PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Handwriting Analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Handwriting Analysis

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-29-2014 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Wood elf + pixie and nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,112
    Given: 2,045

7 Not allowed!

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator View Post
    Here is mine

[img]///[/img]
    Oh, look at your handwriting- it's so cute!

Definitely midzone dominant.

Your letters are well formed.... what stands out to me the most is your lowercase r's differ from traditional print, to cursive r, to r's that look like x's.

Your paragraph also slants downward. Now, I would be concerned because of the x's and downward writing, but I also remember you telling me you're a Capricorn. That kind of anxiety and stress is normal to a degree and thankfully, while the world around Caps age as they grow, your burden will lessen and your load will become lighter.

I think that there seems to be a pressure to perform well, hence the well formed letters. There is some slight confusion, as you switch between print and cursive, on how you present yourself to others. You prefer to cover all bases. The rounded midzone letters indicates that you have a caring type of personality. However, you still respect a person's boundaries and space and kind of hang around those that you worry about without intruding in on them.

I see that the letters that venture into bottom zone are well formed. Though the loops differ from loner, you still embrace sexuality openly and it is not a big deal for you.

So, those letters that look like they could be other letters, like those r's that look like x's and that last n on "sworn" on the second line, they are called liar letters. It's not necessarily saying you are a liar, but that you can twist the truth easily. There are also a few letters that mash up and interwine with one another, indicating a tendency towards codepency.

As with everyone who has posted here so far, there is no space in the left margin, which shows that your thoughts can dwell in the past. However, with the right margin, you can see the word "only" and the last two words "than that" look as if they're breaking the otherwise steady flow of the other words, almost as if they're flinching.

There seems to be a lot of anxiety in coming to making future decisions. Are you afraid of what direction to take in life? Even your last period in this sentence seems to flinch in itself with a resounding finality.

Don't worry so much, dear. You're young and you've got a long and steady road ahead of you. You can "dare more than that" and believe that your future is composed of bright and happy things. It gets easier as you get older, if you can believe that .

Last Online
    01-08-2017 @ 09:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bhutanese
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,170
    Given: 1,831

5 Not allowed!

I've posted this in another thread:

Last edited by Raven_; 08-14-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

Here's mine.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalAphrodite View Post
    Oh, look at your handwriting- it's so cute!

Definitely midzone dominant.

Your letters are well formed.... what stands out to me the most is your lowercase r's differ from traditional print, to cursive r, to r's that look like x's.

Your paragraph also slants downward. Now, I would be concerned because of the x's and downward writing, but I also remember you telling me you're a Capricorn. That kind of anxiety and stress is normal to a degree and thankfully, while the world around Caps age as they grow, your burden will lessen and your load will become lighter.

I think that there seems to be a pressure to perform well, hence the well formed letters. There is some slight confusion, as you switch between print and cursive, on how you present yourself to others. You prefer to cover all bases. The rounded midzone letters indicates that you have a caring type of personality. However, you still respect a person's boundaries and space and kind of hang around those that you worry about without intruding in on them.

I see that the letters that venture into bottom zone are well formed. Though the loops differ from loner, you still embrace sexuality openly and it is not a big deal for you.

So, those letters that look like they could be other letters, like those r's that look like x's and that last n on "sworn" on the second line, they are called liar letters. It's not necessarily saying you are a liar, but that you can twist the truth easily. There are also a few letters that mash up and interwine with one another, indicating a tendency towards codependency.

As with everyone who has posted here so far, there is no space in the left margin, which shows that your thoughts can dwell in the past. However, with the right margin, you can see the word "only" and the last two words "than that" look as if they're breaking the otherwise steady flow of the other words, almost as if they're flinching.

There seems to be a lot of anxiety in coming to making future decisions. Are you afraid of what direction to take in life? Even your last period in this sentence seems to flinch in itself with a resounding finality.

Don't worry so much, dear. You're young and you've got a long and steady road ahead of you. You can "dare more than that" and believe that your future is composed of bright and happy things. It gets easier as you get older, if you can believe that .
    I'm kind of asexual btw.

Yes, I like to twist the truth. Used to do it in school to avoid some punishments, always worked.

