mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

The fish as a symbol in Christianity is nearly as old as the Christian faith itself. Many of Christ's disciples were fishermen. The Christian Fish, also called the Jesus Fish or Ichthys, was a secret symbol of early Christianity.

The Darwin fish

Some atheistic evolutionists have made a parody of the Christian fish symbol, ichthys, by drawing it to face in the opposite direction, and putting legs on it to represent the evolutionary myth that legless fish evolved into land creatures with legs.

But creationists and some Intelligent Design adherents have come back with a parody on the Darwin fish logo. They have flipped the logo to create a “dead Darwin fish” symbol (right) - showing their belief that Darwinism, like Charles Darwin, is dead.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    The fish as a symbol in Christianity is nearly as old as the Christian faith itself. Many of Christ's disciples were fishermen. The Christian Fish, also called the Jesus Fish or Ichthys, was a secret symbol of early Christianity.

The Darwin fish

Some atheistic evolutionists have made a parody of the Christian fish symbol, ichthys, by drawing it to face in the opposite direction, and putting legs on it to represent the evolutionary myth that legless fish evolved into land creatures with legs.

But creationists and some Intelligent Design adherents have come back with a parody on the Darwin fish logo. They have flipped the logo to create a “dead Darwin fish” symbol (right) - showing their belief that Darwinism, like Charles Darwin, is dead.

Here's the Rocketfish who are proponents of the Intelligent Intervention Theory

I like this fish alot. Loool so funny.

Spoiler!

This fish too.

And the underwater does look like an Alien world. It's soo pretty.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I <3 fishes.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SardiniaAtlantis View Post
    The true origin of this is the vagina. It was a representation of birth, and life through female genetalia.
    Here is an example. http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...yuq3o1_500.jpg
    Lol no. It's different. that's for the Vertical Fish shape, the Horizontal Fish shape is just an ordinary fish.

There's also a fish species which loves living inside your peepee.

Candiru

These smaller species are known for an alleged tendency to invade and parasitise the human urethra.

There are also many cases wherein the Fish were lodged in people's Vajayjay. Lolz. There was a woman who thought she was pregnant and gave birth to a fish.

Last Online
    02-24-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3,351

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Anse View Post
    The guy might sound crazy at first, but you really need to think hard about this before dismissing it. All life came out of the water, the first unicellular organisms spawn in the sea. Go back far enough and that's where we all come from. Think about the stories of Atlantis.

Well they (advertisers, governments, fraternal organizations,ect.) always use ancient symbols especially Egyptian (they love triracial Egypt). So next time you see any logo corporate or government or whatever try and see if you can figure out it's meaning, you might be surprised.

As far as the fish stuff, I don't know. The little I do know, the sea/fish gods are not to nice, Enki, Poseidon and Loki is added to that group but he is not sea/fish I don't think.

Can anyone guess what the symbol below is?

Enki

Poseidon

Closests thing I could find on Loki and fish/sea
    LOKI, one of the VANIR, handsome, easy-come, easy-go sort of mischief-maker (son of two of the giants), often known as the 'sly one', 'the trickster', 'shape-changer', 'sky-traveller' - he turns more evil as time goes by, causes the death of BALDER through Blind HOD, caught and bound trying to flee in the shape of a salmon, he is kept in a cave until RAGNAROEK

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Fish Gods is an interesting theory that all life evolved from an intelligent sea floor slime which came from another dimension and it initiated evolution knowing its distant human descendant would one day be able to travel to the home dimension.

Greek philosopher Anaximander suggested that a fish birthed the first human. He believed that a fetus could mutate into another species if it remained in a fish womb long enough. He proposed that some fetuses remained in a fish's womb for years until they turned into humans and grew past puberty. The fish later beached itself onshore where the grown humans tore themselves out of its stomach.

If a segment of a particular fish species is caught in an inland sea formed due to geologically driven geographic changes, now let's suppose that due to volcanism, the food chain in said inland sea collapses, but the fish that can survive for a duration on the beach can access the flora growing on or near the beach. After a while, one of these fish spawns a mutation in its offspring that gives them a more articulated limb. They are able to access more food, subsequently they are more successful and spawn more young. Over time, they continue to evolve more land based traits until they stop living in the sea altogether.

This raises the interesting idea that if aliens did exist they might be visually human due to convergent evolution. Like how sharks and dolphins share a similar body plan despite one being a fish and the other being a descendant of an ancient hoofed mammalian quadruped that said "fuck land" and went to live in the sea. However, so called legged whales were independent organisms, not truly transitionals. We would expect transitionals to exhibit a degree of equidistance between forms. Same with the lungfish. It is hard to see at which point of the evolutionary scale the lungfish occupies. Even some evolutionists believe it was an evolutionary cul-de-sac. So called human evolution from sea is very subjective.

Although, there is a fish fossil of the point between the creation of nostrils that proved life came from the sea. Before its discovery it was theorised the only way nostrils could have formed is a random fucking dent in a fish's face before it became a hole connecting the outside to the brain. This was considered a theory too stupid to be taken seriously and discarded.

Then the fossil was found of a fish with a random scoop in its fucking face. No one brings up the between points of evolution (they are random nonsense as there will always be missing links in the fossil record) that are usually not beneficial and only make sense if they are working toward an end goal planned billions of years in advance. Even studies on microscopic organisms claim the way a certain microscopic organism's tail worked, it would have had evolved a useless joint on the tip of a tail before a second joint evolved. A useless piece unless the future usefulness it doesnt even know it will turn into is taken into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information