bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Why did you post Hungarian built castles and churches?
    hungarian built? the hungarians learned architecture from slavs and germans! you lived in yurtas and borrowed our word for window ablak(oblok) because you did not have a word for window yet because yurtas have no windows.. you stole our words, customs, folklore and now you have the arrogance to say it is all your accomplishments... you are really pathetic

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    hungarian built? the hungarians learned architecture from slavs and germans! you lived in yurtas and borrowed our word for window ablak(oblok) because you did not have a word for window yet because yurtas have no windows.. you stole our words, customs, folklore and now you have the arrogance to say it is all your accomplishments... you are really pathetic
    Are you kidding? Hungarians did not learn architecture from slavs, but from french italians and germans. There are no proof for the yurtas. As far as I know Slavs lived in mud hovels, like african tribes nowadays. (very prehistoric lifestyle)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    haha this must be a joke.. you hungarians are magyarized slavs and your original ancestors were siberian nomads mansi khanty lanki and ugrofinnic nomads sami lapps.. we already had great moravia, samos empire, pannonian principality and we occupied budin, pest, balaton, and modern slovakia while you were nomadic looters without a home.. More than just this. Kingdom of Hungary was direct successor of Great Moravia. Teritorial organization including terminology is the same in KoH as it used to be in GM. Magyar name for county "Megye" is from Slovak "Medza", leader of the county in Magyar is "ispán" a that is as well from Slovak "župan" and thus I can continue with Slovak words in Magyar into infinity. Interesting is also the comparation of development of settlements in different parts of former GM. When Czechs annexed western part of GM wich is now south-east region Morava of Czech republic, they let the settlements of former GM abandoned, and founded new settlements. These new settlement are here till today, cities like Brno or Olomouc. The former GM settlement now we are discovering as archeological sites. On contrary, the proces in eastern part of GM (including also pannonia) was different. When nomadic Magyars came into the carpathian basin, they did not destroy settlements here, they just infiltrated them. That is basically because Magyars were nomads and simply didnt know how to build a settlement. Thus the old settlements of GM in Slovakia and in Hungary are still present today. Cities like Nitra (Nitrava) or Bratislava (Preslava) in SVK or Veszprém (Bezprín), Budapest (Budín) and Esztergom (Strägom) in Hun. Magyars tend to claim, that they were the builders of Hungarian towns, that they came into blank area and many more. But seriously, when did they(nomads) learn how to build cities, when they spent 100 years (since their arrival till foundation of KoH) by looting, pillaging and slaughterring of half of Europe? Magyars only over time learned how to lead a settled life, majority of them were nomadic up to 13th ct. And Magyar chauvinists know it. They also know very well, that everything important for settled life they learned from us. Just look at Magyar vocabulary related to agriculture, housing, cuisine and you will find that so called Magyar expressions are nothing more just deformed Slovak words. This is the reason, why Magyars hate us - Slovaks most in whole world. Because they ceated a wonderfull story about glorious victors ("vitéz" in Magyar, wich is another Slovak word "výťaz"), that stood down from horseback and started to build stone castles and cathedrals. And when they are confrontated with reality, their unconscious can not accept it. So if there is any evidence, that can undermine their version of history, they must destroy it. Therefore Magyarisation, therefore thousands Magyar coments about nonexistent Slovaks and their history on every video, that has something to do with us on youtube, therefore hatefull replies on Slovaks in every forum you can find. As Slovak writer Jerguš Ferko said, "It is a rebellion of cultural copy, against its original and effort to replace it". And I also can mention here genetics, by wich you can see how close are present Magyars and Slovaks to each other. Both are very close to Czech, Poles or Ukrainians and therefore Slavic. That just show enormous nuber of Slovaks, that have been assimilated into Magyars http://www.slavorum.org/forum/discus...ality-of-nitra
    Slovak is one of the youngest ethnonym in Europe, the slovak term was born only in the early modern era. Slovaks were early modern mixture of immigrants: Czech hussites in the west, Polish immigrants from the north, Local Hungarians, German settlers and rusyn people from the east. Your material culture were always primitive, and poor. You have no high culture, just primitive peasant folklore culture. (you were hill-billy rural mountain people) Most of slovaks were shepherds until the 1600s. "by looting, pillaging and slaughterring of half of Europe?" Like the vikings an frankish tribes germanic tribes etc... There are no slovak words in Hungarian language. All slavic loanwords came from eastern slavic languages, during the migration, and they are not Central-European slavic origin.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is your slovak architecture :

Primitive like your culture. It is not more complex like a siberian village church in russia )))))))))))

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

barbarian mountain shepherds, calm down!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Medieval Hungarian Culture (MUSIC, palaces churches, paintings, sculpture and fine-arts)

WATCH IT IN FULL HD!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2020 @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Whirlpool
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Ethereal
    Politics
    Apathetic
    Religion
    Apathy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,629

0 Not allowed!

Medieval Hungarian Culture (MUSIC, palaces churches, paintings, sculpture and fine-arts)
    Fine examples of primitive, barbarian, Hungarian steppe culture. You are a primitive Hun

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FeederOfRavens View Post
    Fine examples of primitive, barbarian, Hungarian steppe culture. You are a primitive Hun
    The rich germanic tribe leaders lived in wooden-hovels, but the average germanic people lived in mud holes (like african tribesmen)..

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FeederOfRavens View Post
    What about your mongoloid ancestors? Northern Germanic people have mongoloid ancestors, as the genetics proved. Hungarians are genetically more european than most slavic speaking people (who contain more Asian mongoloid Y and mt.DNA haplogroup markers), but all Northern Germanic nations (incl. Northern Germany too) have higher ratio of Mongolid haplogroup markers . See the ratio of Central Asian haplogroup „Q” and the other mongoloid haplogroup marker „N” (aka. N1C1) markers in the largest genetic CHART of European nations: http://www.eupedia.com/europe/europe...logroups.shtml

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2020 @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Whirlpool
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Ethereal
    Politics
    Apathetic
    Religion
    Apathy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,629

1 Not allowed!

Can you prove your fantasy? You ancestors were mountain nomadic shepherds who lived in mug-hovels (like african tribesmen).
    You and all Hungarians are just steppe Mongol barbarians. You are Eastern European, Semi-Asians who never developed any architecture or cities or culture. Primitives.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information