View Poll Results: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 66.98%
  • No

35 33.02%
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    @Hrulj and @Mraz

Believe it or not, I said that I am neutral when it comes ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY and I am neutral, I dont even give support to Croats from BiH who wants their third entity so now imagine how NEUTRAL I AM, GOD DAMN IT! Because their politicans are WITHOUT HONOR, they are acting in every TV debate,you can just see on their faces they hate BiH, but acting like everything is ok, I HATE THAT, even though they are Croats.

I wish Bosnia and Herzegovina COULD function like normal country, but IT JUST CAN'T.

I watch your political debates trough Internet (youtube), debates on your televions etc... I watch Serbian (from Serbia) as well, because I want to be informed what is going on.

And I am 100% sure that there is no future for BiH in situation as it is today, your govermonts there are all making NATIONALISTIC propaganda before elections, all three ethnics there: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

While on the other hand your Economy is awful because of that, but it seems to me that your people (all three ethnics there) would rather EAT NATIONALISTIC SHIT than have Jobs and good life, well, where is the end of that in BiH, I dont see it, do you see it?
    There is future for Bosnia as long as we can defend it and as long as we want it to exist.
    I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave, they already dont feel attached to the country, so why stay and "suffer" when you can leave and enjoy. That has been the premise of everything. Only good economy is one in Bosniak parts, I dont know if you noticed. The rest we keep undeveloped. Eventually you will die out/leave like you did with Central Bosnia, or will do something idiotic leading to your extermination, which is where Serbs are going. Either way, things are going better than they have for last 550 years
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Milfiades View Post
    Serbia should annex the whole country, muslim Serbs a.k.a. "Bosniaks" are a fake, non-existing nation anyway.
    Well that's not fair to say to them (to Bosniaks).

Why wouldn't they have right on their nationality and identity? Let's say that you are right about their origin (just for sake of argument, even though I dont agree with that); they are Islamiazed people 500 years ago, with that Islamization (along with already present Bosnian element of Bosnia identity there) they developed in last 500 years SENCE OF NATIONALITY.

And now I am asking you, FOR HOW FUCKING LONG IS USA OLD AS "NATION"? Can you even compare that nation to any other in Europe (including Bosniaks)? Ofcourse not.

And afterall,there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between term ETHNICS origin and NATIONALITY.

Nationality as term is not older than 150 years.

If I would be able to ask one of your ancestors in Greece in let's say 12th century,what is HE considering nationality? He wouldn't know what am I talking about, he would (probably) said to me that he is: Romanoi (Roman, Eastern-Roman Empire).

And that applies for everyone in Europe.

You also know that you Greeks when broke from Ottoman Empire based your nationality more on ANCIENT GREEK legacy than on Byzantine, am I right?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    There is future for Bosnia as long as we can defend it and as long as we want it to exist.
    I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave,
    So that is your long term plan for BiH? To make it entirely Bosniak country in near or distant future?

And then you are asking yourself what is wrong with BiH, with that kind of thinking ...

No comment.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So that is your long term plan for BiH? To make it entirely Bosniak country in near or distant future?

And then you are asking yourself what is wrong with BiH, with that kind of thinking ...

No comment.
    Should I be wanting Serbs and Croats to stay? The same people who would, if today all Bosniaks wanished into thin air, would split this country in two and destroy it without a second tought? The same people who stabbed us in the back during the last war? The same people who commited genocide whenever they had a chance since the Ottomans settled them here. What have Serbs and Croats done since you were brought here, to make us want you to stay? What are your contributions?

There is nothing wrong with Bosnia. Only thing wrong is commies not having the patience for the curent plan or simply not wanting you gone so they are sabotaging the great Bosniak project
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Should I be wanting Serbs and Croats to stay? The same people who would, if today all Bosniaks wanished into thin air, would split this country in two and destroy it without a second tought? The same people who stabbed us in the back during the last war? The same people who commited genocide whenever they had a chance since the Ottomans settled them here. What have Serbs and Croats done since you were brought here, to make us want you to stay? What are your contributions?
    Can I just ask you one favor? Don't include me in that "you, your", because I don't have anything to do with Croats from BiH or with their behaviour there, I dont have anything against them, but they are somehow different (culturally) from us Croats in Croatia (no offence to anyone).

Was I not fair what I wrote in my last posts for your nation? Do you even realize that I could be attacked here by other Croats because I sad what I said? Obviously you dont, Honor is strange term for you I see, but I always write how things are.

About Historical aspects of Croats and Serbs in BiH we can debate in civilized way ofcourse.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Can I just ask you one favor? Don't include me in that "you, your", because I don't have anything to do with Croats from BiH or with their behaviour there, I dont have anything against them, but they are somehow different (culturally) from us Croats in Croatia (no offence to anyone).

