Real Hebrew
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Default THE ORIGINAL BLACK CELTS AND THE BLACK IRISH

he Black (First) Europeans: African Slavs, African Celts – Edited by Ogu Eji Ofo Annu
    The Black (First) Europeans: African Slavs, African Celts

Compiled and Edited by Ogu Eji Ofo Annu

April 14, 2008

Reconstructing the phylogeny of African
    mitochondrial DNA lineages in Slavs

To elucidate the origin of African-specific mtDNA lineages, revealed previously in Slavonic populations (at frequency of about 0.4%), we completely sequenced eight African genomes belonging to haplogroups L1b, L2a, L3b, L3d and M1 gathered from Russians, Czechs, Slovaks and Poles. Results of phylogeographic analysis suggest that at least part of the African mtDNA lineages found in Slavs (such as L1b, L3b1, L3d) appears to be of West African origin, testifying to an opportunity of their occurrence as a result of migrations to Eastern Europe through Iberia. However, a prehistoric introgression of African mtDNA lineages into Eastern Europe (approximately 10 000 years ago) seems to be probable only for Europeanspecific subclade L2a1a, defined by coding region mutations at positions 6722 and 12903 and detected in Czechs and Slovaks. Further studies of the nature of African admixture in gene pools of Europeans require the essential enlargement of databases of African complete mitochondrial genomes. See: Boris A Malyarchuk et. al “Reconstructing the phylogeny of African mitochondrial DNA lineages in Slavs,” European Journal of Human Genetics 9 April 2008;

Genetic Distance

However of all the non-African populations, Europeans are most closely related to Africans. As the genetic distance from Africa to Europe (16.6) is shorter than the genetic distance from Africa to East Asia (20.6) and even much shorter than the Genetic distance from Africa to Australia. Cavalli-Sforza proposes that the simplest explanation for this short genetic distance is that substantial gene exchange has taken place between the nearby continents. Cavalli-Sforza also proposes that both Asian and African populations contributed to the settlement of Europe which began 40 000 years ago. The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively. Europe has a genetic variation in general of about a third of that of other continents. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe

Neolithic Farmers

It is a further surprise that the Epipalaeolithic Natufian of Israel from whom the Neolithic realm was assumed to arise has a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa. … The data treated here support the idea that the Neolithic moved out of the Near East into the circum-Mediterranean areas and Europe by a process of demic diffusion but that subsequently the in situ residents of those areas, derived from the Late Pleistocene inhabitants, absorbed both the agricultural life way and the people who had brought it. See: http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/103/1/242

Bohemia

“In its former name, Csechkoslovakia, is preserved the racial roots, Slav. Two countries were formed from the breakup of that country: Slovakia, and the Csech Republic; it’s identity now lost in the new appelation.

But, both hide the more ancient and more original name of Csechkoslovakia which was Bohemia. Bohemia the name given the land by the incursive Germanic tribes who found African (by phenotype) Celts calling themselves the Boii. And, from that tribal name the land they lived on was called by the Germans, Bohemia.

In its original, earliest, and longest phase (Africans were there from paleolithic times), it was African. See Marc Washington: @ http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-18.html; http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-100-00-01.html

You are reading Rasta Livewire. For all things Africa, visit AfricaResource: The Place for Africa on the Net.

Related Posts:
    The First (Black) Europeans: The Original Africans Of Europe – By – Oguejiofo Annu
    The Roots of Afro-Europe: Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b1*, Cro-magnons, and Afro-Europeans – Dana Marniche
    Human Diversity: Pale Skin/Black Genes
    African Genetics Revisited: Europeans are genetically inferior to Africans
    Black Like The Ancient Europeans: The Black (First) Europeans
    Original West Africans Of Ancient Greece!!! The Black (First) Europeans III
    The Fake Englanders
    The Nigerian/Ethiopian Roots Of the Ancient Greeks – Edited By – Jide Uwechia
    The Forgotten People:The African Origin Of China Part 1 – By: Lauren K. Clark
    Pale Skin/Black Genes: African Tribes of Europe

Posted in Articles, Prophet, Rastas.

