Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why are today's young women so unashamed about being fat?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,003

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    My point was that today there seems to be a trend for constantly blaming society for one's own lack of discipline or lack of control over their own personal lives. Essentially a sharp decline in personal responbility.
    It's the mentality of the demos. They are never responsible for their choices and their subsequent fates, it is always out of their hands. Their ills is always the result of the privilege (ironically, privilege, private law, would more correctly be applied to whoever is protected by laws such as affirmative action, usually those with this very mentality) of someone else. Your neighbour is richer than you because he earned his money on your expense. Men are more successful in the traditionally male spheres of society because of male privilege. And so on ad infinitum.

Last Online
    07-11-2014 @ 08:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, England, Greece, Spain, and Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    R1b1c
    mtDNA
    H15
    Politics
    Timocracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 17

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    It's the mentality of the demos. They are never responsible for their choices and their subsequent fates, it is always out of their hands. Their ills is always the result of the privilege (ironically, privilege, private law, would more correctly be applied to whoever is protected by laws such as affirmative action, usually those with this very mentality) of someone else. Your neighbour is richer than you because he earned his money on your expense. Men are more successful in the traditionally male spheres of society because of male privilege. And so on ad infinitum.
    I remember at college last year I asked a few people holding signs about white and male privilege and capitalist exploitation what makes hierarchy innately incorrect (ethically) if it corresponds to Nature's Laws. One of the guy's took off his glasses, walked up to me and said with defiance "check your privilege!"

I almost fell over with laughter. I got up but tears of laughter started streaming down again and I lumbered away. Wish someone recorded the whole episode. I also heard cries of racist in the distance, but that could have been them shouting at the Republican club who were also holding a demonstration.

Armchair Anthropologist Germaniac's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-08-2023 @ 03:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bayerischer Uradel
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Bavaria
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,537
    Given: 1,371

4 Not allowed!

Nowadays people are generally less self critical. Children are pat in their back even for their failures. They get trophies just for participation, their parents won't be mad at bad grades and all that shit, plus nowadays nobody can voice their opinion because of PC BS. Therefore, the lack of concern about being fat is just one of the reflections of this kind of overprotecting familiar and social environments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    In the last couple of days at this forum I've been seeing these words all over. I come here to be racist and read pseudo-science outdated physical anthropology. I don't come hear to read angry-virgin-code-talk.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,692

4 Not allowed!

All in their early 20s, they were laughing and chatting, clearly looking forward to their hols on the Costa del Sol, excitedly planning their days on the beach and nights on the town.

They sounded - and looked - happy and carefree. But what mesmerised me most about this jolly trio was not their conversation, but their appearance: they were size 18 apiece, at least.
    Does she expect them to be unhappy at all times and go around in burlap?

There's a lot of issues here.

First off "food" today is shit. Thinks like canola oil, plastic containers, soy, HFCS and genetically engineered foods all need to be banned.

Second, this is not so much some 'society' problem as that we have a bunch of fat fuck mestizos in the country. Southern europeans also get fat like crazy if they move here, they are not used to a diet where fat and protein are available. Blacks are even fatter but they are not as numerous. White americans are about the same since the 70s.

Third, because society has degraded so much women are not even looking for a husband or real relationship. They can still get boned by an african negro who doesn't care a whit what she looks like as long as she has a hole, and pump out some illegitimate future criminals. There's no way on earth she's getting married to a decent man but she probably gae up hope on that a long time ago.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,639
    Given: 16,018

1 Not allowed!

Because of third wave feminism. In reality, health and beauty are clearly linked to your body fat percentage. It seem to me just a pathetic attempt of fat feminist women who don't fit the beauty ideal, to justify their laziness and to push their unappealing chubby whale bodies into the mainstream.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

They do't know that:
    The best things in life make you sweaty .

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

Mediveal women weren't ashamed of being fat either. On the contrary, it was seen as a gesture of beauty and nobilty. Being skinny bitch is a new trend.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,279

1 Not allowed!

There is no incentive for women to diet anymore. Many women don't take care of themselves. If you aren't a fat slob by 30, it's a miracle in America and are considered a treasure worth pursuing.

Maybe it's a good thing. Weak men and fat women go gay and don't procreate, keeps world population down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    🦄
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,982
    Given: 3,962

1 Not allowed!

Girls make smaller girls feel bad more than the other way these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    There is no incentive for women to diet anymore. Many women don't take care of themselves. If you aren't a fat slob by 30, it's a miracle in America and are considered a treasure worth pursuing.

Maybe it's a good thing. Weak men and fat women go gay and don't procreate, keeps world population down.
    Because thirsty, desperate men are so plentiful, there is simply no incentive for women to strive to look good. Notice how women in Thailand and Eastern Europe aren't fat f-cks.

Note that I am not condemning women who are merely a bit chubby or plump, I mean FAT. They know who they are.

A friend of mine posted an article about how doctors treat fat patients unfairly. The gist of the article was that since there also happen to be skinny people who are unhealthy and prone to heart-attacks, therefore it's OK to be morbidly obese. She said, 'I read this, crying.' She actually isn't that big, but I thought, 'Don't sit and cry about it. DO SOMETHING.' If you are uncomfortable with how your body looks, do something about it. I'd tell the same thing to a skinny nerd who complains that he is a "hard-gainer" without muscles. Change your diet, and exercise. That's it.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information