Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Is it time for Gibraltar to Expand Its Territory?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

haha someone is trying to get my attention...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colombian
    Country
    Colombia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,020
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Sick thread. All in all, Gibraltar should be ceded to Spain and Ceuta and Melilla be given to Morocco.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,108
    Given: 11,124

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by samario View Post
    Sick thread. All in all, Gibraltar should be ceded to Spain and Ceuta and Melilla be given to Morocco.
    Why? The people living there prefer the status quo.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Why? The people living there prefer the status quo.
    And if we allowed 3 million moroccoans in 1 province I am sure they would like to annex it to Morocco. It is not what they want, it is what they have under their foot, the soil, and the soil was Spain owned (just a treaty stole it from us).

And "expand"?? They have already expanded Gibraltar x3 in the last century, and using our good will to help them. Spain built a temporary airport 60 years ago because there was a plague in Gibraltar so they could be helped. Then after it, they continued using it, and now that territory (which was Spanish) is used as an international airport.

They don´t have any right to use any waters, ZERO waters, but they even use them to attack Spanish fisherman or taking nuclear submarines.

They have thrown thousands of 1 tonne rocks to the sea to avoid Spanish fisherman using the waters (they threw the rocks in Spanish waters).

And so on. In a thing they are right: they are pirates, as some of their ancestors. Most people in Gibraltar are either jews, genovese, argelian, and a tiny bit of brit. So, they have nothing to do with English ethnicity.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,108
    Given: 11,124

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    And if we allowed 3 million moroccoans in 1 province I am sure they would like to annex it to Morocco. It is not what they want, it is what they have under their foot, the soil, and the soil was Spain owned (just a treaty stole it from us).

And "expand"?? They have already expanded Gibraltar x3 in the last century, and using our good will to help them. Spain built a temporary airport 60 years ago because there was a plague in Gibraltar so they could be helped. Then after it, they continued using it, and now that territory (which was Spanish) is used as an international airport.

They don´t have any right to use any waters, ZERO waters, but they even use them to attack Spanish fisherman or taking nuclear submarines.

They have thrown thousands of 1 tonne rocks to the sea to avoid Spanish fisherman using the waters (they threw the rocks in Spanish waters).

And so on. In a thing they are right: they are pirates, as some of their ancestors. Most people in Gibraltar are either jews, genovese, argelian, and a tiny bit of brit. So, they have nothing to do with English ethnicity.
    I know that 99% of Gibraltarians voted to remain a British territory. And there's no such thing as stolen territory. The British captured Gibraltar in 1704 so it's rightfully theirs.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I know that 99% of Gibraltarians voted to remain a British territory. And there's no such thing as stolen territory. The British captured Gibraltar in 1704 so it's rightfully theirs.
    It was given as a consequence of the Utretch Treaty and that is why we could not put efforts (or full throtle in recovering) since it was an international agreement.

So, according to you, if 1 million of blacks go to live to your county or city and they vote to be an african country, you will accept it, right?

Anyways I really don´t care about Gibraltar, it is just an excuse that Spanish politicians and English politicians use when they have problems, so people focus in old wars and not in the politicians issues.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Anyways I really don´t care about Gibraltar, it is just an excuse that Spanish politicians and English politicians use when they have problems, so people focus in old wars and not in the politicians issues.
    Lolol it's almost never mentioned in the UK, at all. No one since Blair and his ridiculous shared sovereignty idea has ever cared. It's a much bigger issue in the Spanish collective mentality than ours.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Lolol it's almost never mentioned in the UK, at all. No one since Blair and his ridiculous shared sovereignty idea has ever cared. It's a much bigger issue in the Spanish collective mentality than ours.
    Totally false. We only talk about Gibraltar when a british tabloid invents something related to it. For example the last things with the monkeys of Gibraltar (british tabloid invented that Spain was going to capture them or something like that, when no one in Spain said anything related to the monkeys), or with whatever other reason. And british tabloid are lying to you. They sell fake news about Gibraltar and Spain so you feel in anger, and then we read those news and are with lots of falacies. When your tabloids say that Gibraltar has rights to the waters they are lying (and we have to put up with your army doing agressive attacks to our fishing ships because british people think that they are allowed to use the waters, which is false, a colony has no right to waters and the treaty did not allow the outside waters of the port).

Or how the Gibraltar people have made the port much bigger than they are allowed (and we did nothing to avoid confrontation). Or how they appropiated the airport Spain built to help them in a plague, and they appropiated it, and we did nothing. We have been too soft with things that in other places it would have reached to more harsh consequences. And british tabloids still sell you as victims.

And 99% of Spaniards don´t care about Gibraltar. We just don´t want that UK uses it to repair your nuclear submarines... (so, if there is an accident the ones that are killed are Spaniards around 10 kms of Gibraltar), or that the UK throws 10 tonne rocks to the waters to avoid Spanish fishermen to fish in Spanish waters (again Gibraltar has zero rights to any waters).

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Totally false.
    Wrong. And a lot of your examples are from decades or even a century ago. No one in the UK knows about how Gibraltar was expanded in 1919. And we will repair anything we want wherever is ours (or wherever allows it), go fuck yourselves, and of course a colony has rights to water.

These are all examples of issues we don't think about, but you clearly do, because you are butthurt about getting buttsmacked, whereas for us, there is no issue to discuss. This is because we like the status quo whereas you chimp out about it. Spanish politicians even approached British ones in Brussels to scream 'Gibraltar Spanish!' which is a shitty calque but still proves my point.

I don't read tabloids though so who knows what they're saying, but obviously you'd have to be a cretin to believe Spain was going to kidnap our monkeys, so again, I think you're just making stuff up. Or possibly misinterpreting the Daily Star as a serious newspaper.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Wrong. And a lot of your examples are from decades or even a century ago. No one in the UK knows about how Gibraltar was expanded in 1919. And we will repair anything we want wherever is ours (or wherever allows it), go fuck yourselves, and of course a colony has rights to water.

These are all examples of issues we don't think about, but you clearly do, because you are butthurt about getting buttsmacked, whereas for us, there is no issue to discuss. This is because we like the status quo whereas you chimp out about it. Spanish politicians even approached British ones in Brussels to scream 'Gibraltar Spanish!' which is a shitty calque but still proves my point.

I don't read tabloids though so who knows what they're saying, but obviously you'd have to be a cretin to believe Spain was going to kidnap our monkeys, so again, I think you're just making stuff up. Or possibly misinterpreting the Daily Star as a serious newspaper.
    I should have paid attention to your profile: you are a disgusting jew. So, whatever you say have zero importance. Go back to the Middle East and stop talking about issues that don´t relate with you.

And you also show lack of intelligence when saying that you can do whatever you want, meaning that you don´t like to follow international rights about decolonization or what rights they have as colonies (no waters right). So, yes, fuck you and stop chimping out, retard.

And stop saying that you have "Spanish" ancestry. No one with old Spanish ancestry would defend your position. And contrary to what you may think I support british nationalists (for example with what has been going on for the last week and the BLM) that are rational and have common sense. But not with those irrational, retarded individuals that chimp out so easily as you. Get lost.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information