Page 345 of 453 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4526

Thread: Post unpopular opinions here

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Beyaz Türkler(Wannabe western Turks) are far worse than Kara Türkler(Muslim rural Turks)

Wannabe western Turks are technically woke supremacists in a society that has a different reality in terms of the overton window.

A real respectable Turk would not feel any sympathy to the west, western "values", school of thoughts.

You beyaz Türkler are like white liberals marching at BLM protests or whites that are obsessed with anime culture.

The term for it is "Hypercultural".

This term refers to a more dynamic and increasingly complex culture where boundaries and spatial proximity lose significance due to a heavy reliance on technology such as the Internet. This instantaneous, worldwide access to information produces an environment of unlimited possibility with steady doses of stimulation, and in this setting, entertainment, once just a past time, begins occupying all intervals between periods of work. The downside is that traditional cultural markers such as the arts, science, technology, and politics can be reduced to sound bites and consumerism. People in this fast-paced scene can easily become impatient, distracted, and bored because the culture requires constant input to refuel, and individuals resort to extreme behaviors just to be noticed.

This forum sadly has no Turk proud of his actual culture, customs, religion and history.

All hate islam, traditional values, patriarchy, the ottoman empire and so on.

Get some self respect.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,373
    Given: 12,849

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rossa-slongo View Post
    They've been giving tapioca pearls steroids in North America then. We use tapioca pearls for a hot dessert with mulled wine called sagú, an they are tiny.
    And indeed, from the chewy texture they have, it is really not safe and enjoyable for them to be large.

Now I feel like having boba, glad I don't live in a village anymore
    Haha you could say that! And no they aren't but for some reason It's what most people want...although I will say things have improved since bubble tea first came out, I've been seeing places carrying the smaller flavor-filled pearls and even jelly more often than before.

I feel like boba too although I've had mixed experience with boba drinks, some places I've gone too have made it very fruity and flavorful while others made it yogurty and watery.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,000
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Beyaz Türkler(Wannabe western Turks) are far worse than Kara Türkler(Muslim rural Turks)

Wannabe western Turks are technically woke supremacists in a society that has a different reality in terms of the overton window.

A real respectable Turk would not feel any sympathy to the west, western "values", school of thoughts.

You beyaz Türkler are like white liberals marching at BLM protests or whites that are obsessed with anime culture.

This term refers to a more dynamic and increasingly complex culture where boundaries and spatial proximity lose significance due to a heavy reliance on technology such as the Internet. This instantaneous, worldwide access to information produces an environment of unlimited possibility with steady doses of stimulation, and in this setting, entertainment, once just a past time, begins occupying all intervals between periods of work. The downside is that traditional cultural markers such as the arts, science, technology, and politics can be reduced to sound bites and consumerism. People in this fast-paced scene can easily become impatient, distracted, and bored because the culture requires constant input to refuel, and individuals resort to extreme behaviors just to be noticed.

This forum sadly has no Turk proud of his actual culture, customs, religion and history.

Get some self respect.
    Yup, for some weird reason the wokest people here are Turks.

Hyperculture reaches me a lot for someone born and raised in a small rural town that was (an still is a bit) a cultural and ethnical enclave in Brazil.Our local music, food, language, tradition and religion is being replaced steadily with globohomo crap.
    Catholicism only exists due to older generations, the rich fall prey to New Age gurus, the poor to Pentecostalism, a lot of the traditional Italian food is replaced by either "Brazilian" food or Americanized artery bombs, our accent is day by day more similar to the ones in São Paulo and Rio, and a local scene of music that once was a thing is dead. Also don't even want to mention that kids there days don't have the chance to play street football anymore, this bothers me a lot.
    I try to hold what is still here, but culture is culture only if people are involved. Local "content creators" at least have been reminding people of their past, and I am less pessimistic than before.

While I disagree on a lot of conservative stances, it is a lot better than whatever shit the "progressives" try to force on us. People living in traditionalist countries should feel happy for the social cohesion it brings. They surely are not missing fucking neutral pronouns and whatever crap they try to promote to say every normal person is a hate criminal here in the globalised world.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 10,276

0 Not allowed!

Led Zeppelin may have paved the way for most of Hard Rock and Metal, but the songs I've heard from them have nothing to write home about, compared to the further development of rock music.
    I am mostly a listener of music, I can do only the basics on guitar. Maybe they are stuff for musicians.
    Stairway to heaven, what is it even about ?

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,205
    Given: 15,978

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Large black boba pearls are too dangerous to be enjoyable in bubble tea.
    Lol. I hate boba. I don’t like the texture or the taste. I don’t see the appeal. The teas are great without them though.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    10-03-2022 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pure romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

Get some self respect.
    Islam is not very Turkish. Well, Anatolians are not very Turkish either. Anyway I don't think Beyaz Türkler hate all of that but associate them with the backwardness of the Kara Türkler.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,433
    Given: 13,138

0 Not allowed!

Yup, for some weird reason the wokest people here are Turks.

Hyperculture reaches me a lot for someone born and raised in a small rural town that was (an still is a bit) a cultural and ethnical enclave in Brazil.Our local music, food, language, tradition and religion is being replaced steadily with globohomo crap.
    Catholicism only exists due to older generations, the rich fall prey to New Age gurus, the poor to Pentecostalism, a lot of the traditional Italian food is replaced by either "Brazilian" food or Americanized artery bombs, our accent is day by day more similar to the ones in São Paulo and Rio, and a local scene of music that once was a thing is dead. Also don't even want to mention that kids there days don't have the chance to play street football anymore, this bothers me a lot.
    I try to hold what is still here, but culture is culture only if people are involved. Local "content creators" at least have been reminding people of their past, and I am less pessimistic than before.

While I disagree on a lot of conservative stances, it is a lot better than whatever shit the "progressives" try to force on us. People living in traditionalist countries should feel happy for the social cohesion it brings. They surely are not missing fucking neutral pronouns and whatever crap they try to promote to say every normal person is a hate criminal here in the globalised world.
    Is it me or almost every brazilian on this forum —you and the pharaoh being the exception— are uber leftards?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,209
    Given: 43,751

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Is it me or almost every brazilian on this forum —you and the pharaoh being the exception— are uber leftards?
    lucas certainly isn't leftist either.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,433
    Given: 13,138

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    lucas certainly isn't leftist either.
    Really? I had the impression he was. A moderate one though.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 10,276

0 Not allowed!

Led Zeppelin may have paved the way for most of Hard Rock and Metal, but the songs I've heard from them have nothing to write home about, compared to the further development of rock music.
    I am mostly a listener of music, I can do only the basics on guitar. Maybe they are stuff for musicians.
    Stairway to heaven, what is it even about ?

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Page 345 of 453 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast

Thread Information