Corpus Callosum.
    Religion
    Non-dogmatic virtue ethicist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 2,036

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iroczor View Post
    Not according to this video i have just seen, listen to her experiences with the local people carefully.

vid: yLPtToPO-nE

Some of those folks have long ties to that land, correct me if i'm wrong but i think some of that land used to be part of Bolivia.
    Yes, of course the argentinean-bolivians (it's virtually inevitable that people that practically leave right to eachother, at some point, they get mixed some way or another, so let's call them that ) have a tie to this part of our territory. But bolivians can't claim part of our territory if they had ceded it long time ago. Official media and politicians said it actually didn't happened, but it probably happened off of the table. You know, money, power, corruption; all that defines a politician.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    basque
    Ethnicity
    basque , 25% castilian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,587
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Salta has many bolivians , but his population has been historically very indomestizo. On the other hand , 50% of the population is in Buenos Aires, Santa Fe and Cordoba, but other 50% live in the rest of the provinces which are more or less predominantly mestizo. White people from mestizo provinces are compensated by mestizo people from pampean provinces. I dont agree that argentinean mestizo from pampean provinces are 85 % european in average,and 75% european in the rest of Argentina. I think that they are more amerindian. Salta and Jujuy are predominantly indomestizo, and the rest of northwestern Argentina is around 50% european. Cuyo is similar to Chile , and northeastern Argentina similar to Paraguay. Cuyo and northeastern Argentina are a bit whiter than northwestern argentineans but never more than 65-70% european. Finally , Patagonia is full of people from northwestern Argentina , and mestizo people mixed with mapuches. I would say that mixed people from pampean region is 75% european, and mixed people from the rest of Argentina between 55-65% european.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-25-2021 @ 12:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Not sure what this means
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic/Latino
    Ancestry
    Indo-Mestizo.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R-M153 <- Iberian
    mtDNA
    D1 <- Amerindian
    Taxonomy
    Mostly Pueblid - some med
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 623
    Given: 458

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by perikolez View Post
    Salta has many bolivians , but his population has been historically very indomestizo. On the other hand , 50% of the population is in Buenos Aires, Santa Fe and Cordoba, but other 50% live in the rest of the provinces which are more or less predominantly mestizo. White people from mestizo provinces are compensated by mestizo people from pampean provinces. I dont agree that argentinean mestizo from pampean provinces are 85 % european in average,and 75% european in the rest of Argentina. I think that they are more amerindian. Salta and Jujuy are predominantly indomestizo, and the rest of northwestern Argentina is around 50% european. Cuyo is similar to Chile , and northeastern Argentina similar to Paraguay. Cuyo and northeastern Argentina are a bit whiter than northwestern argentineans but never more than 65-70% european. Finally , Patagonia is full of people from northwestern Argentina , and mestizo people mixed with mapuches. I would say that mixed people from pampean region is 75% european, and mixed people from the rest of Argentina between 55-65% european.
    Guao, tu si sabes mucho, are you secretly a mestizo?

Todo aquél que ama es un guerrero. Feral's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-13-2023 @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feral warrior caste.
    Ethnicity
    Latinoamericano Argentino.
    Ancestry
    HAR1F
    Country
    Argentina
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Amerindio + CM?.
    Politics
    Corpus Callosum.
    Religion
    Non-dogmatic virtue ethicist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 2,036

0 Not allowed!

The median point is measured between two extremes and/or diverse points of reference. That's why I said if we round it up, and say that if 25% of the population is 100% E., 50% is 75% E. and 25% 50% E., then the average mixed argentinean is still 75% E. You've to note the pure E. extreme, too, since miscegenation, in 'statistical' terms, isn't measurable in a categorically exclusiveness, sort of speak. There are some people in the castizo-criollo (>85%) range that most probably doesn't show their non-euro traits phenotypically and would pass as white and being mistaken for "100% E.", but they are still mixed no matter how minor the admixture is and, because of this, the "pure E." extreme is relevant too, for this statistical measurement on the average mixed argentinean.
    Last edited by Feral; 06-06-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

This are the european percentages for northeastern argentina..from the only genetic study that tested people living in the northeast

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...09.00556.x/pdf

North east

Chaco...........31.4 euro
    Corrientes......77.45 euro
    Formosa.........74.74 euro
    Misiones.........82.40 euro
    Total.............78.48 euro

you have t understand that low class is not just marginals...because if it were then low class would be only around 5-7% of argie population..

i ve been to both south and northeast and have seen a lot of low and low middle class mestizos and a lot of low and low middle class white looking people

People from Salta and Jujuy do seem to be less euro than 55-65...around 35% euro according to last genetic study

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    basque
    Ethnicity
    basque , 25% castilian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,587
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cmv88 View Post
    This are the european percentages for northeastern argentina..from the only genetic study that tested people living in the northeast

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...09.00556.x/pdf

North east

Chaco...........31.4 euro
    Corrientes......77.45 euro
    Formosa.........74.74 euro
    Misiones.........82.40 euro
    Total.............78.48 euro

you have t understand that low class is not just marginals...because if it were then low class would be only around 5-7% of argie population..

i ve been to both south and northeast and have seen a lot of low and low middle class mestizos and a lot of low and low middle class white looking people

People from Salta and Jujuy do seem to be less euro than 55-65...around 35% euro according to last genetic study

Chaco being only 31,4 % european while the rest of northeastern provinces are 75-80% is a joke. Chaco is probably the most european because they were the northeastern province which received most european inmigration with Misiones. Formosa and Corrientes hadnt so many inmigrants. Chaco has a importan percentage of indigenous but not more than Formosa. On the other hand, Chaco mestizo people come mainly from Corrientes, Paraguay and northern Santa Fe . I dont think that mestizos from Chaco are more amerindian than mestizos from Corrientes or Formosa.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

Chaco being only 31,4 % european while the rest of northeastern provinces are 75-80% is a joke. Chaco is probably the most european because they were the northeastern province which received most european inmigration with Misiones. Formosa and Corrientes hadnt so many inmigrants. Chaco has a importan percentage of indigenous but not more than Formosa. On the other hand, Chaco mestizo people come mainly from Corrientes, Paraguay and northern Santa Fe . I dont think that mestizos from Chaco are more amerindian than mestizos from Corrientes or Formosa.
    IMO Misiones is more euro than Chaco, easily..

here some examples of north eastern provinces middle class...obviously not cherrypicked slum people like the ones you like to post...(i still remember the time you posted poor slum people stealing food as regular argies )

Corrientes Basketball Selection

Misiones Basketball Selection

Entre Rios Basketball Selection

Chaco Basketball Selection

Formosa Basketball Selection

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA