's just me. I think that the most intelligent kind of person is one who knows that they don't have all of the answers. Probably not even half of the answers they're looking for. It doesn't matter, our beliefs will never really be tested for validity, when you're dead, either you end up in front of the pearly gates, or you'll have never existed, in the blink of an eye.

I reckon Religion's got to be one of the most archaic (yet ingenious) mind control tactics snowballed into some universal lie that people have actually come to believe. And it's done us some good, and some bad. I don't hate religion. I actually do have some emotional attachment to Catholicism, though I'm a non-practicing Catholic at best.
    If you agree that something created all of this then you have two options, of which one must be true and the other false. Is this thing endowed with intelligence or is this thing not endowed with intelligence?

Anthony Flew who was an atheist philosopher for decades and belived in God by the end of his life said:

"But (I find it hard to write with restraint about this obscurantist refusal on the part of Dawkins) he makes no mention of Einstein’s most relevant report: namely, that the integrated complexity of the world of physics has led him to believe that there must be a Divine Intelligence behind it. (I myself think it obvious that if this argument is applicable to the world of physics then it must be hugely more powerful if it is applied to the immeasurably more complicated world of biology.)"

Our universe looks nothing like we would expect if the cause of it was not endowed with intelligence. If you walk by the margins of the sea in a desert beach, even if you believe no one has been there but you and you are the only person to have walked there, but ahead of you, you see a sand castle will you not believe someone made it? But a sand castle is just some pre-existing grains of sand reordained into a certain form. How can the universe being so rationaly ordained, with much more complex structures and fine-tuned to allow everything there is in it, including human life, be purely a byproduct of unintelligent blind forces?

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cppman View Post
    I wonder...were you dropped as a baby?
    Nope, it's the truth. Nobody goes to speeches about atheism and about how bad religion is unless they have something wrong with them. Every pedo out there is either a star wars or star trek fan as well, especially star trek. Wonder why? Well, it's easy to figure out when star trek 'philosophy' is basically absolute lack of moral judgement on people. Of course that appeals to pedos, just like they are all atheists (the overexaggerated ones in the church, are also obviously not really christians either).
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information