Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Discrimination as white Germanic Odinists are thrown out of a park in the US.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    oh the horror.
    by the way i ask myself how can right wing anglosaxons believe in a religion(christianity) which was created by black egyptians and jews..
    lot of contradiction here but nothing new under the sun the believers always had poor logic..

https://exposingchristianitydotcom.w.../newtestament/

i already told you you have nothing of your own, before the romans(by the way the original greeks and romans were noneuropean haplogroup J from middle east so anglosaxons cannot claim cultural heritage of grecoromans! ) civilised you few hundred years ago you were barbarians, then you have stolen egyptian christianity amen ra religion, greek philosophy, democracy and art, arabic numbers,roman words and letters, persian medicine, indian decimal system et cetera... anglosaxons were barbaric nomads not so long ago and the euopean renaissance was just the implementing of stolen foreign knowledge from other cultures around the world after exploiting them... this is what anglosaxons try to hide that they were illiterate nomads with no higher culture few hundred years ago.. you have stolen and corrupted foreign cultures and knowledge and now you claim it as your own inventions, how pathetic.. if you want to see the real culture of anglosaxons you must watch robin hood with kevin costner where the moor was higly civilised and had astronomical and mathematical knowledge and robin of loxley was a illiteral savage..
    how dare you be so arrogant when you have nothing of your own.. even the technological inventions are based on egyptian alchemy and physics(no it was not newton who found gravity it was known to egyptians thousands of years ago, alchemy = al khemet = egypt)..
    Last edited by revealman; 12-27-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Zachary Hale Comstock
    I think there should be violent Anglo-American nationalist revolution. After the revolution there should be a 10 year period of nationalist planned economy wich should naturally start to move towards a more free-market economy as time goes by. The non-White minorities should be either liquidated or deported and there should be an effort to create a common Anglo-American identity and I also think there should be only one common new Christian denomination for all Americans. Other non-Anglo Europeans should be kept a minority by bringing back the immigration act of 1924.
    maybe before it there will not be enough sunscreen for all anglosaxons in america and thus your birthrate will drop even more...

shouldnt you nordicists not live in north europe, worshipping thor and living by morals from the edda? when you are so proud of your heritage?.. instead of living by roman laws(created by those olive skinned brown eyed swarthy dudes you "aryan blonde" right wingers see as subhumans) and worshipping black egyptian horus(jesus)?

anyway at least your old religion is left in your week names: http://www.design.caltech.edu/erik/M...-the-week.html
    Last edited by revealman; 12-27-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,263
    Given: 5,005

0 Not allowed!

Do people genuinely believe in this? Or do most do it only because of a connection with their ancestors' beliefs?
    I have a hard time believing in one God, let alone a lot of them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

the irrational believers of course believe literally god created humans and them he killed himself to save them..

but those rational people with genuine theological knowledge know the gods are just allegories for natural elements and planets such as thor/zeus = jupiter/thunder, horus/jesus = sun/day/summer, seth/satan = saturn/night/winter, isis/astarte = moon and so on... for ancient cultures it was necessary to watch the planetary movements to know when to plant seeds and when to harvest! all religions come from astrology and fertility rites.. jews worship saturn(the black sun/black cube/kabbalah), muslims the moon and venus(crescent and star), christians the sun(the cross/Wheel of the Year)...

Last Online
    07-28-2015 @ 02:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    The internet
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 147
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcelos View Post
    Do people genuinely believe in this? Or do most do it only because of a connection with their ancestors' beliefs?
    I have a hard time believing in one God, let alone a lot of them.
    Yup, a lot of em

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightHouse89 View Post
    that type of thinking is the reason the north east is the culture less liberal shithole it is today. I have nothing more than contempt for militant atheists.
    Japan isn't very religious, still pretty Japanese and not very multicultural. Jews are some of the most liberal people in this country.

It started with the age of enlightenment. Globalism/colonialism made it worse, it made the west powerful but it also changed our mentality completely. The people we came in contact with, those we brought into our countries, their movements which then went on to further challenge new ways of thought. What did you expect us to evolve into? the torch bearers for human rights and individuality. This is where it lead us. You could argue it was but a natural evolution. Japan as well is becoming less and less conservative with each election in contrast to how they once were pre-nuke. What seperates the most liberal of countries in the world to countries in the Middle east is more than just religion. Their thinking in general is entirely different so is Eastern Europe's.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Last Online
    04-05-2015 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    White guy with green eyes.
    Ancestry
    Well everybody I meet tells me I'm a different ancestry. All guess I'm some kind of ethnic white.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Y-DNA
    pseudoscience.
    mtDNA
    pseudoscience.
    Taxonomy
    It's 2015 not 1874
    Politics
    None
    Hero
    I like pastrami on rye.
    Religion
    Logic and reason.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

"white Germanic Odinists"
    As opposed to black germanic odinists?

Last Online
    04-05-2015 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    White guy with green eyes.
    Ancestry
    Well everybody I meet tells me I'm a different ancestry. All guess I'm some kind of ethnic white.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Y-DNA
    pseudoscience.
    mtDNA
    pseudoscience.
    Taxonomy
    It's 2015 not 1874
    Politics
    None
    Hero
    I like pastrami on rye.
    Religion
    Logic and reason.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Nice spanking clip!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-07-2017 @ 12:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Gorid/DiCaprio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 975
    Given: 798

0 Not allowed!

This is one of the reasons why the US broke away from you guys. Let people worship what they want. I don't know about Britain, but we have an amendment that guarantees religious freedom. Why do you take the time to insult someone else's beliefs, what do you gain? Why not do something more productive? I never insult against any beleief, even someone who doesn't believe in God(s).

BTW tell me where it says to "kill everyone" in the Quran.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballist View Post
    This is one of the reasons why the US broke away from you guys. Let people worship what they want. I don't know about Britain, but we have an amendment that guarantees religious freedom. Why do you take the time to insult someone else's beliefs, what do you gain? Why not do something more productive? I never insult against any beleief, even someone who doesn't believe in God(s).

BTW tell me where it says to "kill everyone" in the Quran.
    What a load of bollocks. Australia and Canada rank much higher for quality of life and Odinism is being taken there too. Odinsim is the original strong proud warrior and natural religion of the Germanic peoples, not the forced non-ancient religion of judeo-christianity which stems from the same tree as Judaism like with all of the RHP religions. The RHP religions are all sick - including Islam, another RHP religion.

Anyway if the US is 'independent'... tell them to fight their own wars against the muslim nations in the future instead of asking Great Britain to be the first allies to the US! They can find someone else to support them instead.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information