View Poll Results: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 66.98%
  • No

35 33.02%
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ljubic View Post
    Well Kosovo shouldnt have been a thing either, its not self sufficient in any way and only exists because America wants it to. Mistreatment of the remaining non Serbian population which was more numerous than today before the war and the further Balkanization which creates even poorer states is what doesnt make me look forward to this hypothetical future.

My father also was raised in a fairly mixed town with a Bosniak majority before the war, now all his neighbours houses have been taken by Serbs who came down the surrounding areas who have never lived there. This town now is located in republika srpska so its also a bit personal.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Except that you forgot to mention "little detail" how native Croat population of "Krajina" was purged by Serbs from their own land in 1991/1992.

Let me tell you (to you and also to serbian users here) what is the greatest Serbian mistake in their history (and many many Serbian historians and intellectuals agrees with this, historians like Milan Protić etc...);

Serbia was on the victory side after World War 1, I repeat; World war 1, aftet that World War they gained areas (as 200% for sure in Versailles agreement) of Vojvodina, Banat (not all Banat, but never the less), Kosovo, today's North Macedonia and Montenegro.

From 1813 till 1918 with that Serbia quadruple it's size.

So what is serbian greatest history mistake ever?

It's their aspiration to gain Bosnian territory, and western powers (serbian allies in that times) were not happy with those aspirations in 1918, not only that they weren't happy with that, they were 100% sure to stop Serbia in that quest.

So...

What Serbia did?

They tried trough Kingdom of SHS (Kingdom of Serbs-Croats-Slovenes), later known as Kingdom of Yugoslavia, to control area of Bosnia.

They totally underestimated Croatian and Slovene factor in that Kingdom because back then Serb elite was 100% sure they will control Croats and Slovenes with no problem, because back then Serbia had much more soldiers, weapons etc...

And Slovenia and Croatia just left AustroHungary empire which fell apart, and practically they were "nowhere".

History will tell us later that Serbia made HUGE mistake with this, means with creating Kingdom of Yugoslavia, what they should have done was this: to keep what was theirs after World War 1 (Vojvodina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro) and that's it.

Not to go western of river Drina, it was a downfall for Serbs, everything after that went down for Serbs if you think about and view things rationally, AND NEUTRALLY (like I do, looking things neutrally, because History IS NEUTRAL).

P.S. I can understand Serbian elite from 1918 why they wanted Bosnia, anyone in their position would do the same maybe, because many many Serbs lived there (and still do), but having in mind they quadruple their territory without Bosnia, they should have stop and they would be maybe today BY FAR the greatest power in South-Eastern Europe.

Instad of that, they created Kingdom SHS with us Croats and Slovenes, which will later be their downfall because they underrsitamed two people (slovenes and croats) with whom they never before shared same state.

Today Serbs control half of Bosnia, Republika Srpska, and from that aspect, having in mind what I've just said about 1918 and WW1 ending, try to understand Serb side, FROM HISTORY point of view.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Pannonia
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,640

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post

Let me tell you (to you and also to serbian users here) what is the greatest Serbian mistake in their history (and many many Serbian historians and intellectuals agrees with this, historians like Milan Protić etc...);

Serbia was on the victory side after World War 1, I repeat; World war 1, aftet that World War they gained areas (as 200% for sure in Versailles agreement) of Vojvodina, Banat (not all Banat, but never the less), Kosovo, today's North Macedonia and Montenegro.
    Kosovo and Macedonia was liberated in First Balkan war. After WW1 Vojvodina and Montenegro voted for union with Serbia (in Vojvodina it was opossed by some minorities though, especially Hungarians, and in Montenegro there was rebels "zelenaši" which was supporting Petrović-Njegoš house), and then happened Yugoslavia which was fully recognized.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,602
    Given: 11,543

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post

From 1813 till 1918 with that Serbia quadruple it's size.

So what is serbian greatest history mistake ever?

It's their aspiration to gain Bosnian territory, and western powers (serbian allies in that times) were not happy with those aspirations in 1918, not only that they weren't happy with that, they were 100% sure to stop Serbia in that quest.

So...

What Serbia did?

They tried trough Kingdom of SHS (Kingdom of Serbs-Croats-Slovenes), later known as Kingdom of Yugoslavia, to control area of Bosnia.

They totally underestimated Croatian and Slovene factor in that Kingdom because back then Serb elite was 100% sure they will control Croats and Slovenes with no problem, because back then Serbia had much more soldiers, weapons etc...

And Slovenia and Croatia just left AustroHungary empire which fell apart, and practically they were "nowhere".

History will tell us later that Serbia made HUGE mistake with this, means with creating Kingdom of Yugoslavia, what they should have done was this: to keep what was theirs after World War 1 (Vojvodina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro) and that's it.

Not to go western of river Drina, it was a downfall for Serbs, everything after that went down for Serbs if you think about and view things rationally, AND NEUTRALLY (like I do, looking things neutrally, because History IS NEUTRAL).

