Page 118 of 453 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4526

Thread: Post unpopular opinions here

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    And yes, we should shut down Ireland's trade route to the EU via Great Britain. I couldn't care less if Ireland's economy goes bust. Can't take risks with them after an explosive device was found on a lorry.

And I'm pleased that Boris has deployed two extra Royal Navy ships to police UK waters against those Dutch super trawlers and French, Spanish, Portuguese trawlers.

The UK people don't care about the Dutch now crying and begging us in news reports. The ITV news report outraged UK people. Scottish fishermen are also on the side of supporting Brexit - which is naturally understandable after French fishermen threw flares and rocks at Scottish and English boats in our own waters. And Dutch super trawlers use electro-pulse fishing (whilst the EU ironically lectures on biodiversity - and this has caused outrage in the UK,) and they destroyed entire coastal communities for decades.... they weren't crying then... but now they're pleading in writing to the UK PM.

The UK may use drones next to keep the Dutch/French/Spanish/Portuguese out from illegally entering UK waters. Especially with the French now threatening to set Scottish and English boats on fire as shown in news recent news reports.

No amount of blackmail from the dictats and demands to hand over our fishing waters and sovereign territories (Barnier and Verhofstadt and Von Der Lyon, etc,) and all their weak coalition governments in Europe against BoJo's strong majority government will change things. We had a cabinet reshuffle this week and now have 3 Brexiteers in charge of the top 3 government positions in the UK - as well as a Brexiteer as the captain at the helm leading the UK - and a Brexiteer mastermind with Cummings as his senior advisor. The EU aren't dealing with May anymore;- it's a different ballgame now Brexiteers are running the UK.
    Racism much? wow.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,478
    Given: 28,940

3 Not allowed!

And yes, we should shut down Ireland's trade route to the EU via Great Britain. I couldn't care less if Ireland's economy goes bust. Can't take risks with them after an explosive device was found on a lorry.

And I'm pleased that Boris has deployed two extra Royal Navy ships to police UK waters against those mega greedy Dutch super trawlers pillaging our natural resources .... and to keep the French, Spanish, Portuguese trawlers from any further aggressive attacks towards Scottish and English fishing boats in our own UK waters.

I hope they'll be allowed no access to our sovereign waters at all after the transition period ends.

The UK people don't care about the Dutch now crying and begging us in news reports. The ITV news report outraged UK people for sympathising with the Dutch. Scottish fishermen are also on the side of supporting Brexit - which is naturally understandable after French fishermen threw flares and rocks at Scottish and English boats in our own waters - and they've harmed their industries too. And greedy Dutch super trawlers use electro-pulse fishing (whilst the EU ironically lectures on biodiversity - and this has caused outrage in the UK and Brexit Party MEPs have condemned this in the EU parliament,) and they destroyed entire coastal communities for decades.... they weren't crying then... but now they're pleading in writing to the UK PM.

The UK may use drones next to keep the Dutch/French/Spanish/Portuguese out from illegally entering UK waters. Especially with the French now threatening to set Scottish and English boats on fire as shown in news recent news reports.

No amount of blackmail from the dictats and demands to hand over our fishing waters and sovereign territories of Gibraltar, etc, (Barnier and Verhofstadt and Von Der Lyon, etc,) and all their weak coalition governments in Europe against BoJo's strong majority government will change things.

We had a cabinet reshuffle this week and we now have 3 Brexiteers in charge of the top 3 government positions in the UK - as well as a Brexiteer as the captain at the helm leading the UK - and a Brexiteer mastermind with Cummings as his senior advisor. The EU aren't dealing with May anymore;- it's a different ballgame now Brexiteers are running the UK.
    Wow Lily I'm really surprised at you. You're really hardline and militant. I don't think your opinion would be what the majority of Britons think luckily. What's happened to you lately? UK has voted for Brexit but why the venom? Other countries have to look after their interests as well. Don't believe all you read in the gutter press. In the end countries will have to cooperate with each other. You really think it is the rest of the world against the UK? The UK is not going to isolate all their neighbours. That is just nonsensical.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Wow Lily I'm really surprised at you. You're really hardline and militant. I don't think your opinion would be what the majority of Britons think luckily. What's happened to you lately? UK has voted for Brexit but why the venom? Other countries have to look after their interests as well. Don't believe all you read in the gutter press. In the end countries will have to cooperate with each other. You really think it is the rest of the world against the UK? The UK is not going to isolate all their neighbours. That is just nonsensical.
    It's not just me. There's a lot of UK people on social media (including journalists, broadcasters, and politicians who are Brexiteers) who feel utterly fed-up with 3 years of verbal abuse, threats, and demands from Irish politicians (who are lapdogs of the EU dictators) and from the Eurocrats.

