Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you think people with diseases should have children?

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Well, you look at the parents. If they are swarthy, or if they're living off welfare, are drug addicts, are criminals, have mental illnesses, have genetic diseases, are short and weak etc. then most probably the child will be the same.

All mental retards should be aborted from the womb without exception. All people with deformities which would cause them severe pain to the point where they could not function or an impossible life to live on their own should be aborted from the womb without exception.

All males and females who have hereditary diseases should be incentivized to become sterilised.

Doctors can pinpoint whether or not a child is going to have certain mental diseases extremely early in the birthing process.

Having older parents, particularly an older father, boost the risk of autism. People with autistic traits breed later in life because of lack of social skills so they pass on their own autistic traits to the kids.

Children born prematurely also are at increased risk of autism, and more premature infants survive now than ever before.

For instance, the older a woman is, the higher her chance of having a child with Down Syndrome.

It's one of the few chromosomal disorders that doesn't auto-abort in the womb.

In California (I think), they have this test and it's mandatory so that people can choose to get an abortion if their kid has the downs. As far as I know downies get aborted like crazy right now because ultrasound imagery has gotten a lot better in the last two decades and parents largely don't want a baby with downs.
    That's why I'm in favor of abortions lol. And why I think people who are hardcore against abortion are crazy.

But for example I have Psychosis and ADD. It does make me have a harder time than other people doing normal things that to others come easier but I'm not bad enough that I can't take care of myself.

So, what, should people with similar conditions and level to mine be sterilized of forced to go through abortion too?

I don't think it's rlly black and white

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IrisSelene View Post
    I have Psychosis and ADD. It does make me have a harder time than other people doing normal things that to others come easier but I'm not bad enough that I can't take care of myself. So, what, should people with similar conditions and level to mine be sterilized of forced to go through abortion too? I don't think it's rlly black and white.
    To each their own.

I sympathise with people who want to be parents but carry a neurological disorder, however should they prove stable there is adoption as an option. Those with 100% proven genetic issues should be sterilised but otherwise left live their life. Tie those tubes and snip the cords as it were.

Same goes for midgets having kids that are doomed to life full of pain, humiliation and endless surgeries. Not to mention mixed-race children, their genes present themselves randomly because the structuring proteins have so much information to work with. That's where supposed cases of "hybrid vigor" come from but also higher propensity toward genetic diseases. They're as much of a genetic dead end as modern incels and it's probably a good thing that they won’t pass on their garbage genome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

It depends on what kind of diesases? If we talk about HIV then they shouldn't have any children.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Doctors can pinpoint whether or not a child is going to have certain mental diseases extremely early in the birthing process.

WTF, you are talking about you retard ?

Psychiatric science has hoped, and spent most of its research funds on the idea, that what we are classifying as psychiatric diagnoses are the products of abnormal functioning of the brain. This has relied on predominately two types of research attempting to establish a similar causal framework as the rest of medicine by pointing to bodily processes. The first type of research is genetics and the second is various types of brain imaging studies.

Such endeavours create an image of science and help popularise the belief that what we do in psychiatric diagnostic practice has a solid basis in science. The utter and total failure of these lines of enquiry to produce anything useful for the science of psychiatry will be further discussed with examples in this book.

The tell-tale signs of this failure are the absence of concrete molecular genetic findings that can explain hereditary factors for any psychiatric condition (despite samples of tens of thousands of patients) and that we have no brain scan technology that identifies particular brain abnormalities or differences associated with any particular psychiatric condition (aside from the dementias, evidence for which may be seen with certain types of brain imaging technology).

In fact, it is the one area of medical practice where we have no physiological or other test available, independent of the practitioner’s opinion. The practice of psychiatry and mental health is therefore entirely subjective. It rests on clinical judgement and nothing else. This means that unlike the rest of medicine, not only are there debates about the boundaries of a condition, but that in addition, in psychiatry the parameters for defining a condition require subjective interpretation too.

Psychiatric phenomena cannot be measured by tapping into verifiable evidence that is independent of practitioners’ interpretation. Kidneys don’t have ambitions, dreams, doubts, and beliefs around the nature of suffering. But you cannot escape these subjective realities in attempting to delineate whether there is a psychiatric condition or not. There is no part of psychiatric practice that uses testing to provide empirical evidence on a quantity that is independent to the practitioner’s opinion.

The phenomena we use to classify symptoms in psychiatry are as subjective as the boundaries we make for them. Mood, impulsive behaviour, shyness, obsessional behaviour; can these be “medical” symptoms? Can persistent low mood be an ordinary part of the human experience? Indeed, for many cultures, personal growth and insight cannot happen without suffering. Could low mood therefore, in some contexts be seen as desirable, rather than pathological at any level of severity?

Mental health practice can only be socially constructed. The assumption that the phenomena that the practitioner encounters are the result of a brain dysfunction is as scientific as the Greek doctors who assumed that the phenomena that they faced were due to imbalances of the four bodily humours—blood, yellow bile, black bile, and phlegm.-- Doctor Sami Timimi

https://www.madinamerica.com/2020/10...id=d8c71f0173s

A [relatively] recent review of the science behind the psychiatric discourse concluded that “no biological sign has ever been found for any ‘mental disorder.’ Correspondingly, there is no known physiological etiology” (Burstow 2015: 75). This conclusion also became clear to the APA’s own DSM-5 task force when they began work on the new manual in 2002. As Whitaker and Cosgrove (2015: 60) record, in reviewing the available research evidence it was plain to the committee members that “[t]he etiology of mental disorders remained unknown. The field [of mental health] still did not have a biological marker or genetic test that could be used for diagnostic purposes.” Furthermore, the research also showed that psychiatrists could still not distinguish between mentally healthy and mentally sick people, and consequently had failed to define their area of supposed expertise. This issue was recently highlighted with reference to comments made by Allen Frances, the chair of the previous DSM-IV task force. When the DSM-IV (American Psychiatric Association 1994: xxi) was published in 1994, it stated that “mental disorder” was
    conceptualized as

a clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and that is associated with present distress (e.g., a painful symptom) or disability (i.e., impairment in one or more important areas of functioning) or with a significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability, or an important loss of freedom.

However, as the architect of the DSM-IV, Frances was later quoted by Greenberg (2013: 35–36) as stating of the above definition, “[h]ere’s the problem … There is no definition of a mental disorder … it’s bullshit … I mean you can’t define it."--Professor Bruce Cohen

https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137460509

Objective (biological, chemical, physical) tests for diseases are based on the assumption that diseases are somatic phenomena. Accordingly, the claim that mental illnesses are brain diseases is profoundly self-contradictory: a disease of the brain is a brain disease, not a mental disease.

Because there are no objective methods for detecting the presence or establishing the absence of mental diseases, and because psychiatric diagnoses are stigmatizing labels with the potential for causing far-reaching personal injury to the stigmatized person, the “mental patient’s” inability to prove his “psychiatric innocence” makes psychiatry one of the greatest dangers to liberty and responsibility in the modern world.--Professor and Psychiatrist Thomas Szasz

https://www.amazon.com/Psychiatry-Sc.../dp/0815609108

Last Online
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,593
    Given: 48,322

0 Not allowed!

No.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,369
    Given: 12,847

1 Not allowed!

I think it depends on the disease, circumstances, and consequences for the children.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information