View Poll Results: Which one of Dieneke's genetic components is likely responsible for extreme Filipino Horniness?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negrito (African)

0 0%
  • West Eurasian (which probably only has 1% Euro to it)

1 10.00%
  • Australoid

4 40.00%
  • South East Asian

1 10.00%
  • East Asian

0 0%
  • Stears is hot

4 40.00%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: The Filipino Anthropological Issues Thread

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    My friend, I need to ask you to tone down the insulting. I've told him already. The staff is now going to be tightening up on the rules, and insulting is one of them. There will be actions taken against those that do not wish to respect the forum rules. But you are my friend and I don't want to see that happen to you. So this is just a reminder to respect the rules of the forum. Please keep that in mind. Now enjoy the forum
    sorry i will spoiler those mean vengeful remarks. Do not show exceptionalism, be all
    the more strict with me becuse i am your friend.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,034
    Given: 1,735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    sorry i will spoiler those mean vengeful remarks. Do not show exceptionalism, be all
    the more strict with me becuse i am your friend.
    Of course. I won't show exceptionalism, but I just gave my opinion along with the warning. But when it comes down to it, I stepped in to moderate the situation and I gave both of you a warning. I trust you will do what's wise.

Last Online
    11-17-2014 @ 07:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

The Austronesian Heritage similarities

^don't know if this is accurate, but the video shows similarities of all Austronesian
    speaking countries and some cultural similarities that we all have.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

I thought this is just funny. But I'm really laughing my ass off at Graus' silly assertions over how developed and better his culture is over everyone else's.

Lol.

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 11:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,686
    Given: 1,193

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOMANDANTE View Post
    Filipinos are very very dumb....
    Actually this reminds of an experience where I had a Filipino doctor (briefly, and by briefly I mean once) and let's just say I was misdiagnosed. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    11-17-2014 @ 07:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 82

1 Not allowed!

Answered to a Question about Filipino Identity:

In order to understand the Filipino identity it is necessary to describe it in terms of the following areas:

Geographical identity, Racial identity and Cultural identity.

But first and foremost, Filipino is a term used to refer to people living in the Philippines who were born there or acquired their Philippine citizenship. It likewise means someone who can trace in his family tree a "Philippine Connection" - someone who was Filipino or born of Filipino parent/s.

GEOGRAPHICAL IDENTITY: Some people question the Filipinos' being Asians. Maybe because when people hear the word Asian they always think of Japanese, Chinese and Korean. To settle this, it is essential to know what "Asian" really means. Asian is most commonly used as a term to refer to people coming from or living in Asia. That being said, the Philippines is geographically located in Southeast Asia, thus its inhabitants or people of its origins are ASIANS.

In addition, the Philippine Islands, just like Japan, is located in the western side of the Oceania or the Pacific Ocean. Thus those who think that they are PACIFIC ISLANDERS (We only hear this from Filipino-Americans) are likewise correct and because of Austronesian Malayo-Polynesian connection but we're definitely not a Pacific Islander because that's different group (Geographical Group of people Located in Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia)

ETHNIC/RACIAL IDENTITY: The Filipino of modern times is a mlange of racial blood. They maybe a combination of the following races: Malay, Indonesian, Chinese, Spanish, American, and British among others.

One of the first inhabitants of the archipelago were the Itas/Agtas/Aetas. They closely resemble the aboriginals in Australia. They are small in stature, have dark skin and kinky hair. Then there are also the Malays and Indons who sailed from nearby islands either for trading or migratory purposes. The Chinese were likewise active traders in this part of Asia even prior to the arrival of the Spaniards.

The finding and naming of the archipelago by Spanish conquistadors and their eventual colonization which lasted for more than 300 years has led to inter-racial marriages such as the Mestizos and Insulares. And then the Americans followed suit, and now the modern inter-racial marriages.

This is the primary reasons why non-Filipinos or those who are or were not exposed to Filipinos sometimes find it hard to distinguish them from other races. Some look Chinese, some have western physical characteristics, some closely resemble Indonesians or Malays, and others are just in between.

CULTURAL IDENTITY: Just like race, Filipino culture is vast. It is made up of various ethno-linguistic cultural practices and norms. To describe it, one needs to know the different regions in the Philippines and their respective cultures. However all of these different cultures have similarities. Thus, it is safe to describe it using these similarities as springboards.

Family: The family is not only the basic unit of society in the Philippines. It is first and foremost the center of society and culture. Filipinos are very family oriented. And when you say family, it does not only mean their immediate family; it likewise includes the extended family either through consanguinity or by marriage.

Religion: Pre-colonial Filipinos were mostly animist and some were Muslims, since Muslim missionaries came to the islands prior to the Spaniards. Currently, the Philippines is predominantly Catholic. Filipinos are generally religious regardless of what faith they are practicing.

Language: The national language in the Philippines is Filipino (Taken from Philippine Native Language including the Chavacano & tagalog as the basis some are loanwords). Almost all Filipino can speak and read the language. However, different regions in the country have their own language, which is their langue maternelle or what is commonly called as lingua franca. There are a number of regional languages in the Philippines namely but not limited to: Kapampangan, Tagalog, Ilocano, Visayan, Pangasinan, Hiligaynon, and others.

Anyone who recognizes their Filipino heritage is a Filipino. If you deny it, then you are missing on a lot of things. For those who have other illusions, just take a good look of your passport or birth certificate that should tell you the truth. For others, your family tree will tell you if you have any Filipino connection.

http://www.lifepaths360.com/index.ph...nswered-21292/
    Last edited by simple; 07-21-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Last Online
    10-12-2016 @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese.(Porto/Tomar/Viseu/Lisboa)
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,792
    Given: 1,603

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    Filipinos were baptised with Spanish or Basque surnames. only 1% of the filipino pop has tiny tiny Iberian blood.
    I was just pointing out the origins of the name.

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 11:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,686
    Given: 1,193

0 Not allowed!

Regarding my initial point at the beginning of this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvian Sky View Post
    The Philippines is a highly Roman Catholic country and cause of such (and when I've spoken to others about this they usually counter with the conservative Roman Catholic response) they can be viewed as somewhat conservative people regarding moralistic behavior and what not.

However, nearly everyone I've met from there are extremely sexual. Many of the women have hit on me in very obvious ways (some 'older' and with two kids even!) and the men seem rather 'mensa-mensa' (if you know what I mean ) at times and are very flirty themselves. It is a rather sexual culture too from what I've heard others mention who've done Peace Corp work over there.

I was wondering if others here found this to be the case and why may this be so? Is this a fair observation of the culture?

Discuss.
    I got game thank you...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread Information