Given: 6,832

0 Not allowed!

Mostly from Arab states and Russia

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    haha, sure. I am older so I remember when there were tons of old cockneys. Do real cockneys even exist any more? Get a grip on reality.
    Well what about the cockneys on the barges along the canals? And on the floating boat markets too! Also along Chapel St. market at the Angel. At Camden Passage market opposite the big N1 shopping centre in Islington. Giving tours of the CoL too. And over in east London too. You get a grip on reality of the cockney accents I hear around London!
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 07-26-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SvenDC View Post
    Russians keep a much more low profile.While the Arabs make a hell of a show with their supercars.The cars are just so cool and the drivers in general are good people.Mostly.

Russians don't keep a low profile, they like to spend a lot.

Plus look at shoppers in Harrods, Liberty, Bond St, Hatton Garden jewellery quarter, New Bond St, Regents St, Burlington Arcade and Mayfair... white people pull up their cars there and can be seen shopping around.

What about all the big houses across west London with white peoples big cars and motorbikes parked outside the streets around Maida Vale (home of Sir Paul McCartney and Kate Moss), Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Bayswater, Highbury, St. John's Wood, Little Venice, Hyde Park, Regents Park, Highgate (home of George Michael and very tranquil English atmosphere there too), which are mostly white areas of London.

I should make some videos of the cars and motorbikes parked in the streets outside the beautiful houses where I see white people living. Sure, there's wealthy arabic people too, but I still see a large amount of wealthy white people in the upper middle classes living in the boroughs in west London, news editors, film directors, City of London stock brokers, as well as white people who are millionaires and billionaires, such as Kate Moss, Lily Cole, David and Victoria Beckham, J K Rowling, Sir Richard Branson, Robert Pattinson, Kylie Minogue, etc.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,774
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    Russians don't keep a low profile, they like to spend a lot.

Plus look at shoppers in Harrods, Liberty, Bond St, Hatton Garden jewellery quarter, New Bond St, Regents St, Burlington Arcade and Mayfair... white people pull up their cars there and can be seen shopping around.

What about all the big houses across west London with white peoples big cars and motorbikes parked outside the streets around Maida Vale (home of Sir Paul McCartney and Kate Moss), Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Bayswater, Highbury, St. John's Wood, Little Venice, Hyde Park, Regents Park, Highgate (home of George Michael and very tranquil English atmosphere there too), which are mostly white areas of London.

I should make some videos of the cars and motorbikes parked in the streets outside the beautiful houses where I see white people living. Sure, there's wealthy arabic people too, but I still see a large amount of wealthy white people in the upper middle classes living in the boroughs in west London, news editors, film directors, City of London stock brokers, as well as white people who are millionaires and billionaires, such as Kate Moss, Lily Cole, David and Victoria Beckham, J K Rowling, Sir Richard Branson, Robert Pattinson, Kylie Minogue, etc.
    I dont know what is the point of you saying this.My statement was not an attack towards the native English people.

I just admire that these Arabs are living large like the biggest players on the planet.I would place an Arafat myself if it would get me one of those cars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information