PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Handwriting Analysis - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Handwriting Analysis

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

My own handwriting again, after two something years.

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Great topic guys,I'm also interested in different tools of personality typing and I looked for a handwriting typing just some months ago but I was bored to register to sites&write(I only used a quiz like how you write a specific letter and such questions)

I just wrote the first poem(lol)I found on the net ,If you guys have the time at some point I'd like to see your ideas.(Alert:my writing sucks+Never used such pen before/much "liquid" was coming out )

Probably an unstable mo****r
    Spoiler!

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Great topic guys,I'm also interested in different tools of personality typing and I looked for a handwriting typing just some months ago but I was bored to register to sites&write(I only used a quiz like how you write a specific letter and such questions)

I just wrote the first poem(lol)I found on the net ,If you guys have the time at some point I'd like to see your ideas.(Alert:my writing sucks+Never used such pen before/much "liquid" was coming out )

Probably an unstable mo****r
    Spoiler!

Okay, so I'll give this a crack, though I haven't analyzed in a while. Forgive my crustiness.
    -----

Mid-zone dominant, writing overall even incline. I think it's funny that it seems when your lines are coming to an end towards the right of the page, your words incline, but they don't incline by individual letters, but by entire words. I feel like you're someone that likes to hold information close to self. You also process thoughts in grouped form, like you may have a tendency to think in larger terms with many ideas together. Like instead of individually stating stuff in terms of, "I like blue, and I like yellow too." You might think more like "Green is a byproduct of blue and yellow. For that reason, I find the trees and grass a pleasant sight to behold." (I'm not sure if I'm making sense in regards to the formation of thoughts and how information is ordered. I just know that you seem to order information in LARGE amounts, with a tendency to see how these thoughts align towards your overall goal, instead of readjusting little by little.

I know you said that your pen was leaking, so I won't comment on the boldness of the writing. However, I do see that you write with a tight grip. Your dotted eyes are more like slashes, and the formation of the majority of your letters are written tightly, as if they are being put in boxes that are a little too small. To me, this again denotes a tendency to look at how each word comes off in the larger picture. The spatial awareness between each letter and each word, as well as the incidental numbers I'm seeing with some of your letter p's and g's indicate high mathematical ability. You may also be someone that has no problem with establishing boundaries with others.

Again, I'm kind of worried about your tight lettering, like your hand is not relaxed when you are writing, which points towards stress. There are also some of your letter t's that are showing incidental x shapes, like with "write" on the irst line and "But" on line 4. This shows a tendency towards thoughts of death. Could either be involved with self or just generally.

I can't see the edges of the paper, though you did say you were following a poem, so that makes the edges unnecessary.. your handwriting doesn't slant particularly left or right, generally balanced thinking.

Your a's and o's are not only closed, but they look super closed, meaning to me that you are someone that makes sure to keep information to yourself. Not someone that gossips. I do see one o, in "Does" on the fifth line that's open. For some reason, it makes me think you have a bit of a provocateur spirit about you, lol. You like to provoke thinking and sometimes tease. You are aware of your effect on others. Again, you keep information close to self. The super closed a's and o's point to needing to have control.

In summary, you are someone that tends to form thoughts and opinions based on those things that you can see. You are not an abstract thinker, but someone that likes to base their information in this solid reality. You have a tendency for control. You have a high sense of spatial awareness, maybe just mathematically inclined. You are aware of boundaries, and even do your best to keep everything ordered, though there are times when you do tend to cling to someone you're close to for a brief moment of respite to kind of satisfy an urge, then back within your ordered boundaries. I wonder if you're super stubborn, but you play this off by trying not to show the traditional signs of stubbornness. I feel like your letter t's have a lot of personality. I feel like the t in "tides" in line 10 is about to have a talk with me on how I need to chill out and not mistake your intentions lol.
    "Still I'll rise." You always shall, my friend.