Our patience has grown tired.

I think the final straw came 2 weeks ago when an explosive device was found on a lorry in Northern Ireland heading to the UK on our Brexit/Independence day celebrations.

And now they elect a terrorist supporting party in Ireland.

We've had years of our fishing waters being pillaged.... we're still having to pay over £1bn each month to EU funding... and all they do is insult us and make more demands and threats.

As a UK poster stated on social media recently, 'If the threats from Ireland keep coming, we must close off their trading route as we can't take risks with them.' And there was some more colourful language posted from UK people about the Irish - after the dumb Irish leader made stupid and ignorant remarks to the media.

We've put up with three and a half years of death wishes upon us and bullying from celebs and eurocrats and the remain-stream media and from some of the other EU states towards us.... all because of our democratic vote which they don't respect. They don't respect democracy.

Boris and Brexit supporters in the UK treated like how the Trump supporters are treated in the U.S. by the so-called democrats who label Trump supporters as 'deplorables.'

Maybe it's too harsh to close off the Irish trade route and to make the ordinary Irish people suffer just because of some evil terrorists and some idiotic politicians from Ireland who've antagonised and provoked and angered UK people. Their leader was recently humiliated in the recent Irish election though - but yet they voted for a terrorist party.

I don't feel like it's the world against the UK... we've had a lot of friendly support from Australia, NZ, Canada, the U.S.... and from Eurosceptic parties and their supporters in Europe.

My favourite countries in Europe at the moment are Norway, Iceland, and Switzerland (who aren't in the EU,) and Hungary and Poland. I like the Dutch PVV and FvD supporters, the Italian Lega supporters, the French RN supporters, the German AfD supporters, the Belgian VB supporters, the Catalans and Basques.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's not just me. There's a lot of UK people on social media (including journalists, broadcasters, and politicians who are Brexiteers) who feel utterly fed-up with 3 years of verbal abuse, threats, and demands from Irish politicians (who are lapdogs of the EU dictators) and from the Eurocrats.

I think the final straw came 2 weeks ago when an explosive device was found on a lorry in Northern Ireland heading to the UK on our Brexit/Independence day celebrations.

We've had years of our fishing waters being pillaged.... we're still having to pay over £1bn each month to EU funding... and all they do is insult us and make more demands and threats.

As a UK poster stated on social media recently, 'If the threats from Ireland keep coming, we must close off their trading route as we can't take risks with them.' And there was some more colourful language posted from UK people about the Irish - after the dumb Irish leader made stupid and ignorant remarks to the media.

We've put up with three and a half years of death wishes upon us and bullying from celebs and eurocrats and the remain-stream media and from some of the other EU states towards us.... all because of our democratic vote which they don't respect. They don't respect democracy.

Boris and Brexit supporters in the UK treated like how the Trump supporters are treated in the U.S. by the so-called democrats who label Trump supporters as 'deplorables.'

Maybe it's too harsh to close off the Irish trade route and to make the ordinary Irish people suffer just because of some evil terrorists and some idiotic politicians from Ireland who've antagonised and provoked and angered UK people. Their leader was recently humiliated in the recent Irish election though - but yet they voted for a terrorist party.

I don't feel like it's the world against the UK... we've had a lot of friendly support from Australia, NZ, Canada, the U.S.... and from Eurosceptic parties and their supporters in Europe.

My favourite countries in Europe at the moment are Norway, Iceland, and Switzerland (who aren't in the EU,) and Hungary and Poland. I like the Dutch PVV and FvD supporters, the Italian Lega supporters, the French RN supporters, the German AfD supporters, the Belgian VB supporters, the Catalans and Basques.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I guess on second thoughts that it would be too mean to close off the Irish trade route just because of a few evil terrorists and a few antagonistic Irish politicians and Leo Varadkar who've provoked and angered UK people with their silly remarks to the media about the UK being a 'small country' (even though our economy is larger than Russia, Canada, Australia, Brazil, etc.)

Their leader was recently humiliated in the recent Irish election - but yet the Irish voted for a terrorist supporting party - which doesn't help to ease the tensions.

