Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Female Exemplars

Veteran Member Hungarian_master's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    57,9% East European; 28,9% North-Western European; 9,9% Balkan; 3,3% Askhenazi Jewish
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,613
    Given: 4,982

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    Thank you. Am I Cromagnoid too? We look quite similar.
    Attachment 61049
    Yes, you are a Cromagnoid (CM).

Last Online
    05-01-2018 @ 08:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

It means I'm Faelid, right? Thank you very much!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    57,9% East European; 28,9% North-Western European; 9,9% Balkan; 3,3% Askhenazi Jewish
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    It means I'm Faelid, right? Thank you very much!
    Maybe, but you could West Baltid, too.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dinarid woman from Slovakia:

Norid woman from Austria:

Hallstatt Nordid woman from Germany:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hungarian_master; 08-24-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Last Online
    05-01-2018 @ 08:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Procsel View Post
    Maybe, but you could West Baltid, too.
    Maybe I'm West Baltid, but people say I look German O.o That's strange.
    I know it's off-topic. I'm sorry!

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

nothing germanic here

Hatchling
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Sorry if this is a bit unrelated, but could someone tell me what I am? As you can see I'm a Serbian woman, but I've always gotten comments about how I don't look like I'm from here. Many people told me that I have a very unusual face, most often comments being that my face would be the ideal in times of the Italian renaissance, other telling me that I look German, and some even saying that I have some East Asian characteristics. When they wouldn't compare me to ehnicities, people would say that I have a bit of an alien-like face structure, or mouse-like. I can't upload my photo but here's a quick summary of my facial features (excuse my unscientific terminology):
    The face shape is much like an upside-down triangle, but it's long: the forehead is wide and tall, the chin long but small and narrow. The forehead is protruding and the profile face angle is wide. Cheek bones are very, very prominent, round and high. Lips are heart shaped, with the upper lip protruding. Nose is very short and pointy, quite mouse-like. Brow ridge somewhat prominent, natural eyebrows are thick, have a high arch and are very light compared to the hair, almost blond. Eyes are somewhat big and set deep in the skull, they have a tear-like shape, the ends go downwards; lower lid or rather tearbag is prominent, the upper lid not so much. Long lashes and hazel coloured iris. The skin is extremely pale (porcelain pale), but it can also tan like crazy, without ever getting burns. Hair is brown with a red tint; it can go from very dark in the winter to light and almost ginger-like in the summer. And this is probably irrelevant, but people have always said I have the smallest ears they've ever seen

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,894
    Given: 44,971

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bloomingwillow View Post
    Sorry if this is a bit unrelated, but could someone tell me what I am? As you can see I'm a Serbian woman, but I've always gotten comments about how I don't look like I'm from here. Many people told me that I have a very unusual face, most often comments being that my face would be the ideal in times of the Italian renaissance, other telling me that I look German, and some even saying that I have some East Asian characteristics. When they wouldn't compare me to ehnicities, people would say that I have a bit of an alien-like face structure, or mouse-like. I can't upload my photo but here's a quick summary of my facial features (excuse my unscientific terminology):
    The face shape is much like an upside-down triangle, but it's long: the forehead is wide and tall, the chin long but small and narrow. The forehead is protruding and the profile face angle is wide. Cheek bones are very, very prominent, round and high. Lips are heart shaped, with the upper lip protruding. Nose is very short and pointy, quite mouse-like. Brow ridge somewhat prominent, natural eyebrows are thick, have a high arch and are very light compared to the hair, almost blond. Eyes are somewhat big and set deep in the skull, they have a tear-like shape, the ends go downwards; lower lid or rather tearbag is prominent, the upper lid not so much. Long lashes and hazel coloured iris. The skin is extremely pale (porcelain pale), but it can also tan like crazy, without ever getting burns. Hair is brown with a red tint; it can go from very dark in the winter to light and almost ginger-like in the summer. And this is probably irrelevant, but people have always said I have the smallest ears they've ever seen
    Welcome to the forum! Hmm... it might be a bit difficult to work just on a text description, it would be more useful to judge from a picture. But maybe some members can give it a go.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Sealin

0 Not allowed!

When I search over the Internet for certain types, I just see old pictures of man (so, I'm happy that this topic exists), which shows skulp-profile-face. When I look at it, it doesn't matter if it is Alpinid or Armenoid, Dinaric, Pontid, Nordid etc., with all of my respect, but none of them are 'attractive' looking. I just want to see more and variatic pictures of people as example. Could someone post an fully Armenoid type person?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,513
    Given: 3,871

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Mediterranid (Small): Olivia Hussey (Argentina)

Attachment 304 Attachment 305 Attachment 306 Attachment 307
    Atlantid + Alpine

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information