Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Default Genital wart vaccine has already crippled thousands with epstein barr

Lead developer comes clean.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...nt-tested.html

Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix. She made a surprising announcement at the 4th International Public Conference on Vaccination, which took place in Reston, Virginia on Oct. 2nd through 4th, 2009. Her speech was supposed to promote the Gardasil and Cervarix vaccines, but she instead turned on her corporate bosses in a very public way. When questioned about the presentation, audience members remarked that they came away feeling that the vaccines should not be used.

"I came away from the talk with the perception that the risk of adverse side effects is so much greater than the risk of cervical cancer, I couldn't help but question why we need the vaccine at all."

-- Joan Robinson

Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States. In fact, 70% of all HPV infections resolve themselves without treatment within a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years. Harper also mentioned the safety angle. All trials of the vaccines were done on children aged 15 and above, despite them currently being marketed for 9-year-olds.

So far, 15,037 girls have reported adverse side effects from Gardasil alone to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (V.A.E.R.S.) and this number only reflects parents who underwent the hurdles required for reporting adverse reactions. At the time of writing, 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines. The reported side effects include Guillain Barré Syndrome (paralysis lasting for years, or permanently -- sometimes eventually causing suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots, and brain inflammation. Parents are usually not made aware of these risks.

"About eight in every ten women who have been sexually active will have HPV at some stage of their life. Normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself. But in those cases where it doesn't, and isn't treated, it can lead to pre-cancerous cells which may develop into cervical cancer."

-- Dr. Diane Harper

One must understand how the establishment's word games are played to truly understand the meaning of the above quote, and one needs to understand its unique version of "science". When they report that untreated cases can lead to something that may lead to cervical cancer, it really means that the relationship is merely a hypothetical conjecture that is profitable if people actually believe it. In other words, there is no demonstrated relationship between the condition being vaccinated for and the rare cancers that the vaccine might prevent, but it is marketed to do it nonetheless. There is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer.

From the manufacturers own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own, so the chance of the vaccine actually saving an individual is about the same as the chance of him being struck by a meteorite. Why do nine-year-old girls need vaccinations for symptom-less venereal diseases that their immune systems kill anyway? Moreover, why are parents not being told that the ingredients in the vaccine are more carcinogenic than the virus that the vaccine is intended to prevent? It harkens back to the 1950's, when doctors were promoting cigarette smoking as a means to obtain better lung health.
    Only one of about 70 forms of warts cause cancer anyway. Why on earth make an expensive and dangerous vaccine for it, which won't really protect you.

In b4 conspiracy nut.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

Such matters don't concern Me.I never take vaccines nor am I ever sick.

Its all a big circle of cooperation and mutual gain between the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies.They inject you with a vaccine that actually will make you more prone to catching a flu,so you buy the medicine.

Very prominent doctors have shed light on this.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Vaccines have some use, like for smallpox back when it was loose. Or for shingles if you are elderly. Or if you go to Africa or other shithole places. Most of it is bullshit, though.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-19-2022 @ 06:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Ancestry
    Cuba, Iberia, Canary Islands, Normandy, and Senegambia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Wisconsin
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z282
    mtDNA
    L1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid + Berid
    Politics
    Third Position
    Religion
    Vajrayāna Buddhism
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,966
    Given: 1,575

1 Not allowed!

Thank Bob I'm STD I'm free.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Iscariot View Post
    Thank Bob I'm STD I'm free.
    Me too. Oh wait.

Thread Information