L’uocchie sicche so’ peggio d”e scuppettate
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,114
    Given: 4,398

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    Yes, that's right. And it's no hoax or me making fun.

I've been in that change of thinking for a while, I balanced the reasons, reflected the facts and linked them to my ideals and came to the conclusion that I can't go on call myself 'Christian'. It has been a process and there's too much what annoys me about Christianity of today. I can't stay Christian just because (Catholic) Christanity did lots of great and highly important deeds in the Middle Ages (and subsequent centuries) and in their successful fights and campaigns against Muslims and other exotic invaders.

We don't live in the Middle Ages and Christianity has changed to the worse. It doesn't lend us Europeans strength and fortitude anymore but has become a source of weakness, defeatism, over-tolerance and effeminacy. Christianity, Protestantism/Lutherism most of all but closely followed by Catholicism under Pope Franziskus' rule, is now prone to ideologies of political correctness, multiculturalism, mass immigration, accomodation of illegal immigrants and declined asylum seekers and self-denial as us Europeans as cultural nations. The message that is now spread from the altars will not lead to European preservation but creeping European extinction. They are effectively brainwashing European people to find satisfaction in the erasement of our cultures and nations. Look what Christianity has done to the Swedes and Norwegians: Once they were feared fierce warriors who dominated the oceans around Europe and lots of coastal areas, but now Sweden e.g. is a place where African- and Arab immigrants can roam and rape like the disgusting hordes they are while Swedish people sink even deeper in their cultural-marxist-, ever apologizing ocean. Sweden of today is the most 'progressive', liberal, leftist and weak nation of Europe. Malmö conditions spread like cancer but Swedes still vote for their downfall in all elections. I blame softened Christian-Lutheran ethics among some other aspects for this. When you are told to turn your other cheek to the one who beats you, the man who wants to rape, oppress or kill you will have an easy time. In the worst scenario of all, the tormented native society seeks the guilt for immigrant's misbehavior in themselves instead of in the ethics, upbringing, religion and culture of the immigrants. Ironically, 'Stockholm syndrome' is named after a Swedish town. And the the condition that has befallen our once proud European countries is related to 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

In better times, and if the nature of some people/ethnicies (like Middle Easterners) were more positive and intelligent, Christianity could still work for us Europeans. But in the times of now, were million over million members of backward hordes immigrate into our European countries and don't even think of assimilation to their host countries, Christianity has outlived itself.

When you realize that you're being beaten by exotic cultures and hostile immigrants over and over again, you just don't kiss the Holy Cross around your neck for the 14th time, praying to a deity for mercy that isn't going to help you at all but preaches love for your enemies while knowing that they will beat down you once again, maybe for the very last time because you may die. Now, then I think it's time to take the hammer and fight back. We need to walk tall and mustn't eat humble pie.

What I try now is to connect with my predominant Germanic roots and with the minor Celtic input in my region and lineage. In a cultural, spiritual and religious way. What I did today was getting rid of all Christian symbols in our flat. I put them in a storage box in my cellar compartment. I will read a lot more now and have already read lots of interesting sources. In a few weeks from now I think I'll be ready to wear a small Mjölnir around my neck. Fare thee well, monotheistic desert religions. When I have to decide between being an upright European woman and an upright Christian woman, I take my continent, my culture, my blood and my nation before the Holy Bible. I don't want to waste more time because the situation and condition of our home is dreary and my child shouldn't be teached in a world perception which will lead it to accept oppression, slavery and persecution of ourselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2015 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,275
    Given: 1,534

2 Not allowed!

Let her be.

If her posting history proves anything (somehow interesting read) is a complete, near exclusive, focus on the anti-Islam/anti-immigration discourse, apparently due to previous traumas.
    Nativist and revivalist groups of people hoping to link themselves to pre-Christian beliefs are the logical end of that path. Haven't you seen Varg Vikernes' latest wife trying to develop a "bear" religion to appeal to his newfound Europeanism (in no short way abanding his previous Nordicism ever since he decided to procreate with a French woman)?

The only regrettable think is that an Austrian would de facto submit, as it seems Anna is doing, to the Norse standards but I take it the newfound racial outlook will not make that a problem. Mjölnir hammers in Central Europeans... oh well. No harm really.

If it serves anything, at least the problem of being an unwedded non-virgin isn't a moral-theological issue anymore.

Last Online
    10-13-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Michigan
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism, Imperialism, Reactionary, anti-Capitalism
    Hero
    Lord Jesus Christ
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,603
    Given: 933

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

10 Not allowed!

Well, Leliana has made the only sane move.

Christianity today is unprepared to combat Islam. There is no question about this. There is no betrayal in her actions.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-18-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Napulitan/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Vesuvio tribe, Germanic Lowlands
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized gracile Med + CM
    Politics
    Justice & Peace
    Hero
    Ötzi the Iceman
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

This guy is nuts..
    But so are a lot of American ''Christians''
    Ever watched that documentary 'religulous' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaroslav View Post

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

16 Not allowed!

You were never part of the 'people of the book' anyway...your christianity was warped, and your primary religion is hating Islam. So you just discarded your christian veneer, which wasnt so 'Christian' to begin with.

Last Online
    10-13-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Michigan
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism, Imperialism, Reactionary, anti-Capitalism
    Hero
    Lord Jesus Christ
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,603
    Given: 933

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    You were never part of the 'people of the book' anyway...your christianity was warped, and your primary religion is hating Islam. So you just discarded your christian veneer, which wasnt so 'Christian' to begin with.
    I agree. I hate Islam, but Jesus is the primary object of my faith.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2015 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,275
    Given: 1,534

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    Well, Leliana has made the only sane move.

Christianity today is unprepared to combat Islam. There is no question about this. There is no betrayal in her actions.
    There is no Christian element in Western politics or society anymore. What we're witnessing is simply the natural agony of a severely diseased body, that enshrines Republican Capitalist Secularism as its creed, and consumption as its prayer.

Then again, both you and me know these colourful and romantic neopagans will make absolutely no difference in the grander scheme of things. Even their Hitlerist-revivalist partners are proving insufficient, in spite of being more methodic.

The outcome is inevitable, as apparently all history was if you accept the hypothesis for a second and look at our world's chronology.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Napulitan/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Justice & Peace
    Hero
    Ötzi the Iceman
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Napulitan/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Justice & Peace
    Hero
    Ötzi the Iceman
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Where is that hate based on and what do you hate about ''Islam'' specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaroslav View Post
    I agree. I hate Islam, but Jesus is the primary object of my faith.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information