Andreas hamza tzortziz, dr. Adnan ibrahim
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 383

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyrol View Post
    They support iraqui kurds independence because they hope that this state would absorb a good amount of turkish kurds probabily.
    Would you prefer to live in turkey, get benefits from it's passport, citizenship, mediterranean shores, istanbul, one of the most advanced muslim country in all aspects or leave it for new-born independent state stucked in middle east with enemies around it? Otherwise i support independent kurdistan include kurdish overpopulated turkey's border cities. Even iraqi kurdistan would declare its independence without transportation of oil via turkey its worthless.

Edit: in iraqi kurdistan even many people would prefer to join Turkey because of its status in middle east and ties with europe.

Peyrol

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by legolasbozo View Post
    Would you prefer to live in turkey, get benefits from it's passport, citizenship, tourism, istanbul, one of the most advanced muslim country in all aspects or leave it for new-born independent state stucked in middle east with enemies around it? Otherwise i support independent kurdistan include kurdish overpopulated turkey's border cities. Even iraqi kurdistan would declare its independence without transportation of oil via turkey its worthless.

Edit: in iraqi kurdistan even many people would prefer to join Turkey because of its status in middle east and ties with europe.
    Do turkish kurds have facilitations as ''minorities'' ?

Btw the indepentend Kurdistan made in north Iraq will collapse in 12 months maximum. I can imagine all the local warlords trying to reach the maximum power.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sardinia
    Y-DNA
    CUMANS
    mtDNA
    CUMANS
    Taxonomy
    atlanto-med + cm
    Politics
    CUMANISM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,912
    Given: 19,658

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    I support this.
    Will never happen. Kurds are too attached to the idea of their entire homeland. They would not give up in their hearts, nor minds the parts of Kurdistan that lie in Turkey, Iran and elsewhere nor should they.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

0 Not allowed!

what a ironic fun, the people who hate Erdoğans government, are happy with what he says

u faggots need more lesson. much more.
    crying and begging create nothing

Rojava

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by legolasbozo View Post
    Would you prefer to live in turkey, get benefits from it's passport, citizenship, mediterranean shores, istanbul, one of the most advanced muslim country in all aspects or leave it for new-born independent state stucked in middle east with enemies around it? Otherwise i support independent kurdistan include kurdish overpopulated turkey's border cities. Even iraqi kurdistan would declare its independence without transportation of oil via turkey its worthless.

You have no idea how Southern Kurdistan is:

I am so proud of how much Kurdistan has developed in such a short time.

Our Kurdish comrades in the North don't consider it as Turkey but as Kurdistan. Go to Diyarbekir/Amed, you will see for yourself. There is nothing even remotely Turkish about it. Everyone speaks Kurdish, they sell Kurdistan t shirts, they listen to Kurdish PKK music. And Turkish flags? The biggest I saw was one of those flags you put on a car window, and guess where that was? Next to a police station! The police travel in armored vehicles too. Local politicians refer to the region as "Northern Kurdistan". The mayor himself told me "Welcome to the capital of Kurdistan". He's a nice man.

We don't believe in these fake borders. Kurdistan now has Kirkuk and Northern Mosul and even has the biggest gas reserves in the world. Since the world is getting less reliant on Russian gas, Kurdish economy will prosper even more.

And let's not forget, Turkey's economy will prosper too.

I do not understand why many Turks oppose an independent Kurdistan that would include Kirkuk since it would benefit them too.

Rojava

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by King Midas View Post
    this is mean WAR! not like syria or Iraq, we are cruel .

I support the kurdish emigration
    Just go fuck yourself you wannabe fake Anatolian.

Rojava

1 Not allowed!

Btw the indepentend Kurdistan made in north Iraq will collapse in 12 months maximum. I can imagine all the local warlords trying to reach the maximum power.
    What makes you say that? It's one of the safest places in the whole Middle East. It has good security, and it's economy prospers. And now that we have Kirkuk, we do not need to rely on 17% government budget. There are no "local warlords", it is safely controlled by the Peshmerga who have some of the most high tech equipment in the world.

Even ISIS wants to make a deal with us because they know they would never win against us. We are much better organized than the Iraqi army, we are better trained and have more experience in combat too.

Last Online
    10-15-2014 @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    black
    Ethnicity
    black
    Ancestry
    mixed
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    black
    Politics
    liberal conservative, aliya izzetbegovic
    Hero
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Turkey oppressed, tortured, and even killed independent kurdistan supporter kurds (and maybe include innocent ones as well) till end of 90's, but since then too much things have changed. Let me give you an example a few months ago there was a demonstration, they stoned a bus and driver passed out, he crushed a boy and the boy has died, demonstraters attacked bus driver and lynched him. The government didnt made any accusation and just closed the case just because of ridiculous "peace process" even last week they shooted a sergeant from his leg but nothing has happened. Can you imagine it? İra shooting a cop and not any trial or any interrogation. Today the situation is like that, i harrassed my son, beat him and now i bought him a porsche 911 to gain his heart again. This is ridiculous, the deep state militas and other responsibles should be in jail but two wrong cant make one right.

Last Online
    10-15-2014 @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    black
    Ethnicity
    black
    Ancestry
    mixed
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    black
    Politics
    liberal conservative, aliya izzetbegovic
    Hero
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ☭Communist_Karker☭ View Post
    What makes you say that? It's one of the safest places in the whole Middle East. It has good security, and it's economy prospers. And now that we have Kirkuk, we do not need to rely on 17% government budget. There are no "local warlords", it is safely controlled by the Peshmerga who have some of the most high tech equipment in the world.

Even ISIS wants to make a deal with us because they know they would never win against us. We are much better organized than the Iraqi army, we are better trained and have more experience in combat too.
    Sorrry but just one week ago, iraq kurdistan was a prosperous and hopeful state for future and now its fighting with isis. That's what i'm talking about, you think that after independence everything would be served in a golden plate, but its not like that in middle east. This is what has happened turkey for years, west made a flame war kurds againt turkey to dynamite turkey's stability (thanks to suport(!) our ultra fanatic secularists politics) and we just tried to deal with all those problems. This is what happens and now you confronted it.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Kurdistan has been autonomous for the many years now.

"Iraq's Kurds have done well since 2003, running their own affairs while being given a fixed percentage of the country's overall oil revenue. But with full control of Kirkuk - and the vast oil deposits beneath it - they could earn more on their own, eliminating the incentive to remain part of a failing Iraq."

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information