Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Should there be a Pan-European religion?

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeF22 View Post
    Meh, I don't really care about the South-Eastern Wogs, to be honest. Just a bunch of Ottoman left overs.

Besides, if a couple of random nations down there that no one cares about remain Islamic, it's not like it really matters, since we're talking about each country being ethno-nationalist and in it for themselves.
    I admire them though. They are rather xenophobic. I just think they tend to be a bit backwards. I am no fan of wogs myself but I don't actually hate them or anything. I think we have to realize that when we become ethno-nationalists we should work with one another or support one another because we all have a similar objective. We need to think militaristically not 'independently'. Maybe strategically is a better term for what I mean. I se 90% of Europeans as foreigners and I don't want them here either as they wouldn't want millions of white americans in Europe to begin with.

I hate the term 'white nationalism' as it does not have much of a meaning. I understand 'Euros' of the genetic and cultural kind wish to work together however the term 'white' is a term we should shun.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    What people refer to 'paganism' is just the colourful collection of tribal cults from allover the world. There is hardly any theological difference between the cults of ancient Celts, Germanians, ancient Arabians, Aztecs, or Animist Africans.

What Christainity did, was to transform the mediocre supersitition that existed equally all over the world, into an organized religion, that while preserving a substantial amount of inane ritualism and symbology (dates and festivities being merely updated), at least added a dose of philosophy and introspection.

Christianity is a rapidly dying corpus, that will most likely be replaced by either Islam, or simply non-spiritual worship of consumption (most likely the latter).

New Age hollow cults mixing inane naturalism along with colourful slogans will only be what they are now, quirky features in the complex social tissue, that only qualify as hobbies rather than actual metaphysical codes. Things are only replaced by something that brings something new to the table (consumerism caters more to the pettiness of the lower majority and becomes more attractive that way); not by deceased poetry that proved worthless long ago.
    Christianity where I live is being replaced with Radical Atheism. Not even muslims here are religious. I detest modern morals, secularism and foreign ideologies. Everyone has an agenda and the world wouldn't hesitate to destroy me or my kind [whats left of us here]. I rejoice when I hear on the news of abortion clinics getting bombed or attacked as I see there is still Christian resistance here to 'modernism' however it is not enough to restore that religion as a whole here.

I often wish I could build an ark and gather with me the majority of religious WASPs here and just depart. I believe my nation is beyond lost. Secularism was the first symptom of the disease and then came other symptoms such as cultural pluralism [created by American Jewry with the help and support of the nation's minorities be them whatever ethnic origin] and now radical Evolutionary Atheism. All products of liberalism and Plutocratic modernism. These ideologies are destined to fail as they lack any spiritual or meaningful purpose. One thing that cannot disappear it seems is Identity and when this secular government falls the society as a whole will fall apart and break out in chaos and insanity.

I firmly believe this nation is the perfect example as to why Multiculturalism is cultural and ethnic suicide. Its worse than a weapon of mass destruction. I would prefer if the people who came in the droves did so with fire and sword and not Plutocrats importing them. I hope in the end the plutocrats who are responsible for all of it get what they rightfully deserve.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-08-2015 @ 10:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, East South Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Bitola, Thessaloniki, Pazardzhik
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Politics
    monastic state
    Religion
    Middle Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,139
    Given: 1,381

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    wouldn't that rather divide up Europe considering indigenous European Muslims in Balkans, Caucasus and Volga-Ural region?
    There are no indigenous Muslims in the Balkans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FireEater View Post
    The sorcerer-pope wants Europe to be non-European:

mashable.com/2014/11/25/pope-europe-immigrants/
    You wonder why I left the catholic faith? The bible even says that God does not approve of race mixing. Well in the sense of people losing identity and culture. The story of Babel is also another example at God's displeasure with multiculturalism. We are repeating the past and it will result in our utter destruction. America is the new Babel and the Whore of Babylon.

There I a reason our forefathers were anti multiculturalism and even against the idea of importing foreign racial stock here. Did the Plutocrats during the period of the Civil War and after pay any mind to what our founding fathers said? No! Infact our government has done everything to go against them since the civil war. America died on the fields of Gettysburg. After that the nation went down hill. We are just living in a post period of time where things will change even more as they have done since then. This isn't our country and we are foolish to accept American civic nationalism. We should everything to reject it.

At least the American traditional religions exist. I am glad I stand against the papacy, Islam, secular liberalism and radical atheist ideology. All of them seek our over all destruction and to think any of them are our friends is naďve if not stupid.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information