R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,583
    Given: 8,906

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong01 View Post
    I remember this dick-head from Finland too. Ignore him.
    The Finnish members have completely disappointed me recently. I don't wanna contact them any longer. I was kind to them and showed support, but they don't deserve it.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2015 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    FFFF
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,724
    Given: 2,012

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    The Finnish members have completely disappointed me recently. I don't wanna contact them any longer. I was kind to them and showed support, but they don't deserve it.
    It's funny how you russkie/belarusskies don't realize, that you are considered pure evil here.

Die Maschine läuft perfekt Hochmeister's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-14-2019 @ 05:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    High Elf
    Country
    Faroes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,748
    Given: 1,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peikko View Post
    It's the same guy.
    Do you mean Armstrong01 = Rugevit? I don't think so.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2015 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    FFFF
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,724
    Given: 2,012

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hochmeister View Post
    Do you mean Armstrong01 = Rugevit? I don't think so.
    Rugevit opened some similar topics at ABF at the same time, than Armstrong01 here.

Last Online
    09-10-2015 @ 10:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Norse, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    European White, Belgian/Greek
    Ancestry
    Belgium, Germany, Scandinavia, Greece
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Brussels
    Politics
    Honorable Imperialism
    Religion
    Anti-religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 333

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Look, I don't agree with criminalising it, but it's not criminalised here. I doubt it's criminalised in your corner of the third world either.

I get it, everything the Soviets did was true, but the Germans were saints.
    Look, you're not going to convince me my immediate family is lying to me and every time you try I'm going to negrep you. The fact the number '6 million' has been applied before (possibly to groups of six million things? Who knows) is what we in the trade call a coincidence, and proof of nothing. I'm not watching a David Duke video either. And whilst I appreciate the large photo of Ilya Ehrenburg - and this is just a stylistic point - it's unnecessary and kind of makes your post hard to read.
    You can show me as many instances of the number 'six million' as you like but it doesn't actually matter because it's not even an argument.
    Can I ask you this: did the Germans try to exterminate the Gypsies, or are they lying too? Follow up questions: did they try to exterminate or dispossess the Poles and Serbs and disabled?

The amount of evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming. Conspiracy theorists like yourself need either more to do or a bullet in your skulls.
    I get it, everything the Soviets did was true, but the Germans were saints.;
    -The winner is the one to write history, not the looser. Germans have been heavily diabolised because the Allies and Bolsheviks had done such terrible things, that they had to justify
    one way or another why they massacred the Germans. The solution was simple; make the defeated look even worse than themselves.

Look, you're not going to convince me my immediate family is lying to me and every time you try I'm going to negrep you.;
    -It is not that they are lying, it's just that they believe it to be true just as you do.

The amount of evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming.;
    -So overwhelming you can't even give a single source, I asked you?

Yes, the Holocaust is a conspiracy, but a very poorly thought out one. Look, I too have been to Auschwitz. Perhaps we were at two separate places. It was underwhelming but nothing about it was untoward. Also they didn't use cyanide acid gas they used Zyklon B, probably for the exact reason you just mentioned.

Yeah, I don't think cameras were allowed in the gas chambers - are you stupid? Oh, wait, yes, you are. I wasn't specifically referring to them, even though there is documented evidence, records, eyewitness descriptions and of course physical remains. I was talking about the evidence for the holocaust in general. I mean, go to Babi Yar if you want to see actual mounds of skeletons.
    Wannassee conference notes.
    Could you drop the obsession with gas chambers? I said 'holocaust.' Of course no one has ever taken a video of themselves being gassed.
    'Arbeit macht tod' would have been redundant and caused panic.

OK the first thing that proves is German emnity towards Jews. The second thing it proves is there were ghettoes. And where were the Jews when the ghettoes were liberated? Oh yes. Gone.
    Again, I know you're foreign, and stupid, so let me spell this out simply for you: I am aware of the Wall Street Crash, it has no direct relevance to the veracity of the holocaust.

I have, actually. Now what, dickhead?
    Perhaps we were at two separate places.;
    I have, actually. Now what, dickhead? ;
    -Yes indeed it seems we didn't visit the same Auschwitz, the one I visited twice is Auschwitz II, aka, Auschwitz-Birkenau. There was strictly nothing to see if it wasn't for rooms, barricades
    a football terrain, a swimming pool and nothing more.
    http://www.rense.com/lets_stop_with_..._lies.htm.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eath-camp.html

Also they didn't use cyanide acid gas they used Zyklon B, probably for the exact reason you just mentioned.
    -Zyklon B is cyanide acid gas, and more precisely "cyanide-based pesticide".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

I mean, go to Babi Yar if you want to see actual mounds of skeletons.;
    -Einsatzgruppen where created to hunt down hidden MKVD agents. I doubt not that they would have killed all their collaborators.

