Politics
    Honorable Imperialism
    Religion
    Anti-religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 333

3 Not allowed!

What weird mixes. It is pretty obvious that nature was not meant for those kind of experiments...
    The only intercontinental mixes that give good and attractive results are Europeans with Extreme East(chinese, jap, ect...), and even so it's not guaranteed to come out well...

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,591
    Given: 8,909

11 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XUTERO View Post
    What weird mixes. It is pretty obvious that nature was not meant for those kind of experiments...
    It depends mostly on beauty standards. Biologically speaking they are as human as we are. If people of different races can breed with each other, then it must be allowed by nature. Tigers don't breed with antelopes.

Last Online
    09-10-2015 @ 10:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Norse, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    European White, Belgian/Greek
    Ancestry
    Belgium, Germany, Scandinavia, Greece
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Brussels
    Politics
    Honorable Imperialism
    Religion
    Anti-religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 333

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    It depends mostly on beauty standards. Biologically speaking they are as human as we are. If people of different races can breed with each other, then it must be allowed by nature. Tigers don't breed with antelopes.
    As can a Donkey and an Horse, but the end result is an hybrid being called a Mule. It comes out sterile.
    Nature tends to create new species, it could be seen as a unnatural destruction of nature's work that took millions of years to build.
    No money on earth is capable to revert such a mistake.

Big Time Hustler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano
    Ethnicity
    Mexican National
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,180
    Given: 8,859

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armand_Duval View Post
    I agree most of tines the outcome isnt nice it ruins both races, most of times, there are exceptions though.

Negro genes are quite dominant. Take a look at these Mestizo/African American mixed individuals. Not so pleasing to the eyes.

Last Online
    12-31-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French
    Ethnicity
    French
    Politics
    Symbiosis
    Religion
    Personal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,151
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

They all kind of make sense if you look hard enough. Especially at the French-Jap girl...damn!
    Me: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ym...QU7rnlw/videos
    Embedding Attachments: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...?attachmentid=
    I'll make your poems into songs
    Number of times this site has crashed my browser (as of 10/16/2014): 8

Nature Boy
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 05:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    I respect it
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 576
    Given: 579

0 Not allowed!

Anglo-Saxon and Sub-Saharan African is an unusual mix but it is super common.

Nature Boy
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    I respect it
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravado View Post
    Negro genes are quite dominant. Take a look at these Mestizo/African American mixed individuals. Not so pleasing to the eyes.
    Those guys look more"Mexican" than African American to me. The negro influence is obvious but I wouldn't say it was dominant.

Big Time Hustler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano
    Ethnicity
    Mexican National
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,180
    Given: 8,859

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Those guys look more"Mexican" than African American to me. The negro influence is obvious but I wouldn't say it was dominant.
    I don't see the Mexican anywhere. They can easily pass as Dominicans or African Americans to the untrained eye.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-06-2016 @ 10:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,467
    Given: 3,569

0 Not allowed!

Half Jewish, half African American folks (I guess it can still be considered an "unusual mix"):

Vanessa Bronfman

Benjamin Bronfman

Hannah Bronfman

Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr. (born May 16, 1955) is an American businessman who served as CEO of Warner Music Group 2004 to 2011 and as Chairman from 2011 to 2012. In May, 2011, the sale of WMG was announced; Bronfman would continue as CEO in the transaction. In August 2011, he became Chairman of the company as Stephen Cooper became CEO.

Bronfman previously served as CEO of Seagram and vice-chairman of Vivendi Universal. He is the son of Edgar Miles Bronfman and the grandson of Samuel Bronfman, patriarch of one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish families in Canada.

The Bronfman family gained its fortunes through the Seagram Company, an alcohol distilling company, but Edgar Jr. ("Efer" to friends) has gained his reputation by expanding and later divesting ownership of the Seagram Company, as well as for pursuing more creative activities as a Broadway and film producer and songwriter.

His controversial decision to sell his family stake in DuPont Chemical in order to create the Vivendi Universal entertainment company which turned out to be short-lived, was a source of widespread astonishment in the business community.

In 1979. Bronfman married his first wife, Sherry Brewer, an African-American actress, in New Orleans. Bronfman's father did not approve of the marriage. "I very much wanted for him to end the relationship, because I told him, all marriages are difficult enough without the added stress of totally different backgrounds", Bronfman Sr. wrote in his memoirs. "Sherry offered to convert [to Judaism], which though well intentioned, was not the point."

