13. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is wack and you're wack

4 30.77%
  • Cool, makes sense

4 30.77%
  • wut

5 38.46%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What if the Jews are God's hand, that he uses to punish us for our sins?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

So you Jews are full of contradictions. One time you say that Judaism is a religion; but when I point out that there are many Atheist Jews, then you say it is an ethnicity rather than a religion, and then when I point out that many Jews are a mix of many ethnicities and that the purest to the original Jewish bloodline are the Palestinians who have never left the Levant and haven't mixed with European people, as what Ashkenazi have done, you then claim that Jewishness is affixed to the national identity of Israel, and then when I point out that most Jews are living in exile and do not live Israel you go back to saying that Judaism is a religion...

WHAT IS WHAT? You are all claiming stuff which are all mutually exclusive, one cannot be Atheist and believe in God at the same time, as is a fair number of Jews, you cannot claim to be a single ethnicity when already, more than 2/3rds of you are mixed with other ethnicities; and you cannot claim that Judaism is affixed to Israel when more than half of you are not even living in Israel...

You are a bunch of lawless and lying people with shape-shifting identity. If scrutiny of truth backs you into a corner, you once again shape-shift by using contradictory standards.

Sons of perdition, shape-shifting and lawless. That's what Jews are. You aren't loyal to any single truth whether it be ethnic, religious or national since even the identity of your people violate all three premises.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

1 Not allowed!

The semitic religions seem predisposed to worshiping a mythological deity; this distinctly is opposed to (opposite of) Roman Catholicism and the adulation of European Emperors.

The Abraham monotheism immediately prevents the appraisal of men above other men, unless the hierarchy coincides with jewish/christian/moslem morality.

So with regard to jewish morality/spirituality, there maybe some merit to your interpretation.

Last Online
    05-24-2022 @ 11:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    none
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 1,015

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    So you Jews are full of contradictions. One time you say that Judaism is a religion; but when I point out that there are many Atheist Jews, then you say it is an ethnicity rather than a religion, and then when I point out that many Jews are a mix of many ethnicities and that the purest to the original Jewish bloodline are the Palestinians who have never left the Levant and haven't mixed with European people, as what Ashkenazi have done, you then claim that Jewishness is affixed to the national identity of Israel, and then when I point out that most Jews are living in exile and do not live Israel you go back to saying that Judaism is a religion...

WHAT IS WHAT? You are all claiming stuff which are all mutually exclusive, one cannot be Atheist and believe in God at the same time, as is a fair number of Jews, you cannot claim to be a single ethnicity when already, more than 2/3rds of you are mixed with other ethnicities; and you cannot claim that Judaism is affixed to Israel when more than half of you are not even living in Israel...

You are a bunch of lawless and lying people with shape-shifting identity. If scrutiny of truth backs you into a corner, you once again shape-shift by using contradictory standards.

Sons of perdition, shape-shifting and lawless. That's what Jews are. You aren't loyal to any single truth whether it be ethnic, religious or national since even the identity of your people violate all three premises.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
    read before you write bullshits
    if you already know what jews are you must have an iq of 40 to get to these conclusions you have.

Last Online
    09-10-2017 @ 03:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,705
    Given: 232

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post

Let me walk you through this.

1) Judaism is a religion, being Jewish can mean one of two things. You are born of a Jewish mother so you are Jewish by Jewish law, or you are a convert. One can be born of a Jewish mother and be an atheist, he is still considered a Jew. anything short of a Jewish mother or convert is not a Jew.

2) Almost every ethnecity if not everyone is mixed with another ethnicity, Palestinians & Mizrahi & most Sephardic mixed with Arabs and Ashkenazis mixed with Europeans.

3) Jewishness being linked with Israel is not true, there are significant amount of "Jews" in Israel that are not accepted as Jews by the Rabbinical court (mainly in Tel-Aviv and places as such) because they neither converted nor were born to a Jewish mother. I along with a lot of Jews think the Law of Return is bull crap and needs to be changed immediately

4) You keep going on how there are Jews that identify as being Jewish but dont practice, I have to tell you. How many xians in Europe still practice and go to church on a weekly basis? a small percent, only really among the older generation. Walk by an Synagogue and i can almost guarantee you it will always be full.

Your arguments are invalid, and you are just trying to think of reasons to hate Jews while acting like you are some super righteous being. I know we killed your self-acclaimed god and all but come on lol.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Sinful natures are universal and an integral part of human nature in general. No matter who commits it, no matter who advocates it; there will always be one person that will take someone else's spot in carrying the legacy. Enduring and experiencing the consequences of one's sin should reform someone for the better and strengthen one's mind for the coming days of their lives. Sure thats not the case for everyone, but it doesn't mean it should stay that way unless one does something about it. The best we can do is do our best to rise above it and do what we can to learn from those very follies as a whole. Even when the darkest days descend upon us we must stay resolute until the very end. Ensure our will is as unshakable and true to one's word until the very end. No matter how long it takes, no matter what happens, we push forward until the very end. To ensure a better tomorrow is a given.

Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,197
    Given: 3,880

2 Not allowed!

As to monotheism, abrahamic religions are not the first to come up with the idea. Zoroastrianism predates all of them, and it is thought as the most likely source to inspire the Semites.

As to topic, the OP needs to let some one take a look at his reality, he seems to be really out of touch with the real thing
    A Fanatical Buddhist

Last Online
    12-27-2014 @ 03:18 AM
    Under the lie and failure known as democracy
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Deus
    Ethnicity
    Teutonic/Slavic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    Balkans, Central Europe, Scandinavia, British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Natural Order and Hierarchy
    Religion
    Proud Heathen, Gentile, and Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 88

1 Not allowed!

Well if the Jews are God's hand then God is one weak little pussy But you forgot a few things while thinking of this question, most importantly that there is no God.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero