IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    The "missing link" argument is a strawman. As for the "genetic bullshit", it's the foundation for everything that is us. What are we without our genes? In fact, by looking at our genes we can clearly see our common ancestry not only between human beings (Asian, black, white etc.) but also between humans and other species. We share about 98% or more of our genetic make-up with other great apes, and we share over 99% of our genetic make-up with other humans.
    I do not belive is a strawman, if there were so many changes and mutations in so many ' human ' populations why isn't there one single piece of archaeological evidence to back up those theories? I mean, were is the missing link between Proto-Eurasians and Africans? and so on. You are the one who can't be for real.
    'It's time to chew ass' - Dick Kickem

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
    I'm sorry. I should have done this from the start, but it looks like we're going to have to go back to the basics. You see, when I man really loves a woman (doesn't have to love her, admittedly), they get together and do something very very special. Now, to make a long story short, occasionally this leads to the formation of a teeny, tiny human, which grows and grows for roughly nine months before miserably bursting through the woman's vagina. It just so happens that when this new human is formed, it will receive mtDNA from its mother and Y-DNA from its father if its a boy.

Your Mestizo example is irrelevant because we're talking about tracing ancient migrations back to Africa. Now how likely is it that all human haplogroups can be traced to Africa, but the autosomal composition is somehow different? I can bring up autosomal DNA as well, if you'd like.

You can't just disqualify entire fields of evidence for no reason. Please tell me why you think we ought to disregard genetics. Also, what are you looking for exactly? Archaeological sites tracing these migrations? Human remains? I need to know what you're looking for, and whether it's reasonable, before I waste any more time.

Asking about the origin of so-called races is a very loaded question. The ancestors of all non-Africans left Africa some 80-90 thousand years ago. Long before this, there were migrations from East Africa to Western and Southern Africa, hence explaining why modern Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Amerindians are genetically closer to East Africans than they are to West or South Africans. After the Caucasoid ancestors diverged from the Mongoloid ancestors, there was gene flow both ways between East Africa and West Eurasia, but not between East Africa and East Eurasia (if there was, it was much less), hence explaining why modern Caucasoids are genetically closer to East Africans than Mongoloids are. That's just one aspect, and there are so many things to discuss.
    Righ, now you're denying human races existance. See what I replied to Hevneren, i'm not going to repeat myself over and over again.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-03-2011 @ 02:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Lemkos Clearly not Germanic
    Ancestry
    Lemkos, Not Germanic
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Australia
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Atlantid + CM
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    My own Rationale
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The "missing link" argument is a strawman. As for the "genetic bullshit", it's the foundation for everything that is us. What are we without our genes? In fact, by looking at our genes we can clearly see our common ancestry not only between human beings (Asian, black, white etc.) but also between humans and other species. We share about 98% or more of our genetic make-up with other great apes, and we share over 99% of our genetic make-up with other humans.
    ...and by your statement of facts I share less than 1% with Boudicea, but were not related. So according to you. the tiniest difference, makes us completely different.

If it's 1% that differentiates us between nignogs, and europeans; and not all Europeans are related, then how much DNA do we have to share of that 1% to be related?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahson View Post
    ...and by your statement of facts I share less than 1% with Boudicea, but were not related. So according to you. the tiniest difference, makes us completely different.

If it's 1% that differentiates us between nignogs, and europeans; and not all Europeans are related, then how much DNA do we have to share of that 1% to be related?
    He is a left-wingist, humanist, racial-negationist, he just showed us his true colors. :

Banned
    Last Online
    11-03-2011 @ 02:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Lemkos Clearly not Germanic
    Ancestry
    Lemkos, Not Germanic
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Australia
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Atlantid + CM
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    My own Rationale
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
    He is a left-wingist, humanist, racial-negationist, he just showed us his true colors. :
    He has highlighted that the tiniest difference makes all the difference, if we're 2% from apes, and 1% from nignogs, what does that tell you?

A little goes a long way.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

I do not belive is a strawman, if there were so many changes and mutations in so many ' human ' populations why isn't there one single piece of archaeological evidence to back up those theories? I mean, were is the missing link between Proto-Eurasians and Africans? and so on. You are the one who can't be for real.
    The evidence is in our DNA. Is this really so hard for you to understand?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahson View Post

You share over 99% with Boudica, and me. My point was that there's a common link between all of humanity as well as with other species, in our DNA. It's called evolution.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Such big words for someone who doesn't understand the simplest of concepts. I guess ad hominem attacks is all you have left when you know you have no real arguments to refute what's been presented to you.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Such big words for someone who doesn't understand the simplest of concepts. I guess ad hominem attacks is all you have left when you know you have no real arguments to refute what's been presented to you.
    Go suck a Sami dick or let Varg Vikernes kills you for the sake of it, I don't care.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information