Anti-Israeli riots have taken place in Turkey. They placed the Palestinian flag over the Israeli Embassy. They compared the Israeli deputy to Hitler. Turkish police did little to stop these anti-Israeli riots.

I really don't see how Turkey and Israel are brothers or allies. Turkey is siding with Israel's enemies and the Turkish people support that.

It is troubling how anti-Israel Turkey has become.

Pyotr Lyukimson, Israel. Exclusively for "Vestnik Kavkaza"
Anti-Israeli demonstrations in Turkey, supported by the Turkish authorities, have prompted Israel to evacuate its diplomatic mission from Turkey. Israel has blamed the government of Turkey for failing to normalize relations between the two countries.
Demonstrations at the Israeli embassy in Ankara and their consulate in Istanbul quickly turned into riots, during which Turkish citizens vandalized the buildings and hoisted the Palestinian flag over the Israeli embassy in Ankara. The Turkish authorities did almost nothing to stop the crowd.
Last week Erdogan compared an Israeli deputy, Ayelet Shaked, to Hitler, while the mayor of Ankara on his Twitter page urged Israeli diplomats to be expelled from the country and Israel to be occupied.
The Israeli Foreign Ministry stressed that the position of Recep Tayyip Erdogan harms Turkey, distancing the prospects of country joining the EU, since the West is currently supporting Israel's operation in Gaza.
The last speech given by the Turkish Prime Minister indicates that Turkey is not going to normalize its relations with Israel in the near future: "While I am in this office, I cannot think positively of Israel," Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.
http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/politics/57883.html