Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Are you drunk or something? Ever been to South Africa?
    I wasn't saying he did, just mentioning that it may have happened. Just think about many American(US) and South American farmers, and not only, who had sex with slaves or servants. And it wasn't certainly due to lack of beauty of the their wifes.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,949
    Given: 45,035

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    I wasn't saying he did, just mentioning that it may have happened.
    No, that's just a stupid and insulting thing to say. Period.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, that's just a stupid and insulting thing to say. Period.
    It's solely a conjecture, and a very probable one. As for the insulting part I don't see why, how can it be insulting to claim that Terre'Blanche might have had sex with black women.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's solely a conjecture, and a very probable one.
    A very probable one? That Terre'blance preferred sexual relations with black women, to those of whites? You are out of your fucking mind.

As for the insulting part I don't see why, how can it be insulting to claim that Terre'Blanche might have had sex with black women.
    It is insulting, because this man (whether you/me like him or not), dedicated his life to his people. You are insulting his memory and life. 2

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A very probable one? That Terre'blance preferred sexual relations with black women, to those of whites? You are out of your fucking mind.
    Why not, he wouldn't be the first, it happpened throughout history. A great share of Black Americans(and mixed people in South America) are the result of that.

It is insulting, because this man (whether you/me like him or not), dedicated his life to his people. You are insulting his memory and life. 2
    Saying that he slept with black women is the most inoffensive insult that one can think of about an individual who defended actively the apartheid system.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why not, he wouldn't be the first, it happpened throughout history. A great share of Black Americans(and mixed people in South America) are the result of that.
    Because you don't have a fucking clue about this particular situation, and this particular individual. So shut your mouth and stop insulting this man who was just brutally murdered in his bed.

Saying that he slept with black women is the most inoffensive insult that one can think of about an individual who defended actively the apartheid system.
    It is offensive because it is a LIE. Nothing is more offensive than a deceptive portrayal of someone.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-27-2012 @ 11:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid Nordid
    Politics
    Das Herz am rechten Fleck
    Religion
    Hoffnung
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

A today's article about the murder on Terreblanche in a large German newspaper is remarkably open and contains shocking and politically incorrect facts. http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/a...reblanche.html

We learn that more than 1500 Buren - German word for "boers" - farmers have been killed in the era between 1994, the end of Apartheid, and today.

In die Statistik wird sein Tod als weiterer „Farm-Mord“ eingehen, über 1500 waren es seit Ende der Apartheid 1994. Aber dies dürfte einer der folgenreichsten sein.

1500 murdered Boers! Not included all the other killings on White SA's and the copious quantities of assault, rape, theft and intimidation.

We learn about Julius Malema, the anti-White racist leader of the ANC youth movement, who sang the song "Kill all boers" with students early March and regrets nothing.

Der Zorn der Männer richtet sich gegen Julius Malema. Inbrünstig hatte der Anführer der ANC-Jugendliga Anfang März vor Studenten „Kill the Boers“ (Tötet die Buren) angestimmt, ein Lied aus dem Befreiungskampf. Vor zwei Wochen befand ein Gericht, es handele sich dabei um „aufhetzende Sprache“

We learn that the murder of Terreblanche was the 18th murder on White farmers in the last two weeks.

Terreblanche Tod sei Farm-Mord Nummer 18 innerhalb der vergangenen beiden Wochen gewesen.

We learn that, until the remarks of Mamela were secreted, White farmers were attacked every 48 hours on average. And we learn about the speed-up of that incidents. The next murder happened 18 hours after Terreblanche's death.

Bis zu Malemas Bemerkungen habe es alle 48 Stunden eine Attacke auf weiße Farmer gegeben. Jetzt vergingen nur noch 18 Stunden bis zum nächsten Toten.

We learn that Mamela advocates the methods of Robert Mugabe who disfranchised 4000 White farmers in Zimbabwe and loses no opportunity to agitate against White people. Tolerated by the ANC leaders.