Hope this relates.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalAphrodite View Post
    Okay, so I'll give this a crack, though I haven't analyzed in a while. Forgive my crustiness.
    -----

Mid-zone dominant, writing overall even incline. I think it's funny that it seems when your lines are coming to an end towards the right of the page, your words incline, but they don't incline by individual letters, but by entire words. I feel like you're someone that likes to hold information close to self. You also process thoughts in grouped form, like you may have a tendency to think in larger terms with many ideas together. Like instead of individually stating stuff in terms of, "I like blue, and I like yellow too." You might think more like "Green is a byproduct of blue and yellow. For that reason, I find the trees and grass a pleasant sight to behold." (I'm not sure if I'm making sense in regards to the formation of thoughts and how information is ordered. I just know that you seem to order information in LARGE amounts, with a tendency to see how these thoughts align towards your overall goal, instead of readjusting little by little.

I know you said that your pen was leaking, so I won't comment on the boldness of the writing. However, I do see that you write with a tight grip. Your dotted eyes are more like slashes, and the formation of the majority of your letters are written tightly, as if they are being put in boxes that are a little too small. To me, this again denotes a tendency to look at how each word comes off in the larger picture. The spatial awareness between each letter and each word, as well as the incidental numbers I'm seeing with some of your letter p's and g's indicate high mathematical ability. You may also be someone that has no problem with establishing boundaries with others.

Again, I'm kind of worried about your tight lettering, like your hand is not relaxed when you are writing, which points towards stress. There are also some of your letter t's that are showing incidental x shapes, like with "write" on the irst line and "But" on line 4. This shows a tendency towards thoughts of death. Could either be involved with self or just generally.

I can't see the edges of the paper, though you did say you were following a poem, so that makes the edges unnecessary.. your handwriting doesn't slant particularly left or right, generally balanced thinking.

Your a's and o's are not only closed, but they look super closed, meaning to me that you are someone that makes sure to keep information to yourself. Not someone that gossips. I do see one o, in "Does" on the fifth line that's open. For some reason, it makes me think you have a bit of a provocateur spirit about you, lol. You like to provoke thinking and sometimes tease. You are aware of your effect on others. Again, you keep information close to self. The super closed a's and o's point to needing to have control.

In summary, you are someone that tends to form thoughts and opinions based on those things that you can see. You are not an abstract thinker, but someone that likes to base their information in this solid reality. You have a tendency for control. You have a high sense of spatial awareness, maybe just mathematically inclined. You are aware of boundaries, and even do your best to keep everything ordered, though there are times when you do tend to cling to someone you're close to for a brief moment of respite to kind of satisfy an urge, then back within your ordered boundaries. I wonder if you're super stubborn, but you play this off by trying not to show the traditional signs of stubbornness. I feel like your letter t's have a lot of personality. I feel like the t in "tides" in line 10 is about to have a talk with me on how I need to chill out and not mistake your intentions lol.
    "Still I'll rise." You always shall, my friend.

Hope this relates.
    Edit:ah fuk it ,it was a long post... Thank you ,no problem with crustiness ,I relate to many..just the mathematical thing seems off
    Last edited by Dorian; 04-24-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 10:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,571

0 Not allowed!

My handwritings shit lmao, but i can type real fast which is a far better skill imo

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

0 Not allowed!

My handwriting is extremely ugly. I depend a lot on my memory and decryption skills.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Here's something I wrote as a joke for another thread a while back

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,205
    Given: 15,978

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    06-12-2021 @ 11:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Ancestry
    Czechia; Slovakia; Ukraine; Germany
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Politics
    Capitalism; Nationalism; Anti-Egalitarianism; Federalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 38

0 Not allowed!

Can you please analyze my writing? I wonder how does it compare with various personality tests I have made.
    I haven't written on paper without lines for ages, so it looks bit bad.
    psaní.jpg

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,205
    Given: 15,978

0 Not allowed!

Bump. Metal will you tell me what my ugly handwriting means?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information