P.S. I can understand Serbian elite from 1918 why they wanted Bosnia, anyone in their position would do the same maybe, because many many Serbs lived there (and still do), but having in mind they quadruple their territory without Bosnia, they should have stop and they would be maybe today BY FAR the greatest power in South-Eastern Europe.

Instad of that, they created Kingdom SHS with us Croats and Slovenes, which will later be their downfall because they underrsitamed two people (slovenes and croats) with whom they never before shared same state.

Today Serbs control half of Bosnia, Republika Srpska, and from that aspect, having in mind what I've just said about 1918 and WW1 ending, try to understand Serb side, FROM HISTORY point of view.
    You are talking nonsense.

Bosnia&Herzegovina had Serb majority, it is Serb ethnic and historical land.

It is freak expansionism toward Bosnia&Herzegovina, that eventualy destroyed Austria-Hungary.
    I am sure if they never didnt occupy B&H, what they did in 1878. they will last more longer as a state.

N. Macedonia is worthless for Serbs comparing to Bosnia&Herzegovina.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    You are talking nonsense.

Bosnia&Herzegovina had Serb majority, it is Serb ethnic and historical land.

It is freak expansionism toward Bosnia&Herzegovina, that eventualy destroyed Austria-Hungary.
    I am sure if they never didnt occupy B&H, what they did in 1878. they will last more longer as a state.

N. Macedonia is worthless for Serbs comparing to Bosnia&Herzegovina.
    I can understand that, but people forget that western powers (England and France as Serb allies in WW1) were not willing so quickly to demolish Habsburg Monarchy, also people forget that Habsburg Monarchy existed till October 1918.

And I am not talking nonsense, this ARE FACTS, from Serb history books and others.

I said in my previous post, and I will repeat; THAT SERBIAN QUEST TO GAIN BOSNIA in 1918 is understandable, totally understandable.

But Im stating here facts why they couldn't in a way they wanted and why they made mistake by creating Kingdom of SHS.

In those times Bosniaks (then known only as Muslims) were totally OK with Serbs, you cannot find any trace of hatred between serbs and muslims/bosniaks from that period, not only that, it was popular idea back then that bosniaks are muslim serbs and that's it.

What Serbian elite didnt count on was Slovene and Croatian element in all of that, but I repeat; Serbia was ready ON ANYTHING to gain Bosnia, even trough Kingdom of Yugoslavia/SHS.

Because of Serb population in Bosnia ofcourse, and in the end it was a principal matter because of Gavrilo Princip and killing of Ferdinand.

Princip said when killed Emperor Ferdinand; "I didn't kill the man, I killed the tyranny on my people".

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,253
    Given: 13,612

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    It won't be and it is not in Croatia's interest to be. You, on the other hand should drop Catholicism and join Serbs you like so much. Thankfully I met some Herzegovina Croats, ultranationalists lately and none of them were like you. Neither they voted for HDZ which is now in power kept by Pupovac. They know Bosniaks are they enemy, but not in thousand years would they ever side nor support Serbs, our biggest and main enemy.

It that's not clear to you, stop calling yourself a Croat. Just because you have one enemy (Bosniaks) doesn't mean you'll go to bed with another enemy (Serbs). Luckily it seems people like you are in minority in Herzegovina.
    Drop Catholificism and join Serbs. Stop calling yourself Croat and join Serbs. Lulz. Why? Because I say that Republika Srpska belongs to Serbs and should join Serbia if people desire that? Does being Croat revolve around hating Serbs?

Why should Serbs be perceived as the eternal enemy? I think we mostly got stuff sorted out. Croatia has its own country and independece, Serbs have theirs etc. There are retards on both sides.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Drop Catholificism and join Serbs. Stop calling yourself Croat and join Serbs. Lulz. Why? Because I say that Republika Srpska belongs to Serbs and should join Serbia if people desire that? Does being Croat revolve around hating Serbs?
    I have to add this; Republika Srpska can even become TOTALLY INDEPENDENT and secede from BiH, but no way anyone will allow it to join Serbia borders, no one in international community (and everyone knows this, it's clear), so it would be separate Serbian country, but on the other hand I don't understand why would Serbs have anything against this scenario?

So I can see this becoming reality in the future, so Serbs would have 2 states, it would be like Albania and Kosovo for Albanians obviously.

But to achieve Independence of Repulika Srpska... oh well... that will not be that easy, but not impossible.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post

Why should Serbs be perceived as the eternal enemy? I think we mostly got stuff sorted out. Croatia has its own country and independece, Serbs have theirs etc. There are retards on both sides.
    That would be nice if Serb propaganda machine hasn't been working lately as much as in 90s. I wonder what are goals behind it. It doesn't look good.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For those of you who still live in fantasy world, check Dara of Jesenovac movie. It's just a little part of wider picture, but everything should be clear to you after watching, of you have any braincells that is.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vožd View Post
    Same was happened with Serbs from Croat controled areas in 1991-92, especially greater cities in Croatia.
    Sorry, but it was Serbs who started ethnic cleansings, started all the wars and tried to create Greater Serbia.

Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread Information