Bronfman and Brewer eloped and he and his father remained estranged.

The couple had three children before they divorced in 1991:

Benjamin – Bronfman's eldest son with Sherry is also known as "Ben Brewer", a rock musician. Brewer was the guitar player and vocalist for the New York-based alternative rock band The Exit. He also was engaged to Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam, a British recording artist, songwriter, painter and director of Sri Lankan Tamil descent. Her compositions combine elements of electronica, dance, alternative, hip hop and world music. She is better known under the stage name of M.I.A. They have a son, Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman, born on 11 February 2009.

Vanessa and

Hannah
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Bronfman,_Jr.

James McBride, writer (I've had a look at his book "The Color of Water", it is about his family history and his Jewish mother; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_of_Water):

James McBride (born September 11, 1957) is an American writer and musician whose compositions have been recorded by a variety of other musicians. McBride's father, the late Rev. Andrew D. McBride (August 8, 1911-April 5, 1957) who died of lung cancer at age 45, was African-American, and his mother (Ruchel Dwajra Zylska later changed to Rachel Deborah Shilsky later changed to Ruth McBride Jordan)(April 1, 1921-January 9, 2010) was a Jewish immigrant from Poland. He was raised in Brooklyn's Red Hook housing projects, James was the last child Ruth had from her first marriage, and the eighth of 12 children and last child of Rev. Andrew McBride. "I'm proud of my Jewish history," he has said. "Technically I guess you could say I'm Jewish since my mother was Jewish...but she converted (to Christianity). So the question is for theologians to answer. ... I just get up in the morning happy to be living." His book The Color of Water talks about his family history and his mother.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McBride_(writer)

Ruth had a very repressed childhood in Suffolk, Virginia. Her father, a failed rabbi who owned Shilsky's Grocery Store, made Ruth and her brother Sam work hard before and after school. They did their homework at the store when there were no customers at the counter. Ruth's father sexually abused her as a child. He did not allow her or her siblings to be friends with Gentiles or Blacks, but Ruth had a secret friend named Frances. They hung out at school and at her home secretly. Ruth also had a black boyfriend named Peter, something that was heavily taboo in a Jewish household at that time. Segregation was in action in the 1930s, '40s, and '50s, so they met secretly. Ruth became pregnant by Peter and she was extremely scared of what would become of her and Peter. She hid her pregnancy for as long as she could, but soon her mother discovered it and sent her to stay with her aunt in New York for the summer.

Her Aunt Betsy helped Ruth get an abortion; Aunt Mary was mean but she gave Ruth a job in her leather factory where Ruth met a black man named Andrew Dennis McBride. Even though she didn't fall for him at first, she soon began to care about him more and more. They fell in love, married, and had eight children. Later on, Andrew fell dangerous ill and had to be hospitalized for his problems. Andrew McBride died of lung cancer before the birth of his eighth child with Ruth, James McBride. After the death of her husband, Ruth struggled to cope and deal with the responsibilities that come with having eight children. Later, Ruth remarried to another black man, Hunter Jordan, and had four more children. She never spoke of her Jewish upbringing or any of her family members.

James McBride grew up in a family of 12 children with a black stepfather, a mother whose past was a mystery until he went out and discovered it for himself. At first, he was in fear of his mother, causing him to obey whatever she told him too. As he got older, he began to oppose what his mother said. When his father died, he too had problems dealing with his passing. He dabbled in drugs, mainly weed, and his grades and behavior plummeted. To straighten him out, his mother and step-father sent him away to live with a relative. While living there, James still led a delinquent lifestyle, doing drugs and losing jobs many times. However, he eventually returns his normal self and returns to his mother. Later in his life, James decided to look into his mother's past in order to have an easier emotional transition into his future. He had always been confused about his racial identity, which led to outrageous behavior and a lack of commitment. His supportive family put him in check, and he was able to find music and activities that reformed his life and gave it new purpose.

Ruth died at her home in Ewing, New Jersey on January 9, 2010.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_of_Water

Nature Boy
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    I respect it
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravado View Post
    I don't see the Mexican anywhere. They can easily pass as Dominicans or African Americans to the untrained eye.
    They look Honduran.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information