Patriotisch
    Religion
    Heidentum Germanisch/Keltisch
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,856
    Given: 7,299

49 Not allowed!

Default I discard Christianity

Yes, that's right. And it's no hoax or me making fun.

I've been in that change of thinking for a while, I balanced the reasons, reflected the facts and linked them to my ideals and came to the conclusion that I can't go on call myself 'Christian'. It has been a process and there's too much what annoys me about Christianity of today. I can't stay Christian just because (Catholic) Christanity did lots of great and highly important deeds in the Middle Ages (and subsequent centuries) and in their successful fights and campaigns against Muslims and other exotic invaders.

We don't live in the Middle Ages and Christianity has changed to the worse. It doesn't lend us Europeans strength and fortitude anymore but has become a source of weakness, defeatism, over-tolerance and effeminacy. Christianity, Protestantism/Lutherism most of all but closely followed by Catholicism under Pope Franziskus' rule, is now prone to ideologies of political correctness, multiculturalism, mass immigration, accomodation of illegal immigrants and declined asylum seekers and self-denial as us Europeans as cultural nations. The message that is now spread from the altars will not lead to European preservation but creeping European extinction. They are effectively brainwashing European people to find satisfaction in the erasement of our cultures and nations. Look what Christianity has done to the Swedes and Norwegians: Once they were feared fierce warriors who dominated the oceans around Europe and lots of coastal areas, but now Sweden e.g. is a place where African- and Arab immigrants can roam and rape like the disgusting hordes they are while Swedish people sink even deeper in their cultural-marxist-, ever apologizing ocean. Sweden of today is the most 'progressive', liberal, leftist and weak nation of Europe. Malmö conditions spread like cancer but Swedes still vote for their downfall in all elections. I blame softened Christian-Lutheran ethics among some other aspects for this. When you are told to turn your other cheek to the one who beats you, the man who wants to rape, oppress or kill you will have an easy time. In the worst scenario of all, the tormented native society seeks the guilt for immigrant's misbehavior in themselves instead of in the ethics, upbringing, religion and culture of the immigrants. Ironically, 'Stockholm syndrome' is named after a Swedish town. And the the condition that has befallen our once proud European countries is related to 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

In better times, and if the nature of some people/ethnicities (like Middle Easterners) were more positive and intelligent, Christianity could still work for us Europeans. But in the times of now, were million over million members of backward hordes immigrate into our European countries and don't even think of assimilation to their host countries, Christianity has outlived itself.

When you realize that you're being beaten by exotic cultures and hostile immigrants over and over again, you just don't kiss the Holy Cross around your neck for the 14th time, praying to a deity for help/mercy that isn't going to help you at all but preaches love for your enemies...while knowing that the exotics will beat you down once again, maybe for the very last time because you may die. No, then I think it's time to take the hammer and fight back. We need to walk tall and mustn't eat humble pie. The Germanic and Celtic pantheon, sagas and ethics give us better, more adequate guidelines for survival. Turn the other cheek? No! Fight what wants to destroy you, and fight hard and passionate!

What I try now is to connect with my predominant Germanic roots and with the minor Celtic input in my region and lineage. In a cultural, spiritual and religious way. What I did today was getting rid of all Christian symbols in our flat. I put them in a storage box in my cellar compartment. I will read a lot more now and have already read lots of interesting sources. In a few weeks from now I think I'll be ready to wear a small Mjölnir around my neck. Fare thee well, monotheist desert religions. When I have to decide between being an upright European woman and an upright Christian woman, I take my continent, my culture, my blood and my nation before the Holy Bible. I don't want to waste more time because the situation and condition of our home is dreary and my child shouldn't be teached in a world perception which will lead it to accept oppression, slavery and persecution of ourselves.
    Last edited by Leliana; 08-17-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2015 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,275
    Given: 1,534

2 Not allowed!

Truth is, it was the only logical conclusion to your sob-riddled story. Congratulations on reaching closure. At least you didn't turn to civic nationalism and super secularism.

I can see your boyfriend's input there as well.
    Best regards.

PS: Do remember that as a South German/Austrian, you're most likely more Celt and less Germanic by nose than what you may think.
    Tread lightly when feeling too connected to the Hyperborean Nordic Race.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-11-2014 @ 06:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Azores
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,108
    Given: 4,950

3 Not allowed!

You are right Leliana.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2020 @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Whirlpool
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Ethereal
    Politics
    Apathetic
    Religion
    Apathy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,629

8 Not allowed!

Protestantism is no good, but Orthodox is still very traditional.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

9 Not allowed!

Did you ever believe at all? The OP makes it sound like you didn't.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

3 Not allowed!

I'll pray for you.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

2 Not allowed!

Fine fine. I just have one question, what does assimilate into host countries means?
    You would accept Rwandans, Malians, Arabs as long as they convert to christianity and their daughters ride the dick before marriage?
    Hi everyone!

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

9 Not allowed!

I don't think these problems have anything to do with God so much as traitors in the church, but I understand what you mean.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 05:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,753
    Given: 3,217

11 Not allowed!

This is like you changing football club

Last Online
    10-13-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Michigan
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism, Imperialism, Reactionary, anti-Capitalism
    Hero
    Lord Jesus Christ
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,603
    Given: 933

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    I don't think these problems have anything to do with God so much as traitors in the church, but I understand what you mean.
    Exactly.

http://www.johnthebaptist.us/jbw_eng...t_apostasy.pdf

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information