PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Christian Cannibals Eat Muslims - Warning Graphic Video.
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Cannibals Eat Muslims - Warning Graphic Video.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

4 Not allowed!

Default Christian Cannibals Eat Muslims - Warning Graphic Video.

The Christians poured petrol over the muslim mans leg and ate the flesh down to the bone.

I thought Judeo-christians were supposed to only symbolically practice cannibalism of eating flesh and drinking blood of a 2000 year old rotted corspe. I know the holy bible cult book is loaded with instructions saying to obey child murder and rape, etc.

A white couple in the US murdered a child cos the bible cult book said to obey this. The burning to death of Pagan is still happening in Africa (it's now illegal in Europe, although 80,000 native Pagan Europeans were burned to death under the churches) since the holy bible cult book says to murder female Pagans in Exodus.

"Happy shall he be who taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Psalms. Smashing babies against rocks for a religion.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sardinia
    Y-DNA
    CUMANS
    mtDNA
    CUMANS
    Taxonomy
    atlanto-med + cm
    Politics
    CUMANISM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,912
    Given: 19,658

6 Not allowed!

Well that is quite shocking, but you'd have to be a clear cut idiot to link that to Christianity in general.

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

5 Not allowed!

Does that count as black on black crime?
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean;Anglo-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Italian; English/Scottish maybe German
    Ancestry
    Maternal line: Calabria, Italy Paternal line: England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, probably Germany or
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A1
    mtDNA
    K2
    Taxonomy
    Some sort of Atlanto-Med with possible Alpine, Brunn, and CM input.
    Politics
    No Islam in the Western World
    Hero
    Father Jack Hackett
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan overtones
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,898
    Given: 2,091

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Does that count as black on black crime?
    Yes. It's not really "Christian on Muslim" crime, it's Negro on Negro crime. Many Negros have cannibalistic tendencies regardless of religion. It's "cultural", and it's coming to a white community near you, soon!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

0 Not allowed!

Ewwww this is disgusting! He ate a muslim...
    Anyway, I don't consider them Christians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Carlos Caminha View Post
    Ewwww this is disgusting! He ate a muslim...
    Muslims choose not to eat pigs. I personally wouldn't set the bar there, but at my fellow humans? Definitely I would.
    It might seem disgusting for us to be that cynical here but no way that without severe starvation (like in war time) would European be capable of this.

One historical example of Europeans eating Arab muslims is after the Siege of Ma'arra. Interesting that christian medieval chronicles condemn it, where muslim chronicles mention this dryly. You would expect the other way around (more emotions on the muslim side).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Spanish Galicia Basque
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine/Nordo-med
    Politics
    Far right/ politically incorrect
    Hero
    Trump
    Religion
    Nato
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,672
    Given: 6,343

4 Not allowed!

This is also common in Haiti. Doubt Christianity has anything to do with it. Sometimes they used a drug(Forgot the name, same drug used at the florida cannibal case) to consume human parts. Probably it has to with food shortage and at the same time their revenge of killing the people that killed their family.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    This is also common in Haiti.
    And we allow those people to enter in our countries.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Those racist stereotypes from the 20th century must have their source I guess.

(cartoon is from 2004, but the stereotype was very widespread during most of the 1900s)

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SardiniaAtlantis View Post
    Well that is quite shocking, but you'd have to be a clear cut idiot to link that to Christianity in general.
    Why should it be shocking? Have you read the holy bible cult book it's followers are told to obey? Cannibalism is all over the holy bible cult book... and don't forget judeo-christianitys barbaric history on Europeans and other cultures and all the thousands of children murdered worldwide in the christian and the catholic churches to this day.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)

"Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities."

2 Kings 6:26-29

"As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him.""

Jeremiah 19:9 (also Ezek 5:10)

"I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives."

Lamentations 4:10

"With their own hands compassionate women
    have cooked their own children,
    who became their food
    when my people were destroyed."

John 6:53-56

"Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

Judeo-christians aren't legally allowed to burn and torture people to death all over Europe anymore since the European Enlightenment, (80,000 Europeans were tortured to death, 75% of whom were females) despite what their cult book and beliefs says.
    A man in a cafe in England displayed bible verses which said to 'put homosexuals to death'. The police threatened him with arrest as it's offensive to preach murder.

This video shows even more sick judeo-christian abusive beliefs in their cult book that they're told to obey.

Dashing babies against the stones... teachings of the bible cult book.

Judeo-christians kill their adopted child cos they said that their bible cult book told them to do it and they wanted to be obediant to some invisible threatening guy in the sky that never shows himself.

Another 150,000 children murdered in both the Anglican and Catholic churches in Canada. This is just some of the scale of the abuses worldwide under this religious organisation. Look at the hundreds of thousands of abused Irish children, Argentine babies stolen, the hundreds of thousands of English children who were falsely told they were orphans and taken to Australia and Canada where they were neglected and abused (the victims are still fighting for justice and more than an apology from the churches and governments), Spanish babies stolen at birth by nuns and their mothers told the babies were 'stillborn'.

The bible says it's okay to rape women and kill children.

Christians, understand the child abuse that you're supporting. The holy bible says to beat and murder disobedient children. It is an abusive philosophy and it even resorts to threatening people to obey or they're told they will burn and scream forever after they are dead.

The bible and quran mind control cult brainwashing and religious threats is the real reason behind the amount of paedophilia cases worldwide.

It's not our native religion and demonises the ancient beliefs of the ancient Pagans that preceded judeo-christianity by 100,000 years, and has ruined the European, native American and African cultures.

It is also anti-nature and teaches a dangerous fallacy of immortality and occult beliefs in monsters under the ground and people flying in the sky after death, anti-survival (teaches everything essential for human survival is a 'sin') and all the judeo-christian festivals are stolen from the Pagan festivals and their meanings corrupted (like xmas and easter and halloween, etc).

It's anti-science and anti evolution of learning that the solar system is heliocentric and dinosaurs existed. The earliest evolved humans were Pagans as evidence by the thousands of ancient sacred Pagan sites across Britain and other parts of Europe in our surroundings.

I know a lot of churches have been burned down in Norway and across Europe by angry Pagan black-metal musicians wanting justice and freedom from their abuse and oppression. It's understandable when you know what judeo-christianity has done and continues to do in destroying our cultures and human rights.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-18-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information