Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Semitism: What are your thoughts?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-style American
    Ethnicity
    California dreaming
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Question Anti-Semitism: What are your thoughts?

Why do you think anti-Semitism exists in our modern societies? Do you feel that it is based on reality or on fantasy to be anti-Semitic? What reasons are there for anti-Semitism, and do you think they're justified? What do you think of those who hold opposite viewpoints to your own regarding anti-Semitism? Please be thorough and give concrete examples for your arguments.

Last Online
    03-20-2010 @ 09:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

In European countries i think it exists because the salient characteristic of the jew is inveterate materialism.
    They are of the east and have a mentality and racial identity all of their own totally alien to the European who does not live for the sole purpose of getting the best out of others.
    "Not a God Billy Fish...but Englishmen which is the next best thing"

Last Online
    08-21-2014 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    White English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I find it pretty unpalatable, probably because it's so often linked to the white supremacy / Stormfront mentality etc. If you disagree with a die hard anti-semite you get called a Jew in the same way if you disagree with a nigger they'll call you a racist.

According to one source, Chimpout is a Jewish front to distract the masses from the 'real' issues

I have no love for Israel as I disagree with their tactics against the Palestinians whom I also have no love for but I'm pretty neutral as far as the rest of the deal goes.

We'd had people joining in an attempt to see if Chimpout is a Jewish front so that they could 'expose us', give me a break, internet Nazis with personality disorders and OCD don't make the best advertisement for the cause!

Apricity Supporter Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-28-2011 @ 11:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scandogermania
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile CM
    Politics
    "Ethnocultural-continuity"
    Religion
    Mit dem Schwan
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

The Jews are very smart, very ethnocentric,and full of what they call chutzpah.

The combination of the three is why Jews have always been disliked by their host societies. If it were just one of those characteristics, or even two, the Jews would be negligible. But all three together, well that tree bears as rotten fruit as you can get. Most social movements in the European-World this past century bear witness to this. Fanatical ethnocentrism, living amid a foreign population, the intelligence to rise to the top and influence things, and the chutzpah to actually do it -- to found things like the NAACP in the USA in 1913, to aggressively politick against their own hosts...

Oh, and Jews are also far too interested in money-making, generally, for my tastes.
    Hail to You

Last Online
    03-20-2010 @ 09:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    The Jews are very smart,
    They have been systematically wiped out over the centuries by different societies because of their behaviour.....i dont call that smart.
    You would think they would modify their behaviour which would merit continued hospitality.
    "Not a God Billy Fish...but Englishmen which is the next best thing"

Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 11:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    Barbarians the Romans couldn't handle
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Philadelphia
    Politics
    Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

I don't like the term antisemitic as it is not appropriate for what one means considering that tensions with Jews are qualitatively different from those with other Semitic groups. Although there are real cultural clashes, I see obsession with Jews primarily as a psychological symptom. For example, I have observed that those most fixed on the image of Jews as stingy with money tend to be extreme tightwads themselves.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Why do you think anti-Semitism exists in our modern societies? Do you feel that it is based on reality or on fantasy to be anti-Semitic? What reasons are there for anti-Semitism, and do you think they're justified? What do you think of those who hold opposite viewpoints to your own regarding anti-Semitism? Please be thorough and give concrete examples for your arguments.
    Something that leads a much stronger existence in the West is goy's philo-Semitism.

Why do you think philo-Semitism exists in our modern societies?
    It is one of the founding myths of the modern West, propagated especially by the USA and Great Britain.

Do you feel that it is based on reality or on fantasy to be philo-Semitic?
    It's fantasy. The USA may be a blended European-Jewish culture, but the European nations are not.

What reasons are there for philo-Semitism, and do you think they're justified?
    None, and no. There is as much reason for it as there is reason for philo-Maasaiism.

What do you think of those who hold opposite viewpoints to your own regarding philo-Semitism?
    They're philo-Semitic, obviously.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    The USA may be a blended European-Jewish culture...

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

I prefer to focus on Zionism myself, labelling “The Jew” as the bogey man out to get us is just a staple of human psychology where it’s natural to be suspicious of outsiders, particularly when things go wrong………child gone missing? It’s “The Jew” down the road using them for cult rituals……can’t pay your debts? Kick “The Jews” out, problem solved. Lost a war, blame “The Jew” it’s easier…..

For saying “The Jew” is out for world domination he isn’t half making a balls up of it and these people are supposedly super smart?....

Now if we’re talking about Zionism, which is an ideology that has Jewish and non-Jewish adherents I’m more prepared to listen, heck there are a large number of Jews against Israeli policies, and the people who bank roll them, but they’re probably in on the act, right?
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Soten View Post
    Your countrymen here on the Apricity insist that Europe is just that, and I assume therefore that it is really the USA that they are talking about. Hrolf Kraki and Pallamedes are the prime examples, but there are many others with a less striking tendency.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information