View Poll Results: Which one of Dieneke's genetic components is likely responsible for extreme Filipino Horniness?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negrito (African)

0 0%
  • West Eurasian (which probably only has 1% Euro to it)

1 10.00%
  • Australoid

4 40.00%
  • South East Asian

1 10.00%
  • East Asian

0 0%
  • Stears is hot

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Filipino Anthropological Issues Thread

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 11:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,686
    Given: 1,193

0 Not allowed!

Part of my concern which I noticed over the years (and again tonight) was discussed over at yahoo answers:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1233847AAyIadu

The first answer could easily be an Apricity one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,467

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    They're definitely way more happy and easygoing than Chinese people for damn sure.
    I think so too. Chinese in general keep to their own here, unless they are not the first generation. Fillipino in other hand socialize a lot more with other groups, but maybe that has to do with their smaller number, or they just are more outgoing and differ in culture with Chinese. Also Chinese girls are very shy in general, unlike Fillipino girls.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,908

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaid View Post
    I think so too. Chinese in general keep to their own here, unless they are not the first generation. Fillipino in other hand socialize a lot more with other groups, but maybe that has to do with their smaller number, or they just are more outgoing and differ in culture with Chinese. Also Chinese girls are very shy in general, unlike Fillipino girls.
    Filipinos are a lot more outgoing and deal with foreigners a lot easier. Filipinos are the most Westernized Asians so its easy for them to adapt to Western/Euro countries. Chinese come from a very ethnocentric culture and they are quite outgoing when the foreigner learns and speaks Chinese, but it is far harder for them to adapt to foreign cultures.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,467

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvian Sky View Post
    Sometimes a little too happy if you get my drift. :/
    I do

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Part of my concern which I noticed over the years (and again tonight) was discussed over at yahoo answers:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1233847AAyIadu

The first answer could easily be an Apricity one.
    I noticed that there are a lot of openly gay and very flamboyant Filipino guys, it seems to be encouraged amongst gay Filipinos for some reason.

But there are also a lot of really macho and tough Filipino guys. I grew up around a lot of Filipinos so I've seen all types, many of the Filipino guys were into Black culture, called each other nigga, and were wannabe thugs, so definitely didnt act gay.

Watch this video. VERY CALIFORNIA FILIPINO.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I noticed that there are a lot of openly gay and very flamboyant Filipino guys, it seems to be encouraged amongst gay Filipinos for some reason.

But there are also a lot of really macho and tough Filipino guys. I grew up around a lot of Filipinos so I've seen all types, many of the Filipino guys were into Black culture, called each other nigga, and were wannabe thugs, so definitely didnt act gay.

Watch this video. VERY CALIFORNIA FILIPINO.

Too be perfectly honest, they still come off as gay even when they try and be super macho. :/

And this ain't meant to be a troll thread either. I have a very different concept of masculinity because:

a) I come from a Western cultural background but also...
    b) being raised in the Anglosphere
    c) the times I grew up in

Its interesting you bring up the affinity towards black culture. I was thinking to myself tonight in very generalists ways "you know, the Filipine people are kinda outwardly like the black people, except they usually aren't as hate-filled or belligerent/anger etc.".
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Too be perfectly honest, they still come off as gay even when they try and be super macho. :/

And this ain't meant to be a troll thread either. I have a very different concept of masculinity because:

a) I come from a Western cultural background but also...
    b) being raised in the Anglosphere
    c) the times I grew up in

Its interesting you bring up the affinity towards black culture. I was thinking to myself tonight in very generalists ways "you know, the Filipine people are kinda outwardly like the black people, except they usually aren't as hate-filled or belligerent/anger etc.".
    Well, Filipinos are known to be great dancers, great singers and great dressers. From my experience, they are pretty flashy people. East Asians are a lot more low key about things. Filipinos like to display the bling. Also, they are very extroverted as a culture.

Plus you have to consider they have been extremely westernized in two ways, for several centuries under the Spaniards, then half a century under the Americans. So they've received influences from both.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

1 Not allowed!

Sincerely, I prefer Japanese culture lol.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well, Filipinos are known to be great dancers, great singers and great dressers. From my experience, they are pretty flashy people. East Asians are a lot more low key about things. Filipinos like to display the bling. Also, they are very extroverted as a culture.

Plus you have to consider they have been extremely westernized in two ways, for several centuries under the Spaniards, then half a century under the Americans. So they've received influences from both.
    I think alot of modern western culture has come under hip-hop influences. Which I don't consider to represent the tr00 West. Needless to say, I draw a stark line between what comes to define being tough today to what it meant yesterday.

But I'd agree they are completely different then East Asian cultures in their extroversion. The Japanese of course come to mind here who I found highly introverted while over there. Sometimes frustratingly so (too much of the other end).

I think the Filipino character is more embracing too of others. But I think that comes uniquely from themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

3 Not allowed!

The Philippines is a highly Roman Catholic country and cause of such (and when I've spoken to others about this they usually counter with the conservative Roman Catholic response) they can be viewed as somewhat conservative people regarding moralistic behavior and what not.

However, nearly everyone I've met from there are extremely sexual. Many of the women have hit on me in very obvious ways (some 'older' and with two kids even!) and the men seem rather 'mensa-mensa' (if you know what I mean ) at times and are very flirty themselves. It is a rather sexual culture too from what I've heard others mention who've done Peace Corp work over there.

I was wondering if others here found this to be the case and why may this be so? Is this a fair observation of the culture?

Discuss.
    Yes this is true we are a very very sexual culture but at the same time highly prize virginity and chastity. I myself love to flirt, dance and romance alot of girls, but I draw boundaries and still work hard to guard my chastity. I am a typical example.

As for the seeming large supply of homosexuals. Nah man, the rate of Filipinos who are homosexual are the same as in any other country; which is usually only around 5-6% of the total population but it may just seem to be that more Filipinos are homosexual because we are more accepting of them and heck we even adapt some of their argot and mannerisms.

And the Catholicism thing is huge part of our lives. It was even more huge in the past wherein the only force that united the various kingdoms of the Philippines and prevented us from killing each other in our highly balkanized state was the imposition of a common religion and a common tongue. Hence, that's why Catholicism is important to us.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information