Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Default Ahmadinejad warns Israel against second Gaza war

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned against a reported Israeli plan to launch a second military offensive against Palestinians in Gaza.

Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Silvan Shalom said Friday that a military operation will soon be launched in response to rocket attacks from Gaza, which involve home-made rockets that usually carry little or no explosive warheads.

On Thursday, a single Qassam rocket landed near the Israeli town of Ashkelon and caused some minor damages but no casualties.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?i...onid=351020101
    Qassam rockets:

and the ensuing chaos and damage such rockets cause:

Israel's response to Qassam rockets:

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

I hope that the Israeli answer will be swift and decisive:

I have had enough of both Jews and Muslims but Ahmadinejad and his Muzzie scum should be dealt with before his missiles can reach Europe. So rather then us fighting Israel's wars all the time- let Israel fight our wars.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    I hope that the Israeli answer will be swift and decisive:

I have had enough of both Jews and Muslims but Ahmadinejad and his Muzzie scum should be dealt with before his missiles can reach Europe. So rather then us fighting Israel's wars all the time- let Israel fight our wars.
    Israel has more than 400 nuclear warheads. They're prepared to take us down with them if we don't help prevent their demise.

(IAP News) -- An Israeli professor and military historian hinted that Israel could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other Europeans.

Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear weapons.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force."

Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, pointed out that "collective deportation" was Israel's only meaningful strategy towards the Palestinian people.

"The Palestinians should all be deported. The people who strive for this (the Israeli government) are waiting only for the right man and the right time. Two years ago, only 7 or 8 per cent of Israelis were of the opinion that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 per cent, and now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent."

Creveld said he was sure that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wanted to deport the Palestinians.

"I think it's quite possible that he wants to do that. He wants to escalate the conflict. He knows that nothing else we do will succeed."

Asked if he was worried about Israel becoming a rogue state if it carried out a genocidal deportation against Palestinians, Creveld quoted former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan who said "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Creveld argued that Israel wouldn't care much about becoming a rogue state.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Israel has more than 400 nuclear warheads. They're prepared to take us down with them if we don't help prevent their demise.
    That's why we should find out where they are and if they prepare one missile in our direction while they are Iran are slaughtering each other then we should "lend Iran a small hand" and in the same gesture wipe them out as well.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's why we should find out where they are and if they prepare one missile in our direction while they are Iran are slaughtering each other then we should "lend Iran a small hand" and in the same gesture wipe them out as well.
    Well, Iranians are not the same as Arabs so I wouldn't treat them as if they were Arabs. They're Muslims today because they were conquered by Arabs and Islam imposed on them. If that hadn't happened, they'd be either Christians or Zoroastrians.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, Iranians are not the same as Arabs so I wouldn't treat them as if they were Arabs. They're Muslims today because they were conquered by Arabs and Islam imposed on them. If that hadn't happened, they'd be either Christians or Zoroastrians.
    I know. But they are Muslim, armed (possibly with nukes !) and dangerous. I don't feel like playing the waiting game because I should feel for them because they are were once somewhat related to us.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know. But they are Muslim, armed (possibly with nukes !) and dangerous. I don't feel like playing the waiting game because I should feel for them because they are were once somewhat related to us.
    What proof is there that they have nuclear warheads? So far they've enriched uranium only to 20%ish, you'd need to enrich uranium higher than 90% for uranium to be used as WMDs.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What proof is there that they have nuclear warheads? So far they've enriched uranium only to 20%ish, you'd need to enrich uranium higher than 90% for uranium to be used as WMDs.
    Would you be willing to wait until the evidence explodes over Paris, Amsterdam or D.C ?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Would you be willing to wait until the evidence explodes over Paris, Amsterdam or D.C ?
    IAEA has been conducting regular investigations of their power plants and so far they've not enriched weapons-grade uranium. Meanwhile Israel refuses to submit to any IAEA investigations nor will they sign the NPT. Both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and they've not used them on us. I think with a civilized country like Iran, we'll be fine with them building NPPs for energy purposes.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Civilized. I don't think that Ahmadinejad can be considered a safe partner in that respect. Well if they would be a revolution in Iran then it shouldn't be too much of a problem. As long as there are no religious fanatics in control (in that respect.. the U.S, Pakistan or Israel shouldn't have nuclear weapons either..) it could be possible that they be stable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information