Wannassee conference notes.;

"The final protocol of the Wannsee Conference never explicitly mentioned extermination, but within a few months after the meeting,
    the first gas chambers were installed in some of the extermination camps in Poland.
    "
    http://www.holocaustresearchproject....onference.html
    -I will auto-quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by XUTERO View Post
    -they have their commandments: believing in homicidal gas chambers & that "final solution" meant "extermination".
    (no extermination plan was ever found in any German archives)
    Of course no one has ever taken a video of themselves being gassed.;
    - Very funny. Germans were extremely meticulous in archives recordings. Well maybe they wanted to keep it secret right?
    There is just one catch, why didn't the Allies and Bolsheviks make any picture of those "gas chambers", since they "liberated" the camps and took many pictures to demonize the Germans,
    they couldn't possibly pass on that, isn’t it? The answer is fairly simple; there were never any gas chambers used to kill people. Pure and simply.

And where were the Jews when the ghettoes were liberated? Oh yes. Gone.;
    -Auto-quote again...
    Quote Originally Posted by XUTERO View Post
    there was no Jewish nationality card at the time and thus, no registry to count them
    Douglas Reed's book - "The Controversy of Zion" shows how easy it is to confuse hundreds of different registries that tried to count Jews, and the
    differences between those numbers often variates in the millions.
    http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres/reeedcontrov.pdf

Curiously, you change "death camps" by "labour camps" and everything works perfectly together with the archives. Try to put "extermination" with it and you fall onto
    non stop problems to solve, to get it to fit. All of this propaganda is to make us feel criminalized so that we would quietly obey.
    Too bad for the zionists, we have a brain and we use it.

They literally bathed my continent in blood. They thought I was going to think that they are poor innocent little victims, when they are the ones behind the worst
    bloodbath in European history? Never.
    They are the one behind all this mess. They just can't get enough blood to appease their thirst, and are still busy with the Palestinians today. Who will be next?
    The zionists will never get enough blood. They must be stopped, otherwise we will suffer the same fate over and over, at their hands.

You don't even realize that Jews are the first victims of zionism.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

I've already responded to your bullshit so instead of engaging with you twisting my words and ignoring my responses/inventing rubbish to bend the historical record to fit your corrupted worldview, let me ask you a question: do you think Jews control the world?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    09-10-2015 @ 10:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Norse, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    European White, Belgian/Greek
    Ancestry
    Belgium, Germany, Scandinavia, Greece
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Brussels
    Politics
    Honorable Imperialism
    Religion
    Anti-religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 333

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Jews here are too funny. I do not know how they are outside of America but here they are the biggest promoters of multiculturalism and liberalism. If we take back any territory here we will be sure to ban them first from 1] Owning property, 2] Having voting rights 3] working as public servants 4] being in the military and last....we basically would ban them completely.
    Zionists in Europe are just the same. Absolutely no difference. They are all linked to Israel so they all promote the same ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Where have you seen it? If you have seen it outside the walls then your mistaken. These are delousing chambers in killing insects that carried Typhus, which was an epidemic disease at that time, and many Jews before the end of the war died from it, along with starvation due to shortage of food in the camps. Watch the videos that i have provided to you.
    One of the most horrible parts in holocaust propaganda is that, Zyklon B used to save Jewish lives and now the zionists have turned it into the crime's weapon against Jews.

Mistreated by the SS isn't the right term for machinegunning children.
    If they deloused everyone, how come so many people died of typhus?
    Mistreated by the SS isn't the right term for machinegunning children.;
    -You should watch this at 8min00. I don't think it was a German speciality.
    http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/...many-defeated/

If they deloused everyone, how come so many people died of typhus? ;
    -Because you bombed all the production, communication, and railing infrastructures, and thus the Germans could not supply those camps any more.
    Usually, the difference in well-being between liberated prisoners by the USA and those liberated by the Soviets is self speaking. They don't show the Soviet
    photograph taken in those camps because people there seems to be doing well, curiously. There is a link between the skeleton-looking prisoners and USA
    "liberational" zone of effect.

You're just anti-semitic, or Judaeophobic, or a Jew-hater, whatever you prefer.
    The classical anti-semitic chantage. It's over used so many times that almost nobody cares any more about these senseless accusations.

I've already responded to your bullshit so instead of engaging with you twisting my words and ignoring my responses/inventing rubbish to bend the historical record to fit your corrupted worldview, let me ask you a question: do you think Jews control the world?
    No Jews don't control the world, zionists do.
    Again your racist and supremacist view of things blinds you. You confuse Jews with zionists. My Jewish friends totally support my point of view and reject zionism like
    poison. They don't want to bear the burden of bad reputation given by zionists. They are the first one to admit the role of Jewish supremacists in world conflicts.
    They don't want to be assimilated to heinous people who only represents their own zionist interests.

It's time to wake up from your nightmare, my boy;

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,252
    Given: 12,954

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think most of the people killed were Jews or communists.
    You should watch this film:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread Information