Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default 'CIA experiment' sends French village mad

A US writer has uncovered evidence suggesting the CIA spiked a French village's food with the hallucinogenic drug LSD.

The Sun online reports journalist H P Albarelli Jr came across CIA documents while investigating the suspicious suicide of a biochemist who fell from a 13th floor window two years after a mystery illness that caused an entire French village to go temporarily mad 50 years ago.
    Hundreds of residents in picturesque Pont-Saint-Esprit were suddenly struck down with mass insanity and hallucinations on August 16, 1951.
    At least five people in the southern French village died and dozens were locked up in asylums after witnessing terrifying hallucinations of dragons and fire.

In the horror scenes an 11-year-old tried to strangle his grandmother. Another man shouted: "I am a plane", before jumping out of a second-floor window, breaking his legs.
    For decades the bizarre "Cursed Bread" incident was blamed on a local baker whose baguettes had been poisoned with either a psychedelic mould or mercury.
    But new evidence points the finger at the CIA who are accused of spiking bread with LSD in a mind control experiment.
    The incident - which took place at the height of the Cold War - was investigated by a Swiss pharmaceutical company Sandoz. The company has been revealed as the same organisation that secretly supplied the CIA with LSD.

One note transcribes a conversation between a CIA agent and a Sandoz official who mentions the "secret of Pont-Saint-Esprit" and explains that it was not "at all" caused by mould but by diethylamide - the D in LSD.

The French Government has officially denied any involvement in the case. According to US reports, French intelligence chief have demanded the CIA explain itself. The CIA is yet to come forward.

Read what angry locals in Pont-Saint-Esprit who continue to be haunted by the apocalyptic scenes have to say. Then, have your say below.
    Source

Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Politics
    showbiz politics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

I read somewhere that CIA carried out similar experiments in the USA as well, on US citizens.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

CIA: What Really Happened in the quiet French village of Pont-Saint-Esprit
    Hank P. Albarelli Jr. | Voltairenet.org | March 16 2010

A U.S. journalist, who was investigating the Cold War mind-control experiments conducted by the CIA, came across some documents relating to an obscure episode in France that was never elucidated.

He alleges that in 1951 the CIA was testing for a secret weapon: the aerosol spraying of LSD. The experiment was reportedly carried out in a French village, whose inhabitants and authorities were kept completely in the dark.

But it went wrong and caused the death of 7 people.

We asked Hank Albarelli to provide a summary of his investigation for the readers of Voltaire Network.

For decades now, the seemingly unrelated mysteries of Dr. Frank Olson’s strange and alleged “suicide” in New York City in 1953 and the bizarre hallucinogenic outbreak of madness in a small French village in 1951 have independently provoked and perplexed serious investigators. As related in countless accounts on the Internet and in televised news features for the past 35 years, Olson’s death has long been suspected to be a government-sponsored murder, but no plausible murderers or motives have ever been positively identified. The outbreak of madness in the village of Pont St. Esprit in southern France has baffled scientists for decades, with many discounting strong suspicions of some sort of covert LSD attack simply because the means and motives were not believed to exist.

In 1995, I began to seriously investigate the death of Dr. Frank Olson, an American bacteriologist at the U.S. Army’s top-secret biological warfare center at Fort Detrick, Maryland. Little did I suspect that my discovery that Olson was murdered would collide head on with the horrible events at Pont St. Esprit in August 1951. My 900-page book, /A TERRIBLE MISTAKE: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments/, explains in painstaking detail how the two events collided. Recent reports that “a major diplomatic and political scandal is erupting that could have significant import for French-American relations” over my book’s explanation about and documentation of the Pont St. Esprit outbreak causes me to provide an explanation here for those that are curious about the two events.

Full Story
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nationalitist View Post
    I read somewhere that CIA carried out similar experiments in the USA as well, on US citizens.

I heard that in the USA the side effects were quite different as the victims of that biochemical attack turned into reptilians.

Last Online
    12-16-2023 @ 04:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Northmen ,Alamanni, Frank, Westgothen, Celtic Scot and Pict
    Ancestry
    Northmen by my viking blood ( Norway ,Sweden, Denmark, Normandie ) Alaman ( elsasser ), Frank, West
    Country
    France
    Region
    Alsace
    Politics
    Viking law
    Hero
    Hrôlfur
    Religion
    forn sidr
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!

:Oui, il est vrai que les reptiles sont confinés à la base 51 avec les petits hommes gris mens in black ?????
    The German surname is also well established in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, eastern Europe, and elsewhere as well as in German-speaking countries.

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by asulf View Post
    :Oui, il est vrai que les reptiles sont confinés à la base 51 avec les petits hommes gris mens in black ?????

No, it seems that the Reptilians are running the US Senate instead.

Thread Information