Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Anti-Islamic heroes of your country

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

He was a very interesting character on the one hand he did some things I can't say on the other he loved Slovenia for some reason. Every weekend he would go with his horses to Slovenia and go to the lake and chill there yet Serbia was a dumpster and people lived in ghettos as well as certain parts of Croatia. I remember when he came to Zagreb and showed Turk carpets to the people and they rolled their eyes. I am unsure I think we were not supposed to be Communist but Anatolia but that all ended when he was shot in France so I don't hate him nor like him I think his mixed Euro kids will amend for his sins but they should not be allowed the crown back as they were like 5 royal families in Yugoslavia and they weren't the best I'm sorry to say.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

1 Not allowed!

"Bābak Khorramdin (Formally known as "Pāpak" meaning "Young Father") (Persian: بابک خرمدین‎, alternative spelling: Pāpak Khorramdin; 795, according to some other sources 798— January 838) was one of the main Iranian[2][3] revolutionary leaders of the Iranian[4] Khorram-Dinān ("Those of the joyous religion"), which was a local freedom movement fighting the Abbasid Caliphate. Khorramdin appears to be a compound analogous to dorustdin "orthodoxy" and Behdin "Good Religion" (Zoroastrianism),[1] and are considered an offshoot of neo-Mazdakism.[5] Babak's Iranianizing[6] rebellion, from its base in Azerbaijan in northwestern Iran,[7] called for a return of the political glories of the Iranian[8] past. The Khorramdin rebellion of Babak spread to the Western and Central parts of Iran and lasted more than twenty years before it was defeated when Babak was betrayed. Babak's uprising showed the continuing strength in Azerbaijan of ancestral Iranian local feelings.[2] "

Betrayed by the armenians...
    Last edited by Kyp; 08-31-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information