And about the R's:

The one that look like a X is the number 2, and I use both types because sometimes it feels like the right thing to do.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 12:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Irish, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2 (U152/L20+)
    mtDNA
    K2b1a1
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordeby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 712
    Given: 259

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalAphrodite View Post
    Ah, you're an optimist .

You have a tendency to dwell in the past as well, though you seem to approach the future with a bit more respect.

I think it's kind of funny because the first impression I had of your writing by looking at the heading was that there was no space up top, kind of like that neighbor that always stuck his head over the fence where you could see his eyes, but not see his face. It wasn't malicious, more like a "heya, howya doing??" kind of impression.

Your capital I's, T's, lowercase d's show that you're a low key/low maintenance type of person, very easy going. The path of least resistance is a path you approve of. You also seem like a what you see is what you get kind of person, judging by the way you cross out your errors.

Your writing is top zone dominant, meaning that you're probably more at home thinking about nerdy/geeky pursuits-- I include the last part because of the fact Thor is in your screenname and you quoted ATHF. No worries though lol, I'm a ATHF fan and recognized the quote.

You're not really a touchy feely type of person. This is shown through the more than adequately pronounced spaces between words. Your words don't really have a slant to them, meaning you're equally balanced between logic and emotion.

I do see slight pressure with your periods, colons, and some slashed i's, but you did say you were tired as well, so it could very well be from being up late.

If I had to bring some advice based on your letter formation, I would say pay attention to missed opportunities. With some half formed j's and u's, I would say your biggest pitfall at this time is not giving balanced energy to show that you're more stable than what you lead others to believe. Your letters are well formed otherwise.

Hope that makes sense @__@.
    That... is pretty damn accurate.
    Gotta say I'm impressed.

Like Longbowman, but white Rudel's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Français
    Country
    France
    Region
    Limousin
    Y-DNA
    I-Z58
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,037
    Given: 1,861

7 Not allowed!

Last Online
    06-19-2018 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 697
    Given: 812

3 Not allowed!

OK this is it, I've always been told how ugly I write haha

Last edited by DRUM; 08-14-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: removed attachment

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sayian
    Ethnicity
    Makko
    Country
    Bhutan
    Y-DNA
    L2*(L-M22)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,318
    Given: 4,982

3 Not allowed!

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    [IMG]///[/IMG]
    I just wanted to quickly mention that I think a lot of your photos are artistic, this one as well. It's very old school classy, and a good example of that as well.

Okay, onwards lol.

I get the impression that you tend to keep to yourself a lot. This is seen through the tail ends of your y's and g's that dip into the bottom zone. There's also the a's and o's that are firmly closed as well, and the ample amount of space between words and letters. If someone wanted to tell a secret to all the posters I've read here in the thread at this point, you would be the one to keep that secret the best. You are not a gossip and do not dally lightly into that kind of frivilous talk.

There is definitely a sense of presence about you. Each letter is fully formed and each has it's own space. The left margin is well defined. The right margin is also not approached here, but that could be explained through the fact that you had copied a poem, but then what about the first and second sentence which are not part of that poem? I would say that you have a good idea of how to end things, like you like definite endings to match with your beginnings; you don't like for situations to be left open or hanging.

Your handwriting slants slightly right, meaning you are emotionally motivated.

I see that your letters stretch upwards, though they seem midzone focused. You have a humanistic type of feel, but in such a sense where you are more likely to philosophize about certain ideals and ideas, rather than immerse yourself in the human experience. I think maybe the size also states that you are not one to make a big fuss or draw attention to yourself, though through the boldness of pressure, you are very intense and focused with your energy. I want to guess that you're an introvert and somewhat of a lone wolf.

The slight curve of letters, like in your m's, l's, t's, and n's indicate an artistic flair. You surround yourself in items of classic beauty, rather than garish bright colors. Kind of like a Victorian era-esque type of feel.

Lastly, I see the lines began to droop halfway through. Your apostrophes also seem to be hiding within your letters for comfort, something that also lends to the idea that you're an introvert and possibly very shy.

I want to guess by looking at your p's that because of this introversion, there are a lot of things that you would like to do to break out of your shell, but you resist. As the progression goes through the writing, your p loop becomes tighter and the writing pressure intensifies. I imagine this as gripping a rein and pulling yourself in, almost as if saying, "That's enough fun, come back now." before you've had the chance to fully venture forward for expression.

That's what I have for now @__@. Hope that made sense.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information