By Don Jaide April 27, 2008

4 Responses
    Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

Dathi Mac Ghille Chulainn said
    on April 28, 2008 I am an Irish Canadian, I have been to the Motherland five times and I have always felt that Ireland is very closely related to Africa. Do you know the story about Scota, daughter of Pharaoh Nectanebo?

terrell ali bey said
    on August 6, 2008 you are right ,may you share the reality with the people,she is an egyption princess who went to southern ireland 3500 4000 years ago.,when they tell they coded story of st patrick kicking out the snakes in ireland the snakes were the moors in reality,in legend they said snakes.

terrell ali bey said
    on August 6, 2008 http://indigo.ie~marrya/scota.html …………………..this should help everyone overstand scota,an how she was killed.its good reading .if you dont get it just put it in the search.peace to brother jahdey

Dana said
    on August 29, 2008 I had also read somewhere that her name has something to do with the name of the Goddess Sekhet or Sekhmat.

When early Brits said black Irish it was apparently literal. It did not mean “Spaniard” or “tanned” as some American Irish like to say. The same goes for Scotland’s early blacks. I found this passage in J. A Rogers book, NATURE KNOWS NO COLOR LINE, published 1952.

“MacRitchie adds that ‘the legends and the history of the Scottish highlands are both witnesses to the existence of a purely black people there.’ Boswell and Dr. Johnson saw descendants of these black people when they visited Scotland. In his “Journey to the Hebrides, September 1, 1773, Boswell wrote of one clan, the McCraes, ’some were as black and wild in their appearance as any American savages, whatsoever.’ Martin who had visited these Western Islands eighty years before Boswell said of the people of Jura, “black of complexion ,’ of Islay, ‘generally black’. and of Arran, ‘generally brown and some of a black complexion. ”

The quote from David MacRitchie came from the book, Ancient and Modern Britons, published in 1926. MacRitchie a British archeologist also said “So late as the tenth century three of these provinces were wholly black and the supreme ruler of them became for a time the paramount king of Transmarine Scotland…….We know as ah historical fact tha nigher El Dubh has lived and reigned over certain black divisions of our islands – and probably white divisions also – and that a race known as the sons the Black succeded him in history….. p. 32. This is on page 70 of Roger’s book.

The name Douglass is supposedly derived from the word Dubh – as in Dublin?!

http://yeyeolade.wordpress.com/categ...ts-were-black/

the most eccentric of all Maleficent's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-02-2022 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -----
    Ethnicity
    Evil-Fairy
    Ancestry
    -----
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    E-M84-B
    mtDNA
    U2e1a1/H13a2c1
    Taxonomy
    -----
    Hero
    Christy Anastas
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,169
    Given: 10,277

3 Not allowed!

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,467
    Given: 15,633

0 Not allowed!

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent View Post
    I never knew I was black, but this explains why I don't like getting up for work, why I'm attracted to pasty ass white girls, why I like eating chicken, why I like drinking malt liquor.
    Clearly this new poster is on to a new and exciting theory of the origins of our people.
    It would explain why your hair is so nappy, too.
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

the most eccentric of all Maleficent's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-02-2022 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -----
    Ethnicity
    Evil-Fairy
    Ancestry
    -----
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    E-M84-B
    mtDNA
    U2e1a1/H13a2c1
    Taxonomy
    -----
    Hero
    Christy Anastas
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,169
    Given: 10,277

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Fiain View Post
    I never knew I was black, but this explains why I don't like getting up for work, why I'm attracted to pasty ass white girls, why I like eating chicken, why I like drinking malt liquor.
    Clearly this new poster is on to a new and exciting theory of the origins of our people.
    It would explain why your hair is so nappy, too.
    I don't have nappy hair, wtf.
    Spoiler!

Thread Information