„Ich beschäftige mich nicht mit so einer Person“, erklärte der Funktionär Journalisten, und zeigte sich stattdessen äußerst interessiert an der Landreform des simbabwischen Diktators Robert Mugabe, die 4000 weißen Farmern den Besitz genommen hat. Malema lässt seit Jahren kaum eine Gelegenheit aus, um gegen die weiße Minderheit zu hetzen – stets geduldet von der Führung seiner Partei.

I can only hope that many of us read that article in one of Germany's largest newspaper and draw proper conclusions. We Germans are closely related to Dutch, Afrikaners and Boers. They have my sympathy and my cordial mind support.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So shut your mouth
    Make me, then!

It is offensive because it is a LIE. Nothing is more offensive than a deceptive portrayal of someone.

A lie that he was against the end of the apartheid system? LOL

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Make me, then!
    I won't. It's a request to appeal to your (if at all existent?) sense of decency to refrain from insulting someone who has just been brutally murdered, by accusing him (totally unsubstantiated) of something that he was totally against all of his life. But I reckon you won't, since you don't have that decency.

A lie that he was against the end of the apartheid system? LOL
    Strawman argument.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Arthur Kemp comments:

http://www.arthurkemp.com/?p=496

It is with great bitterness that I received confirmation this evening that Eugene Terre’Blanche, leader of South Africa’s Afrikaner Weerstandbeweging (AWB) was murdered on his farm outside Ventersdorp today.

I knew Eugene Terre’Blanche well. He was possibly the greatest orator ever, and had the ability to capture an audience like no other I have ever seen.

Over the course of many conversations — including on the farm on which he was killed tonight, his family farm, I tried in vain to explain to him that his form of politics was a guarantee of death, not white Boer survival.

I tried to explain to him that his people’s use of black labour was the cause of their downfall. All is demographics, I told him.

For some reason, he failed to understand the link between demographics and political power.

He was one of those old fashioned white supremacists who believed that a white minority could rule over a black majority.

He truly believed that his people, the Boers, had been sent by God to look after black people in Africa, to show them the light of Christian civilisation.

The relationship between Afrikaners – actually all whites in Southern Africa – and blacks was and still is this bizarre mix of supremacism and patriarchalism.

I tried in vain to persuade Eugene that his use of black labourers on his farm and in his security business was contradictory to his demand for an Afrikaner homeland.

It is no consolation to be proven right. Eugene was murdered on his farm after getting into an argument with his black labourers.

I am horrified to be proven right once again.

I just hope that this latest incident proves to all those in South Africa who think that Apartheid was their salvation, that the whole concept was utterly flawed.

RIP, Eugene. I am sorry that you were wrong and I was right.

Related articles:

http://www.davidduke.com/general/whi...rong_4236.html

http://www.arthurkemp.com/?p=116

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY THE AWB

It is with shock, dismay, frustration and the greatest of emotional pain that we were informed that our leader, Eugene Terre’Blanche was murdered on his farm Villanna (meaning “Home of Anna”) just outside Ventersdorp called around 17:00 this afternoon.

Details are sketchy, but from reports by people at the scene there was an argument with one of his black farm workers this afternoon. Later, while he was taking an afternoon nap, the farm worker, incited by others, entered his house and hacked him to death with a panga (chopping knife used for clearing bushes).

When police arrived they found our leader on his bed with mortal wounds to his upper body and head. He was declared dead at 7:00pm.

This news comes amidst reports of Julius Malema’s banned song which calls for freedom fighters of the ANC to “Kill the Boer”.

Our leader did not live permanently on the farm, but rather in Ventersdorp. He visits the farm regularly during the week and on weekends.

Eugene Ney Terre’Blance was born on January 31 1941 and was one of the founders of the Afrikaner Weerstadsbeweging. He dedicated the last decades to realising a dream of freedom for our Boer people and the concept of a Volkstaat, a free state where we could rule over ourselves.

We call on all our supporters, friends and members of the AWB to be calm for now as we mourn the passing of our leader.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information