Not interested in politics
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 109

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlachopat View Post
    Any ideea why Ustasha Regime had gone apeshit on the vlachs considering the fact that they were not serbs?
    All vlachs in Croatia were for centuries forcefully asimilated into serbs by serbian orthodox church.Today in Croatia there is not any single vlach, they all claim to be serbs.

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barun Pavao Rauch View Post
    There are several things Ustashe did completely wrong. Certain things Pavelić did fall under category of ultimate treason of national interests.

- First and foremost - Dalmatia and Croats there left to Italians and Chetniks to do as they please. Dalmatia during WW2 was lawless territory, filled with Italians who oppressed, molested Croats, not to mention their collaboration with Chetniks. No one has, or had any right in history to give away our land, like we did not spill oceans of blood for it.

- " Cvijećarstvo " and his mesmerizing love for Bosnian Muslims. As well general attempt to assimilate cancerous tissue in Croatian national corpus. I wish someone was able to resurrect him at take him trough his homeland of Bosnia, and show him what happened at Grabovica, how many catholic churches were destroyed by his "flowers" and how many Croats died from Mujaheddin knife. To hell with him and his flowers.

- Idiotic and most coward way of betrayal of his loyal followers and plain Croatian citizens who were massacred in Rogaška Slatina and later Bleiburg. He sent his family (He married a Jewess) in Austria during 1944 where he later joined them. While regular Croats were dying all around Austria and Slovenia. Treason, cowardice, betrayal of worst kind.
    Those people fought for him, and he left them to die like a dogs. As well his mingling with Chetniks is huge minus.

If NDH had more capable leader, maybe less Croats would die.
    It's funny how you support the idea of Bosniaks being Muslim Croats ( thumbing up the comment by the Bosnian Croat written in my signature ) yet you call them cancerous tissue but since they are ethnically Croats how can they be cancerous tissue ? What I'm trying to say is you're a hypocrite and you don't even know yourself what you are writing. Check before you write.

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Banned in DC View Post
    It's funny how you support the idea of Bosniaks being Muslim Croats ( thumbing up the comment by the Bosnian Croat written in my signature ) yet you call them cancerous tissue but since they are ethnically Croats how can they be cancerous tissue ? What I'm trying to say is you're a hypocrite and you don't even know yourself what you are writing. Check before you write.
    I did not say they are not ethnically Croats. I just said they are cancerous tissue. At this point all significant nationalist movements in Croatia feel utter disgust for the policy of assimilating Muslim filth to our ranks. It is grievous mistake we paid several times for. If you have a son who is drug addict and criminal, you purge him from your home, treating him better only opens the door for future problems.

Muslims, regardless of their ethnic origin have nothing to do in Croatia, nor they should identify themselves as Croats. They are waste of Croatian national corpus, and there is no use of them.

Muslims have Croatian blood on their hands, and several layers of dust from destroyed Catholic churches. There will never be a peace on the Balkans until foreign element is sent to where it belongs - Turkey.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

0 Not allowed!

Ok good arguement/point.

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minesweeper View Post
    You mentioned Dalmatia, you shouldn't only blame Italians. I think you know what I mean.
    Of course that blame is as well on German side. But first and foremost it is Pavelic responsibility. Germany was main judge when it came to land disputes among axis countries.
    They participated in Transilvania deal as well. But if Dalmatia was price we needed to pay for freedom, at least what he could do is to ensure that Croats within Dalmatia are safe.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

vas je ceo Srbistan mi se vracamo u Hrvatsku i ovde smo blizu reke vasa je cela Srbija byeee vlasi

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

What a bulshit omfg

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information