Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 647
    Given: 1,261

0 Not allowed!

Two months after Elseid's birth his father Gëzim Hysaj emigrated to Italy like many Albanians in the 90s in search of employment opportunities in order to provide for his family. Elseid grew up in Shkodër with his mother and grandparents while his father worked in Italy as a bricklayer. While working at the home of football agent Marco Piccioli, Gëzim mentioned that his son was a talented footballer but due to Elseid being only 10 years of age at the time, Piccioli advised Gëzim to wait. When Elseid had turned 14 he traveled to Italy where he was assessed by Piccioli and attended trials at various clubs, including Fiorentina before eventually joining the Empoli academy.

Last Online
    02-06-2019 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Luso-Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Basically Portuguese
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Litorid + berid
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 20

3 Not allowed!

I frankly don't see anything particularly non-European with him. Basically dinaro-pontid.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2018 @ 06:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 647
    Given: 1,261

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raphacam View Post
    I frankly don't see anything particularly non-European with him. Basically dinaro-pontid.
    Lots of Nordicists Albanians on TA, he's not odd at all.

Last Online
    02-06-2019 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Luso-Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Basically Portuguese
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Litorid + berid
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dawson View Post
    Nordicist Albanians? That's interesting. I still have a lot to learn, I might as well become a nordicist mestizo.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 07:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Aryans
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Ancestry
    Steppe.
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Alberta
    Politics
    Honorable Extreme Right Wing
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,910

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raphacam View Post
    Nordicist Albanians? That's interesting. I still have a lot to learn, I might as well become a nordicist mestizo.
    Albanians are not nordicist at all, basically albanians are the most laid down ethnicity in here regarding these matters. Nordicist here is you,a guy who looks like a north ifrican who was latinised and comes from people that look like syrians because they are descendants of the slaves of the roman empire. Now go and cry at italic roots like an anthronerd you are.

Do not interfere in issues on which you have no idea.

The other interesting thing is a biracial from Brazil that comments of a nation on which he knows nothing about, this is very interesting indeed.

Albanians are realistic, and who looks odd or not, leave to ethnic albanians to judge. Elseid is a good guy and my cousin knows him personally, but he comes from a city which had ottoman presence and people were called turks by catholic highlanders around the city, so he might come from these people, nothing surprising here. I do not want to bash the guy, but clearly he is odd, compared to other albanian players that play in Seria a and seria b in italy, here they are:

Here you also have the genetic results of Ethnic Albanians, which have proven that Ethnic Albanians are one of the purest and most homogenous populations in Europe:

Autosomal DNA[edit]
    Analysis of autosomal DNA, which analyses all genetic components has revealed that few genetic discontinuities exist in European populations, apart from certain outliers such as Saami, Sardinians, Basques and Kosovar Albanians. They found that Albanians, on the one hand, have a high amount of identity by descent sharing, suggesting that both Albanians from Albania and Kosovo derived from a relatively small population that expanded recently and rapidly in the last 1,500 years. On the other hand, they are not wholly isolated or endogamous, as they share a significant amount of descent with nearby Macedonian, Greek and Italian populations.[110] The recent growth is particularly evident in Kosovar Albanians, which show particularly high levels of homogeneity, in contrast to the diversity otherwise found in other Balkan populations.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Agreed 100%.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 07:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Aryans
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Ancestry
    Steppe.
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Alberta
    Politics
    Honorable Extreme Right Wing
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,910

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siberyak View Post
    Agreed 100%.
    Look here russian mongol, albanians back there when you went, should have cut you your lungs, ungrateful son of a whore, after eating and drinking in their houses. With your 5 days of staying there in cities where literally not even 40% of the population is albanians such as Elbasan and Berat and going in some villages where the villagers have been burnt out of the sun for the last 30 years, without using cream at least once, you want to make the anthropologist in such matters.

All the footballers above are Ghegs, and even if you met albanians, you have seen only tosks.

I have said you a lot of times, to stay out of these issues ans stick to russia or america, even gently i have said, but you seem to not understand like a human.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-07-2017 @ 12:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Gorid/DiCaprio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 975
    Given: 798

1 Not allowed!

He looks Albo, heavy Dinarid with visible Pontid. I dunno, he looks like he has a Sun tan lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kastrioti1443 View Post
    Look here russian mongol, albanians back there when you went, should have cut you your lungs, ungrateful son of a whore, after eating and drinking in their houses. With your 5 days of staying there in cities where literally not even 40% of the population is albanians such as Elbasan and Berat and going in some villages where the villagers have been burnt out of the sun for the last 30 years, without using cream at least once, you want to make the anthropologist in such matters.

All the footballers above are Ghegs, and even if you met albanians, you have seen only tosks.

I have said you a lot of times, to stay out of these issues ans stick to russia or america, even gently i have said, but you seem to not understand like a human.
    Burnt out by the sun? Your trying to fool the forum you and the mask by trying to portray Albanians as nords. Except I'm the only non Albanian on this forum who has visited Albania. By your criteria ethnic Albanians must be a minority in Albania. Because 80 percent of you guys look like turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-07-2017 @ 12:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Gorid/DiCaprio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 975
    Given: 798

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siberyak View Post
    Burnt out by the sun? Your trying to fool the forum you and the mask by trying to portray Albanians as nords. Except I'm the only non Albanian on this forum who has visited Albania. By your criteria ethnic Albanians must be a minority in Albania. Because 80 percent of you guys look like turks.

And please tell me, where did you go?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information