Was I not fair what I wrote in my last posts for your nation? Do you even realize that I could be attacked here by other Croats because I sad what I said? Obviously you dont, Honor is strange term for you I see, but I always write how things are.

About Historical aspects of Croats and Serbs in BiH we can debate in civilized way ofcourse.
    Replace you by Croats and Serbs if it bothers you personaly. You has a plural form

No you were of the mark completely making assumptions that we want jobs, great economy, being switzerland or living together with serbo-croats.
    We dont want jobs, if serbo croats will also get jobs. We dont want economic success if that makes serbo croats stay here rather than emigrate to their native countries or wherever else. We dont want to be switzerland, we want centralization. We will get it eventually unless you manage to defeat us militarily.
    And the last part, serbo croats dont deserve to live with us. You have done nothing but harm us and our country, working against it and betraying us.

Feel free to show me those historical aspects
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Replace you by Croats and Serbs if it bothers you personaly. You has a plural form
    My point was that I am Croat from Croatia, and most of Croatians from Croatia don't want anything in BiH, vas majority of Croatians.

No you were of the mark completely making assumptions that we want jobs, great economy, being switzerland or living together with serbo-croats.
    We dont want jobs, if serbo croats will also get jobs. We dont want economic success if that makes serbo croats stay here rather than emigrate to their native countries or wherever else. We dont want to be switzerland, we want centralization. We will get it eventually unless you manage to defeat us militarily.
    And the last part, serbo croats dont deserve to live with us. You have done nothing but harm us and our country, working against it and betraying us.

Feel free to show me those historical aspects
    This with Jobs and Economy I just cannot understand about you, you are obviously hardcore Nationalist to say somethin like that, there is a difference between a NATIONAL PATRIOT and Nationalist like you, sorry but you are hardcore Nationalist.

About Croats and Serbs in Bosnia.

There is no doubt about presence of Croats in Herzegovina from old old old times, even you know that, Herzegovina is somewhat different case than Bosnia.

About Croats in Bosnia...One can never know what their ancestors really were in Medieval Bosnia (before Ottomans), did they consider themselfs (their ancestors back than) as Croats or just as Catholics from Kingdom Bosnia we can never know for sure, just like you cannot know did they consider themselfs as Bosnians for sure.

Same goes for Serbian population there, with one additon: when we speak about Serbians west from river Drina we can never forget Vlach component about their identity, not for all of them, but for a lot of them.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My point was that I am Croat from Croatia, and most of Croatians from Croatia don't want anything in BiH, vas majority of Croatians.

This with Jobs and Economy I just cannot understand about you, you are obviously hardcore Nationalist to say somethin like that, there is a difference between a NATIONAL PATRIOT and Nationalist like you, sorry but you are hardcore Nationalist.

About Croats and Serbs in Bosnia.

There is no doubt about presence of Croats in Herzegovina from old old old times, even you know that, Herzegovina is somewhat different case than Bosnia.

About Croats in Bosnia...One can never know what their ancestors really were in Medieval Bosnia (before Ottomans), did they consider themselfs (their ancestors back than) as Croats or just as Catholics from Kingdom Bosnia we can never know for sure, just like you cannot know did they consider themselfs as Bosnians for sure.

Same goes for Serbian population there, with one additon: when we speak about Serbians west from river Drina we can never forget Vlach component about their identity, not for all of them, but for a lot of them.
    That is what needs to be done for the better future of all. Going trough hardships today to prosper tomorrow is the least we can do

Not Croats, there is no mention of your presence anywhere except the Donji Kraji area

Herzegovina was inhabited by vlachs, Croats didnt exist there

Croats of central Bosnia are a sad story of self destruction. They betrayed their Bosniak roots when Croatia seemed strong, hoping for better future and power and now they have nothing and cant come back to Bosniakhood since they mixed with Croats.

Serbs were brought here by Ottomans. Some are Serbianized vlachs but that changes nothing
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    06-20-2023 @ 01:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tertiary Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    R1a Z280
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+Dinarid
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 3,155

0 Not allowed!

Serbs just as well feel no attachment to the land. If this lasts they will leave as well
    We feel attached to Republika Srpska, and that's all that matters.
    „Beer has it's own way of sorting things out, does it not?“

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBringer View Post
    We feel attached to Republika Srpska, and that's all that matters.
    What matters is that most of succesful Serbs from Bosnia leave and play/work for Serbia, thus sygnaling regular people where their future is. That is all that matters when it comes to leaving and staying
    Thanks for trying
    Hi everyone!

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information