I do feel very defensive and protective about our fishing waters though - as that was a major reason amongst the 156 reasons why we voted for Brexit. A lot of UK people feel very strongly about our fishing waters which have been pillaged by EU Vikings for decades, and we want to see our damaged coastal communities restored too. I grew up in a seaside town.

The battle for our fishing waters between Boris Johnson and the EU is a major talking point here and will continue to be between now and December 2020 when the UK-EU transition period ends.

Every day a new threat or demand from the UK is shown in the media from the Eurocrats - they don't respect our sovereignty - seek to divide the UK... want us to hand over our sovereign territories, agree to follow EU rules and laws 'forever' (Macron's exact word) in their recent demands to the UK from President Macron in any UK-EU trade deal - which means allowing free movement of migrants, etc, want to continue having access to pillage UK fishing waters, and a long list of other obnoxious demands.

Japan and Canada wouldn't hand over their fishing waters and territories to the EU in any trade deal - and the UK isn't demanding for the EU states to follow UK rules and laws - hand over their resources and territories - in any trade deal.

A UK poll showed that the majority of people here support Boris Johnson bulking up our Royal Navy and defending our fishermen from any further aggressive attacks towards them from French fishermen. I can show you videos of Scottish and English fishermen being attacked by French trawlers in UK fishing waters over the last year - and now the French fishermen are threatening to set UK fishing boats on fire in our own waters.

I do feel we have to show the British bulldog spirit against the EU bullies - otherwise they take liberties if we don't assert ourselves against them.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

What threats from Ireland? Do you think the Irish haven't had threats from the UK? I think you are being a bit biased. Also you are equating a terrorist threat with the Irish when you really know that is not the case. Sinn Fein has also not been elected but the reasons for their votes has nothing to do with their past links with the IRA but if you want to invent reasons to hate the Irish then that shows how divisive your press is. No clear understanding of the ramifications Brexit has for Ireland and making out Irish fears about the border issue is all some EU plot.

You do know that the fish that are in British waters are not the fish that UK people want? UK fish is sold more to the EU market and the UK import fish from other countries that they do not get in their waters.

UK exports to the EU include everything from pelagics, such as frozen mackerel and herring, to live and fresh shellfish, as well as fishmeal used in aquatic feed. Last year, the UK exported £489m worth of seafood and aquatic products to France, making the UK's nearest neighbor in continental Europe its biggest export market. In total, 71% of UK exports go to EU countries.
    As regards imports, the UK's seafood imports are dominated by seafood from outside the EU, such as cod, shrimp and salmon.
    https://www.undercurrentnews.com/201...orts-go-to-eu/

But go and believe all the untruths that the British press such as The Express peddles.

If you believe the patience of the UK has grown tired then what do you think of the patience of your neighbours. Do you think that the UK has handled herself correctly and everyone else is wrong?

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,996
    Given: 10,535

2 Not allowed!

Lilyster is part of the woke right

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,996
    Given: 10,535

0 Not allowed!

question:

why can't south asians pronounce the letter V ?

ask most of them to say "victory" and they'll pronounce it as "wictory"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    Lilyster is part of the woke right
    How dare the Irish stand up for their interests? Ireland should just go along with what Britain wants even if it is detrimental to Irish interests. UK politicians have completely pulled the wool over the eyes of the British population especially people like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson. There are a lot of other issues as well but they completely ignored the ramifications of the Irish border despite it being mentioned numerous times. Now the Irish are the bullies for making sure there would be no border in Ireland. So this makes them the bad guys. People are being very jaundiced and one-eyed here but these sort of views are only a certain section of Britain. It depends on what British papers you read as Papers like The Daily Mail and The Express are on a race to the bottom and are full of BS but I wonder why their clientele believes them?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

How dare the Irish stand up for their interests? Ireland should just go along with what Britain wants even if it is detrimental to Irish interests. UK politicians have completely pulled the wool over the eyes of the British population especially people like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson. There are a lot of other issues as well but they completely ignored the ramifications of the Irish border despite it being mentioned numerous times. Now the Irish are the bullies for making sure there would be no border in Ireland. So this makes them the bad guys. People are being very jaundiced and one-eyed here but these sort of views are only a certain section of Britain. It depends on what British papers you read as Papers like The Daily Mail and The Express are on a race to the bottom and are full of BS but I wonder why their clientele believes them?
    How old are you? Is Grace your real name?

Page 118 of 453 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast

Thread Information