Page 121 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4541

Thread: Post unpopular opinions here

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Hmm, be careful what you wish for. As quite a few Dutch commentators themselves have said, without the countervailing influence of the British, chances are the EU will become much more corporatist and much more French/German-dominated.
    Perhaps. But that still beats Thatcherism. That argument may work more with a Hollander than with a Southerner btw.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

0 Not allowed!

I am Vlach

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Perhaps. But that still beats Thatcherism. That argument may work more with a Hollander than with a Southerner btw.
    To clarify: I am a Remainer myself, but for technocratic and utilitarian reasons, not romantic and ethnocultural ones. And as a social democrat, in many respects I do prefer continental corporatism to Anglo-American free market ideas. Nevertheless, my point is that those who, for good and for ill, want the EU to become more classically liberal would do well not to totally ignore the British.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    To clarify: I am a Remainer myself, but for technocratic and utilitarian reasons, not romantic and ethnocultural ones. And as a social democrat, in many respects I do prefer continental corporatism to Anglo-American free market ideas. Nevertheless, my point is that those who, for good and for ill, want the EU to become more classically liberal would do well not to totally ignore the British.
    The Brits have already lost their influence.. What way the EU then goes is only our own concern (that of us as citizens of memberstates).

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2020 @ 06:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Basque Country
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Df27-Z225
    mtDNA
    T2b3e
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 155
    Given: 0

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I guess on second thoughts that it would be too mean to close off the Irish trade route just because of a few evil terrorists and a few antagonistic Irish politicians and Leo Varadkar who've provoked and angered UK people with their silly remarks to the media about the UK being a 'small country' (even though our economy is larger than Russia, Canada, Australia, Brazil, etc.)

Their leader was recently humiliated in the recent Irish election - but yet the Irish voted for a terrorist supporting party - which doesn't help to ease the tensions.

I do feel very defensive and protective about our fishing waters though - as that was a major reason amongst the 156 reasons why we voted for Brexit. A lot of UK people feel very strongly about our fishing waters which have been pillaged by EU Vikings for decades, and we want to see our damaged coastal communities restored too. I grew up in a seaside town.

The battle for our fishing waters between Boris Johnson and the EU is a major talking point here and will continue to be between now and December 2020 when the UK-EU transition period ends.

Every day a new threat or demand from the UK is shown in the media from the Eurocrats - they don't respect our sovereignty - seek to divide the UK... want us to hand over our sovereign territories, agree to follow EU rules and laws 'forever' (Macron's exact word) in their recent demands to the UK from President Macron in any UK-EU trade deal - which means allowing free movement of migrants, etc, want to continue having access to pillage UK fishing waters, and a long list of other obnoxious demands.

Japan and Canada wouldn't hand over their fishing waters and territories to the EU in any trade deal - and the UK isn't demanding for the EU states to follow UK rules and laws - hand over their resources and territories - in any trade deal.

A UK poll showed that the majority of people here support Boris Johnson bulking up our Royal Navy and defending our fishermen from any further aggressive attacks towards them from French fishermen. I can show you videos of Scottish and English fishermen being attacked by French trawlers in UK fishing waters over the last year - and now the French fishermen are threatening to set UK fishing boats on fire in our own waters.

I do feel we have to show the British bulldog spirit against the EU bullies - otherwise they take liberties if we don't assert ourselves against them.

I don't feel like it's the world against the UK... we've had a lot of friendly support from Australia, NZ, Canada, the U.S.... and from Eurosceptic parties and their supporters in Europe.

My favourite countries in Europe at the moment are Norway, Iceland, and Switzerland (who aren't in the EU,) and Hungary and Poland. I like the Dutch PVV and FvD supporters, the Italian Lega supporters, the French RN supporters, the German AfD supporters, the Belgian VB supporters, the Catalans and Basques.
    The Basques are your favorites?

Well, we don't like English so you can change your mind. We are waiting for the EU to take the necessary measures so that Boris will take back 400,000 English expats to England and never enter Spain again. It is better that they go to Australia, New Zealand or Pennsilvania

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Judging from the posts by race-mixed Hispanics, they tend to have the most ethnic identity crisis at least here where you have people like Carlito's way(a wigger who thinks he's black), Black Panther(half Swedish half Pardo Brazilian who thinks he's black), samario(genetically mixed who thinks that he's Levantine and meddles with Levantine affairs that he has no business in), Reyzuh(first, he claimed to have Jewish ancestry, and now he claims to have Arab ancestry) and etc. The ones that don't are usually either Whites like Argentinians or mulattoes and Blacks like Dominicans. Since Latin America is considered to be the most dangerous region in the world, I think that they do feel some sort of inferriority complex in my opinion.
    I see you a bit hispanophobic in your post. I know reyzuh is kind of a dickhead and the others have their fame, though i don't know them, but talking about samario that way, dude...

samario is genetically MENA, of a considerable amount, also european and amerind. If you haven't seen his DNA results, please don't judge that way.

Also we latinamericans here are very proud of been latinamericans and of our ancestry.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtíbero Itálico View Post
    I see you a bit hispanophobic in your post. I know reyzuh is kind of a dickhead and the others have their fame, though i don't know them, but talking about samario that way, dude...

samario is genetically MENA, of a considerable amount, also european and amerind. If you haven't seen his DNA results, please don't judge that way.

Also all the latinamericans here are very proud of been latinamericans and of our ancestry.
    I didn't have a problem with them until he began in lecturing us Palestinians who is an Arab and who isn't and so on. I did tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen and started accusing me in being a pan-Arabist even though i had NEVER sought any sort of direct association with other Arabs nor have I ever stated that Levantines shouldn't take their pre-Islamic heritage into account either.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I didn't have a problem with them until he began in lecturing us Palestinians who is an Arab and who isn't and so on. I did tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen and started accusing me in being a pan-Arabist even though i had NEVER sought any sort of direct association with other Arabs nor have I ever stated that Levantines shouldn't take their pre-Islamic heritage into account either.
    Before answering, all the things i said, were with 0 intentions of offending or fighting, it's only that i know samario, a good fella, and reyzuh, an asshole.

I saw he had middle eastern ancestry on his gedmatch results, seems to be from expelled moors from the iberian peninsula and sephardic jewish.

Now i don't know what discussion you had with him but if was it like you are saying, well i disagree with him.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Fitness bodies look bad on women.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

3 Not allowed!

Apricity fights/racial wars look like a Mexican dramas/telenovelas.

Page 121 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast

Thread Information