Page 355 of 454 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4531

Thread: Post unpopular opinions here

Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 72

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    One of the most pernicious half-truths is that we live in a supremely rational era, when in fact many people believe in irrational ideas and mantras that happen to be secular or pagan.
    Oh my, what are we gonna do? Somebody help us ...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

1 Not allowed!

I pray for those who defame me.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

1 Not allowed!

Ooooh I got a controversial one! ..... A man seducing a 17 year old girl is not a predator (and vice versa, with the genders). A 17 year old girl is old enough to have sexual desire and make consent. 16 is the age of consent in most parts of the fucking world anyway! It's just another way of leftists to attack men. When I was 17, I'd consider myself lucky if any older guy hit on me (especially James fucking Franco). It's disgusting that they call this pedophilia when there are true victims of pedophiles! 16-17 year olds know exactly what sex is. They are NOT victims if they consent to sex with an older person. Of course this does NOT count rape cases!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-opens-3484759

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 04:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,029
    Given: 10,292

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Ooooh I got a controversial one! ..... A man seducing a 17 year old girl is not a predator (and vice versa, with the genders). A 17 year old girl is old enough to have sexual desire and make consent. 16 is the age of consent in most parts of the fucking world anyway! It's just another way of leftists to attack men. When I was 17, I'd consider myself lucky if any older guy hit on me (especially James fucking Franco). It's disgusting that they call this pedophilia when there are true victims of pedophiles! 16-17 year olds know exactly what sex is. They are NOT victims if they consent to sex with an older person. Of course this does NOT count rape cases!

It's usually from older feminist women who are upset that 17 is considered ripe for breeding, since they feel over the hill and dried up, they want to raise the age higher and higher, to the point where any woman under 30 is a child and any man interested in young women is a pervert.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,628
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    I pray for those who defame me.
    Laly, you need to understand that if you’re posting about inappropriate feelings you have for someone other than your husband, people are going to get pissed off on his behalf. You need to talk to him directly but I know you genuinely can’t help it hence your post. My honest advice would be to refrain from talking about your personal life.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,628
    Given: 10,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizza View Post
    Sounds like they are jealous of other peoples success.
    I don’t think it’s their success per se, all I’m saying is there is a group of women out there who belittle those who are solely interested in traditional feminine hobbies. A lot of influencers that post about motherhood (it doesn’t have to be influencers, or regular women who choose to be stay at home mothers for example) are shamed for it, told to get a life (I stumbled upon gossip sites and the women on there are awful and on a high horse) and how they are setting women back, ridiculous things like that. There is a lot of pressure on women to do everything at once, career, hobbies all that stuff because being a ‘mother’ is seen as not enough when in my personal opinion it’s the most important role you’ll have. It goes with what I’ve said before about everything feminine being belittled and seen as inherently negative in society.
    Most people can’t notice it, but I see the pressure that some women are going through

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    It's usually from older feminist women who are upset that 17 is considered ripe for breeding, since they feel over the hill and dried up, they want to raise the age higher and higher, to the point where any woman under 30 is a child and any man interested in young women is a pervert.
    No.

The only acceptable way for an older man (or woman) to view any person of a young age is: 1. as just another person, or 2. in a nurturing way.

And why would anyone be interesting in 17-year olds anyway? They are childish.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

(double)
    Last edited by Atlantic Reptilian; 10-06-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,068
    Given: 6,416

4 Not allowed!

Thing is 17 years old teens while developed sexually are not well developed mentally/emotionally, so older men/women could easily take advantage of that to manipulate them.
    Last edited by Annie999; 10-06-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I don’t think it’s their success per se, all I’m saying is there is a group of women out there who belittle those who are solely interested in traditional feminine hobbies. A lot of influencers that post about motherhood (it doesn’t have to be influencers, or regular women who choose to be stay at home mothers for example) are shamed for it, told to get a life (I stumbled upon gossip sites and the women on there are awful and on a high horse) and how they are setting women back, ridiculous things like that. There is a lot of pressure on women to do everything at once, career, hobbies all that stuff because being a ‘mother’ is seen as not enough when in my personal opinion it’s the most important role you’ll have. It goes with what I’ve said before about everything feminine being belittled and seen as inherently negative in society.
    Most people can’t notice it, but I see the pressure that some women are going through
    Yeah it's not about their "success", because I do not call that success in the first place.

What I am trying to say is that just because someone dislikes influencers does not mean they are part of the camp you're talking about, quite the opposite in my case. I am very much an advocate for actual femininity, being a proud homemaker myself. I just don't believe the influencers have it. They are, at best, maybe, a stepping stone for women who want to deprogram from our upbringing that taught us to pursue careers and be good consumers. The idea that we should be so focused on aesthetics is actually counterproductive to our cause. No wonder there are so many women who think being a woman is unimportant with the way femininity is portrayed by these influencers. No wonder they feel feminine women are shallow and unintelligent and reject the idea of valuable femininity when these are supposed to be our champions! No wonder women think being a mother is low service work when they think it's just about getting the kids off to their government indoctrination center on time with a trendy little lunch. Do you see what I am saying?

Yes, we should be happy to posses beauty. Yes, we should encourage eachother to see the love and dedication that it takes to complete simple, mundane daily tasks with a happy heart, but we should not chalk up femininity as simply the collection of these mundane details and vain beauty when our goal is to promote the truth that we play a meaningful role in society. When these influencers claim to be the champions of this goal, they hurt the movement more than anything and it seems to me they do this because they are just looking for excuses to be shallow, self-interested, and popular while getting to have this facad of virtue.

There are some YouTube moms who I respect. They run relatively small channels because they don't make the "stuff that sells", ie. they make valuable content. They are dedicated to sharing homeschool advice and homestead advice and that is pretty much all they talk about, and they don't call themselves "influencers" because it is understood that that is a specific type of content creator that a respectable woman would not want to be associated with. I still don't watch them much because they take 30 minutes to share literally 5 minutes of information, but I respect them. The closest any of these women come to the word influencer is Bridgett who says something like, "I'm a sort of birth influencer, I guess" but she spends all of her viewers' time on actual birth practices, which actually make a difference for women and babies. And I'm not saying you aren't a respectable woman, I'm just saying that if you are, it is odd that you'd find "influencers" to be a good use of your time and support.

We may have disagreed about this, but I don't think we disagree about as much as we seemed to; we could be friends and talk motherhood and all that and bystanders would never know we ever had any disagreement I'm sure.

The evil forces at work do not want "toxic masculinity" unless it is the females doing it in abandonment of "useless femininity". There is a reason Satan is depicted as the androgynous baphomet. There is a reason Satan attacked Eve, he was attacking the relationship between man and woman when he did so. This is an important topic and it is good that you are passionate about it, but just don't get sidetracked by the mere appearence of femininity. Not all who say they are with us, are with us. Our powers can be used for evil, women will always have rule over beggar and king alike, and we'd be wise not to misuse it through the insightment of lust. Likewise, we ought to pick our role models and poster children very carefully if we want to mend the relationship between man and woman.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Page 355 of 454 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast

Thread Information