PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Post unpopular opinions here - Page 194
Page 194 of 453 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4530

Thread: Post unpopular opinions here

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MsSPF View Post
    It's more frequent among certain cultures for sure but you'd be surprised by how many Western/European men suffer of this kind of complex without being aware of it.
    It does not have to be as stereotyped as you presented it or in Wikipedia, in my opinion, the intensity can vary or it may happens at one point in your life, not always.
    From my personal experience, most men unconciously (or conciously) divide women in two categories when they meet one : the one they want to have sex with (the whore) and the one they want to get serious with (the Madonna). Don't tell me it's not true ;-) I am not saying it's bad, it's a just a fact
    It's already rooted in the subconscious anyway of both men but also women at some extent sometimes who may deprive themselves of feeling pleasure or behave with a man in the bedroom a certain way because frightened to be seen as a whore (vaginism can be an extreme consequence of it)...

I'm not saying it's 100% entirely bad because we all judge each other, it's human and we all have our own standards and values and I understand that a man can be repulsed by a woman who had a lot of partners (same for the opposit by the way). It becomes sick when there is double standard or worst, when you are not able to have a fulfilled sexual relationship with your partner or an healthy relationship because you cannot have sex with your wife/mother of your children because you think you disrespect her and because of that, you cheat. This is very sad and extremely frequent.
    Alien to me, sorry. Whenever I'm in love that woman tends to also play a role in my sexual fantasies. And I can't imagine a Dutch or Flemish woman to have a problem with that neither. I'm neither repulsed by a woman having been promiscuous (still not cheating). Too shallow a base to judge one for IMO. I'm not really conservative.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Alien to me, sorry.
    No need to be sorry, it's good, it means you are healthy and comfortable in your shoes ;-)
    I know many men like that and some are Europeans

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

3 Not allowed!

Any man that does not have sexual desires for his wife

1) either needs a meeting with his doctor as there could be an underlying physical or mental cause (he could be impotent or having had a traumatic experience)
    2) should not be married to her. The same applies to women who reject their husbands and, yes: I do believe that the exclusive right over the body of the spouse is both and the right and duty of both spouses (in the English language - it's in the marriage vows (for Protestants, anyway):

"I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."

It's the same in the Netherlands and in Belgium in both the Catholic and Protestant marriage vows - so if you're not going to stick to them - don't take the vow. In that respect, I am a very old-fashioned kind of guy: you take the vow, you sign on the dotted line - you honour the contract. You know what you're getting yourself into.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,234
    Given: 43,774

1 Not allowed!

Just as the horseshoe theory has some validity in politics, so I think it does even in race too. Just as far-left and far-right often have more in common than either do with more centrist/liberal/moderate political systems and beliefs, so White and Black people often have more in common (especially in the New World) than either group does with other races. (If this were not so, then Whites and to some extent Blacks would be interbreeding more with Mestizos, Chinese, Indians and Arabs rather than with each other).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    ...mental cause (he could be impotent or having had a traumatic experience)
    Did you just endorse psychoanalysis?

Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldemjøden View Post
    Did you just endorse psychoanalysis?

Freud did not have the temperament to be a real scientist. He was a quack extraordinaire.

According to classic, pathological-scientific criteria, disease is a product manufactured by the body, in the same sense that urine is. Diagnosis, in contrast, is a product manufactured by persons, in the same sense that works of art are. Charcot and Freud discarded the somatic pathological criterion of disease, destroying the empirical-rational basis for distinguishing real medical disorders of the body (diseases) from fake psychiatric disorders of the “mind” (nondiseases). Modern psychiatry is a gigantic edifice built on the poisoned ruins of this destruction.--Thomas Szasz

The funny thing is modern psychotherapy is a sham because psychotherapists are agents of the state so privacy does not exist anymore.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Freud did not have the temperament to be a real scientist. He was a quack extraordinaire.

According to classic, pathological-scientific criteria, disease is a product manufactured by the body, in the same sense that urine is. Diagnosis, in contrast, is a product manufactured by persons, in the same sense that works of art are. Charcot and Freud discarded the somatic pathological criterion of disease, destroying the empirical-rational basis for distinguishing real medical disorders of the body (diseases) from fake psychiatric disorders of the “mind” (nondiseases). Modern psychiatry is a gigantic edifice built on the poisoned ruins of this destruction.--Thomas Szasz

The funny thing is modern psychotherapy is a sham because psychotherapists are agents of the state so privacy does not exist anymore.
    and guess what. This "destruction" works as many people have been helped to get over problems through psychoanalysis. People often are fail to understand that human mentality can not be studied the same way that physics and chemistry study nature

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

- Corona virus is not hoax
    - Coron virus is not a normal flu

Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,997
    Given: 12,231

0 Not allowed!

Hard liquor like whiskey, rum, vodka, pálinka, raki etc taste terrible.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,333

0 Not allowed!

Queens (music band) suck.

Page 194 of 453 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast

Thread Information